Reviews for Back Around
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 3/21
What a fantastic story! So many personas and I'm assuming just different aspects of the whole complicated woman she is. Thank you so much for the story.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
A really lovely story with a beautiful twist at the end.
tw200 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wow... Just read this little story some six years after you wrote it. What a powerful story. I didn't expect a happy ending but it was and it put a big smile on my face. The smile will last a while as I ponder the story. Thanks for the smiles. Tw
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow. This was dynamite.

I just wish we got a little bit more of their reunion. I want to know where she's been and why and if she'd been keeping tabs on Chuck or had they had no communication whatsoever.

I also want to know more about Natalie's death. Why was where she was bombed? Was she targeted or just collateral damage?

What's the nature of Chuck's role in the CIA in Washington?

I ask these not to nitpick, but because I want to spend more time in this world with these people.

Hell, how did Chuck come to not be executed when new Intersect came online?
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Sad, but not heart wrenching so. I'm curious, were the feelings they have for each other were so strong they had to keep trying or was she sneaking time with Chuck in between assignments? Was Claire clingy and shy because she came off of a bad misson? was Natalie injured in the explosion or had to fake her death because her cover was blown? I like that it ended on a hopeful note, not definatively so, but hopeful nonetheless. I usually don't like the ansgty stuff but this was nicely done!
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
oh my gosh how lovely, I had to reread it a couple of times bc wow
WhyVony chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Well written, nice and sweet story. Loved the little twist.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was strangely beautiful. (Sorry, "strangely" made that sounds a bit like an insult, which wasn't what I was going for at all. I just wasn't expecting what I ended up getting.)

I'm not sure I entirely understood the penultimate section, but the story was still lovely. Perfectly bittersweet. :)
garnetflint chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very nicely done. This had me, and the "twist" at the end made me go back and reread the story. I'm not sure this idea could have been done any better. Thanks for this story.
blanche chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
one of the best stories i've read, I did not expect that at all... I love those types of endings i just ahhhhhhhhjfbvkdkbkfkb
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
A very sweet story.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
A lovely take on possible chuck futures. Sounds like beginning to end, about 5 years have passed. That's a pretty long time for both of them to still be carrying that torch for each other.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I read this fic about a year ago and it stuck with me so I decided to look for it again. It took me three days to search through all the stories in the Chuck archive but I finally found it and it was well worth the effort! I know it's an old story but I just had to let you know how much I loved it. Thank you for writing it!
chiarascalo chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Just re-read this, and can't believe I didn't leave a review the first time around - I loved the concept, the language, the aliases... I loved it. :)
scool chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow, I just discovered this story. What a wonderful twist, it made me go back and reread it. Wish you were still writing Chuck fiction.