Reviews for Perfection
Augustus Paladin Maximus chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Excellent Story! I really liked what you did with Allison and John. I would have liked this as the story of Allison from Palmdale, because to me the episode was weak.

Thanks for a great story. Maybe you could write another one before she got captured and how she got to be with John?
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Rock on! That was beyond awesome. Thanks for posting it. Made my head spin but in a fun

Topazera chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow, great work. This story is very well structured and well written. You pulled off a convincing war-torn future, excellent! I like your take on Allison, I think she'd have to be a good soldier to make an impression on John. I really enjoyed the little shoutout to Kyle being the crack shot (I'm a sucker for Kyle! ;)) I loved the interrogation room thread and John ultimately recognizing her as Cameron, as too perfect to be human. Overall, this was a really interesting take on the time-twisted relationships John has with Allison and Cameron. Poor guy, John in any time has it rough, but the future is always guaranteed to totally frak with his head!

Really good read, thanks for sharing! I'll have to check out your other stories. :)
vicky chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
wow amzing so far! youve got excellent pacing and you write excellently. hope to see more soon!
Sizdothyx chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh ho, this fic holds perfection in both title and content. It was brilliantly written, holding everything involved in the Terminator setting and making good use of it. The ripple effect, the jumbled mess of John knowing and yet, not knowing Cameron, even the small season 1 reference where John removes Cam's chip from her head.

Amazing work, Pep. I enjoyed every minute of it. Keep it up, will you? ;)
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Very enjoyable story. I got a little confused near the end, but I assume those memories of Allison were mixed among memories of Cameron. It was a nice touch. Loved how it ended with the 'welcome back'.

Thought the writing style was familiar, just realized you are the author of Forward. Didn't even notice the pen-name...

Well done on another awesome piece.
siapom chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow. That was fantastically well written. And, as wrenching as the story ends, it was also quite beautiful in concept.
Dre4mwe4ver chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was a beautiful piece.

I truly hope you write more.

The title reflects the story itself as well as the quality of the story.
PladBelle chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Beautiful. :-) Love it.
Pjazz chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Awesome. Breathtaking writing. The dual timeslines is inspired - and very hard to pull off as I know to my cost.

I seldom bookmark fanfics - too bloody picky for my own good - but this is going straight in the 'ol vault.
TermFan1980 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very good. I liked the added mythology, and overall the stroy was well written. The mutiple flashbacks that were all anchored to the interrogation scene worked well.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Love it..beautiful
milliardovampire chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
freaking amazing, please write more maybe an actual love story one with john / cam
Myxale chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is a really good one!

You have done the Idea that was behind Episode 4 justice. John was a bit too good, character-wise IMO.

We're all used to think that he is an utter bastard.

But it worked well here!

Liked the how you dealt with the one way integration. The whole scene were a highlight in this fic!

And I really liked your twist to it. Maybe Allison was really close to John and SkyNet for this purpose only created the TOK Unit we call Cam.

I'm also happy that the writers didn't use the silly Idea that Cameron was once a human; turned Terminator. That would suck!
devra chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
And in my mind *this* is how it played out. This was the missing scene that brought the storyline full circle. Great visuals to drive your point home... thank you for this gem.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »