Reviews for Glue
awakeningezgi chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Cute!
JonasObsessionx chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw! Chuck is so cute when he's vulnerable :)
Piccolo Chic chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I absolutely enjoyed it. "Serena Also Rises" was my favorite episode of Gossip Girl so far. Thank you so much for writing this. It's exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to read more GG fanfics from you.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love this! I was tearing up. Automiatic fav. :)

Ciao,

KHU
judate chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow, that was marvelous! It was so touching, and every bit as heartbreaking, heartwarming and sweet as you said it would be. I absolutely loved all the Chuck scenes this week, especially his confession to Dan, and I was hoping to find some stories inspired by it. This one was just perfect.
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
aww that was too cute for words...
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
aw i loved it
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was so good! I love Chuck and Blair! I felt so bad for Chuck in the last episode! Bart is such an ass!

You did a great job! :)

Write more soon!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
loved the cuteness - the show is just not giving us enough Blair and Chuck love right now!
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
aw...that was so sweet. I completely loved it. usually I would go on about how it's not in their character to talk in these ridiculous analogies or be so sentimental towards each other, but...I can definitely see it here. Sometimes they're just so broken and no one can fix them better than each other. This fic was amazing. favorited.
Chuck-Blair-Forever chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love this story!

So cute! I want this to happen! YAY!

Love it! Love it! Love it! :)
Mylla Evans chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
“I think I want to fix you. I think I want to find all your broken pieces and glue you back together, even if it takes the rest of your life to do so. I am your pot of glue.”

AW, SO CUTE! The quote make my day. *-*

Fluffy CB is love. Thanks for this piece!
lit-fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
-claps- i love it. amazing. favoriting.
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I hate to think of Chuck crying or ever being upset - that's why I kinda hated the last episode. I liked this fic though, so that's good right? lol.

Good job x
Chairforever chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
The glue's idea is super cute.