Reviews for The Bucket List
X209 chapter 37 . 3/4/2015
Love this story! It had me laughing out loud and even shedding tears! Absolutely brilliant :D
soulsister chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
I loved this story and I'm really happy that it ended the way it did. I am also very, very glad that Rae didn't have cancer after all. For my own personal reason I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. Kudos on a job well done. Please add a sequel to this story so I can see how things turn out for Rae and her loved ones later on down the road
MissScarletInTheLibrary chapter 37 . 1/6/2014
I LOVED this story. Rae was a breath of fresh air, and so kickass. I read this story in a day, and am so completely in love with your writing and ability to tell a story.

Randy was a beast, yum. His inner dialogue during the last few chapters was hilarious, it was fantastic to see him falling apart at the seams all because of his love for Rae.

Wonderful work!
Kane09lisa chapter 37 . 3/4/2013
Loved it. Thank you for taking the time to write it, your storys are amazing.
XContentxUnderxPressureX chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
This chapter was almost too sad to bear. I'll admit I shed some tears getting through this one... :(
brittandjocelyn chapter 37 . 9/4/2012
loved this story so much!
Orton Addict chapter 37 . 2/17/2012
I don't know if you're still writing but I just wanted to tell you that I have read this story again and I have to say that I miss stories like this. Ones that keep your attention to the point where you are constantly checking your email for notification that it's been updated. There aren't very many p those around now as it seems that everyone who watches wrestling thinks they have what it takes to write a fanfic. It saddens me that unfortunately the writers who would leave me begging for more of their stories are a thing of the past. It seems as though that era has ended awhile ago. I want you to know that this story has to be at the top of my list of favorites.

The interaction between all of your characters was impeccably written as well as their thoughts, their feelings and everything else that people often overlook.

I've recently started writing and trying to read again and I always seem to go back to my favorites list to be able to read a well written, attention-grabbing story. Thank you for writing this and being able to remind me that there are people who appreciate what it takes to be an amazing writer even if it is something like fan fiction. You're amazing and you do inspire with your writing. Thank you again! Much love. Hope all is well.

Gabby
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
I read this story from beginning to end in one day. Loved it alot. Very, very good.
Menaji chapter 37 . 10/15/2011
Awesome awesome awesome! Great great ending this story was funny and good all in the same! Xoxo
Menaji chapter 37 . 10/15/2011
Menaji chapter 31 . 10/15/2011
OKAY BE BETTER NOT MOVE AWAY STILL...LET ME KEEP READING LOL

XOXO
Menaji chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
Came across this story soooo glad I did man awesome awesome! THIS CHAPTER WAS FUNNY HAS HELL TEARS ARE COMING FROM MY EYES lol hella funny and whoa she forgot bout jeff and maria ...okay back to reading
TheAnonymousAnon chapter 37 . 7/6/2011
I liked it but I kinda got sad...I hoped she ended up Jeff
BigRedMachineUK chapter 37 . 5/25/2011
I have no words for this story other than AMAZING. It delivered on all fronts. Just when I thought Rae was actually going to die, and she doesn't; then the way she went through pretty much every male character that was in this story...it was epic. I loved that the story didn't turn out so corny, like so many others I've read. This was great. I'm looking forward to take a look at your other material.

Great job!

-Ada-
Agnesita1385 chapter 37 . 2/25/2011
Hi! I know this seems to be a tad bit late but HEY! I enjoyed this story! I'm not getting tired of reading it really. Its the first story i read in FF when i browsed thru it last year and i only got an account active now. I really love your story telling and I laughed, cried and almost want to smack them both (if possible) because of their being idiots at some point. I love you have Jeff in this as well.. He's so cute. I always think of the good in him and i believe he really is a great guy... Keep writing! and great Job!