Reviews for From, Zack
I'm Doxophobic chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Holy cow, that last e-mail from Zack was absolutely sweet and adorable! Totally the most perfect thing to top this whole brilliant thing off! I simply have no word to describe this work of genius. Oh geez, I'm gushing, and I rarely do that. Congratulations, you!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Very cute!
Ria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This here is the first I read from you. Fell in love with your style at first read.

Apologies of my choppy review, I'm not too good at it, but I'll do so if it will totally support you because I DO adore your work and I'm not the only one! I'm SURE of it! I'll try and make a better review next time, kay?
puruku chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Again, loved it! Cloud and Zack make such a good couple and I think that Kunsel should forget about Tifa and go after Yuffie:)
puruku chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh Lord I loved the way this fic is! By emails and stuff made it more fun to read and loved how Zack was desperate for Cloud's attention:)
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
OH MY GOOD! Kyaa! [I am so gonna get in trouble for screaming like this at 1 in the morning.] I love your story! It's so fluffy, fluffy, fluffy~

By the way, what is a chocobo? O_O

[Haha, no seriously, I've never heard of it. Or maybe I just don't remember...I do have a bad memory. Where are you, Google?]

By the way, can I join that fanclub? And why doesn't Cloud a fanclub of his own? Never mind, I'll make one right now. See ya!
heyalove43 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
awww i like it :) it was cute and funny in most parts :)
Vicious-Loner chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I'm amazed at your ability to convey an entire story through various messages alone; first Zack's answering machine then his fridge and now primarly his cell phone. And you're getting everything across smoothly without the messages getting awkward because you need to tell the reader a few extra things to understand the situation that the characters writing aleady knows. You're making me want to try this format myself but... *pokes comatose muses*

Erm... just wanted to say you're some sort of awesome and... and... uh, I think I should go back to lurking now *ducks and hides*

((Maybe I'll have something better to say next time when I'm hopefully not in awe of another author's skills; ))
bbb136 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Wows, this must have taken you ages to write! Nice work. :)
hylian-dragoness chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Oh my gosh, love it! I really like stories in this format, it's really interesting to read :D
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
awesome fic. absolutely hysterical, _ Ja.
pamellka chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Aww 3 I loved this so freaking much!
RogueWarrior869 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Sephiroth has the emotional range of a rock

That was . Well, one of many hilarious things here.

The whole fic was a perfect blend of Humor and Romance.

An easy favorite..
nee-chan chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
heyho again~

i love the subjects while the 1st chat between kunsel and zack - so kawaii x3

haha kunsel watched advent children - lol xDD but hey: it actually IS available in DVD format one of my friends had bought it some weeks ago...

sweet: zack doestn't know what 'tsundere' mean, he should search for it with google.

ahh i can't stop laughing xD

'You do know he’s allergic to flowers, right?'

'...but I hope you know that Cloud has uber sensitive skin and therefore cannot wear most jewelry?...oh my jashin, cloud is r-e-a-l-l-y a complicated guy O_O

the new point on the list of 'Zack’s personal commandments' is sweet :3

kunsel is such a nice friend of zack *loves him* and wants to help him the whole time *smiles* and then he suddenly starts crying because of tife, i suggess...

the end is fantastic *-*

i think clouds b-day is the 11th august~

thanks a lot for writing this awesome ff - it was amazing and i had a lot of fun while reading :D
nee-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
it's just awesome O.O

even though i was shocked by the lengh of your 1st chapter

first i was surprised of the way the ff was written (instead of a connected text this chat-type) but in the end i have to say it really goes with it~

i love your writing-style and the way you transform the characters :3

so, hope i have time to read the 2nd part soon~

[sorry for the weird english xD i'm german- ]

have a nice day :D