Reviews for Cullen drabbles
iLOVEjasper13 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
This is so funny! I just burst out laughing and recieved so many weird looks from the people around me. Update soon!
Shakari chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
LOL! you do have a strange sense of humor! well so do i so i can find what is funny in your stories pretty easaly. i loved when Edward screamed in Butterfly Kisses 'stop tormenting me with your leaf covered nipples!' so funny! i havn't read really any of your stories. just Butterfly Kisses and this one... i would read more but you dont have very many vamp stories. like it best when Bella's already a vamp.
chocolate coffee chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
wow! that was so funny! carlisles acting all innocent and everything while esmes like mad!
chocolate coffee chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
*gasp* *laugh* wow! that was absolutely HYSTERICAL! even more so than the last! wow... *wipes happy tear from eye* wow...
chocolate coffee chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
lol a jar of tomato sauce! wow thats hysterical! at first im wondering wat he was fighting
jazmyn chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
lol this one is very funny to
jazmyn chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
lol that was really funny
ElizaV chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
It does make sense. The metal would get cold and probably slippery and he had to be careful not to apply too much pressure and use too much strength, yet he had to use just enough.

Bella should have taken a picture and used it as blackmail. Except, that isn't like Bella.
Batise chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
LOVED the second and third chaps
Broken Wing of a Broken Spirit chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
HAHA! My family fights about all that! Go Carlisle! Being all, "Let's play cards" hee hee
Broken Wing of a Broken Spirit chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Haha, I love it! The great, cocky Edward Cullen defeated by a jar of sauce.
Mrs.Sirius Black chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Haha! I always wondered about that! Duh she tried to kill herself! for someone that old he isn't particullaly smart!Update soon!
fictioninmyheart chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I love how he's being completely oblivious even after she's explaining that she was commiting suicide! "So do you want to go get some blood later or..." best line ever! Please continue to drabble on!
fictioninmyheart chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
WOW. I can't stop laughing! They totally would argue over this! I love that Carlisle isn't being the peacemaker and that he and Bella just start playing go fish! So great!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 12/1/2008