Reviews for Roses are Red
Manabishi chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
"Well, in demon world, the equivalent of sending flowers would be to send a severed limb..."

I died with this, I wish I knew more people who liked yu yu hakusho so they could read this D: this was great 3
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I realized you didn't say who said what. I already know from their manner of speach. That's awesome! XD Love this story, it's so cute. X3
Squishymeansyay chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ah, that explains a lot. But Van Gough cheated... does an ear count?
Hmm... do I send you a finger or a rose? Because your work is just so... so... (Kurama, help me out here, what word means 'astoundingly beautiful and humerous with a touch of wow and several bags of in character brilliance, and many packets of awesome'?)
Sano chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hiei sending Kurama flowers? The adorable almost killed me.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Heheheh... I love their dialogue. It's quite a cute story even if it's just dialogue. I can imagine their interactions and the faces they would make through dialogue alone. It's quite nice. I enjoyed this very much. Keep up the good work! Happy writing.
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great oneshot! I'm still laughing, really love your style!
Quorinne chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So cute. I an actually imagine that happening.
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved the end of it. The part about the severed limb was quite funny.
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I was going through my favs list, looking at the stuff on there, when I came upon this littles gem. It made me remember why I signed up to this site in the first place. Thanks for slowing my steady creep toward bitchy cynicism.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You are awesome. A dialogue only fics, you either love it or it. XP
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
So funny! Couldn't stop laughing! I really like your stories!
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was just hilarious. Yusuke seems so lost in the conversation, and Kurama's the direct opposite. Good job! XD
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love that. "... I'll pass." XD

Ja,

TSV
anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
hahaha.

I hope they don't have to be your own.
MajesticStranger chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
You are so talented

Kurama is hella funny

you need to give me advise sometime, k?