Reviews for Cullen drabbles
Nicky-Hale chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Nice story, great plot.

I like the story lines you have for each one, they are interesting to read and are actually funny!

Keep up the great writing!

xxo Nicky-Hale
my name is paper YAH chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
hah hah. carlisle wasn't so famous with esme in the early days
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
giggle
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
poor edward. he lost the battle with the sauce
Edward's-Glass-Rose chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
haha that was soo cute, in an awkward way! keep going! i love all of ur ideas! :)
Edward's-Glass-Rose chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
that was really good! haha, i love apples to apples! but i didn't know about the "in bed" part! i'll have to try it out next time! :)
Edward's-Glass-Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
haha that was hilarious! honestly, i was laughing for a long time. my favorite line was, "don't tell emmett," he whined. :) that was so funny! honestly, i love using the characters to make funny scenes. it's really fun! :) good job!
Nessie'sLaTuaCantante chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
awz how cute!
Nessie'sLaTuaCantante chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
what...the...OMFG THAT WAS SO EFFIN HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! i'm trying not to fall of the couch.
tinkerbella87 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
loved everyminute reading it !Please there has to be more!
OniyuriGaaru chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
love it! y'all is a word, it may be a contraction but its still a word! lol i loved bella and carlisle played go fish! :] update soon please!
x3baka chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Okay, this is my review for both chapter one and chapter two :)

Hee hee. I love that mental picture of Edward rolling on the floor trying to open a jar :) It made me laugh :P

I love Apples to Apples! Hee hee. it's great, we play it all the time. Hahaha, I love how you just randomly had Bella go, "Oh look! Quarter!" It seems like something I would do. Lol. Hee hee, they could have settled the whole thing by looking at the instructions. Lol. Who reads those, anyway? I guess I'm just a lamo over here. I only know because I tried to use "don't" and I got in a very similar argument with my cousins. And then we looked in the instructions and I was wrong. Hee hee.

Ahaha. I loved them yelling at each other at the end :P lol. It made me laugh. Ahaha. I love this one. It's probably my favorite, because we have so many moments like this with my friends. I love how Carlisle yelled Thou at the end. Bahaha... This is amazing. I'm glad you're doing this. hehehe.
Mrs.Sirius Black chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
GIGGLES!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Oh god. (holds sides and falls of chair laughing)
kayxcorexcullenx24 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008