Reviews for Perfection
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Just adds to John's various psychological issues...having to sacrifice his father to ensure his own birth and that Skynet's "first" attempt at stopping John's ascension to nemesis, going through his teen years with Cameron, losing her somehow and finding Allison, building a semblance of a life with Allison but losing her and gaining Cameron back...not surprised Jessie has issues with his leadership and decisions if stuff like that is in his past/present :(

Fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is an amazing piece of work. Deserves more recognition.
JustJoe chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was an AWESOME story. Loved what you did with Allison and how you captured John's pain.
Jacks chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
completely amazing, seriously. Wonderful read.
Smierc chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Good story...Sad story.
Hyperness chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love it! the story is very nice and linked well with the series, and you write well. )
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
great story. i loved it :)
bharned1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Excellent story! I'm actually very surprised that it's the only one on the site that features Allison. Too bad, I would have liked to read more.
meanoldmoe chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hi P ,

Really enjoyable read !

I liked the fleshing out of Allison , I think that was needed.

It's too bad there wasn't more of Allison's story done during season 2 of TSCC , I found her very interesting and would have liked to have seen more about her and how she was involved with John. ( was she a sister type, lover, friend? )

The ending was a bit of a surprise , up until you mentioned Allison getting hit with bullets , then I thought...

...hm...Cameron?

So John knew all along? Wow ! That's why he didn't want Allison to go on the Re-con mission . Interesting how John says "Welcome back,Cameron"...so this is the John from TSCC , and not the original future John... very cool twist to the story.

It would be interesting to maybe continue this story.

Does John have Cameron's original chip now, or does he have to start from scratch?

What would the others think of him re-activating Cameron?

Would this start him re-programming more terminators, or has he done it already?

Is Catherine Weaver there to help him out?

What about John Henry?

Ah...so many questions, but , the answers could be mind blowing !

Thank You for writing a really great story !
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I read this. I'm disappointed to see no more Terminator stories on your profile!

This is the best of the stories that you've written so far - particularly the concept of the interrogation chair, where returning Tech-Com troops are placed.

You wrote John's mental turmoil well, I liked how John recognised Cameron by the machine perfection.

Please write more for T:SCC.
mshigezumi chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Such a good story! I really, I mean really liked it.

good job with the past/present scenes and how you integrated them.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Beautiful and poignant.
Agustina Griego chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
OMFG, i love it a lot, dear, writee more please. tahnks 4 write.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Good story. I'd actually enjoy an AU version of an Allison/John story. Just your take initially of everything in regards to Allison and how she met with John and the full progression of their relationship. This was a good read and I'd love to know more. I really liked the ep of Allison from Palmdale since I felt that there could be more to it and I hoped the writers would delve into this split identity more.
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very, very good! By far, the best in the Sarah Connor Chronicles section. A god walks among us. But seriously, the best I've yet seen for this genre. I loved Allison's character, and you did John Connor perfectly, but you made a small error. They don't use Laser Rifles, the use Plasma Rifles. There is a difference. However, the rest makes that mistake utterly insignificant. You have to write more of these, please.

Au Revoir!