Reviews for Roses are Red
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 1 . 3/10
I realized you didn't say who said what. I already know from their manner of speach. That's awesome! XD Love this story, it's so cute. X3
Squishymeansyay chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ah, that explains a lot. But Van Gough cheated... does an ear count?
Hmm... do I send you a finger or a rose? Because your work is just so... so... (Kurama, help me out here, what word means 'astoundingly beautiful and humerous with a touch of wow and several bags of in character brilliance, and many packets of awesome'?)
Sano chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hiei sending Kurama flowers? The adorable almost killed me.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Heheheh... I love their dialogue. It's quite a cute story even if it's just dialogue. I can imagine their interactions and the faces they would make through dialogue alone. It's quite nice. I enjoyed this very much. Keep up the good work! Happy writing.
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great oneshot! I'm still laughing, really love your style!
Quorinne chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So cute. I an actually imagine that happening.
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved the end of it. The part about the severed limb was quite funny.
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I was going through my favs list, looking at the stuff on there, when I came upon this littles gem. It made me remember why I signed up to this site in the first place. Thanks for slowing my steady creep toward bitchy cynicism.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You are awesome. A dialogue only fics, you either love it or it. XP
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
So funny! Couldn't stop laughing! I really like your stories!
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was just hilarious. Yusuke seems so lost in the conversation, and Kurama's the direct opposite. Good job! XD
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love that. "... I'll pass." XD

Ja,

TSV
anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
hahaha.

I hope they don't have to be your own.
MajesticStranger chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
You are so talented

Kurama is hella funny

you need to give me advise sometime, k?
AleyKitty chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I thought this was creative and very well done. I enjoy how you don't quite know what's going on to begin with and as the story goes on it makes more sense. Good use of words and verbalizing what's happening instead of telling us. I also enjoyed how you associated demon world into the mix of the story rather than just leaving it untouched.