Reviews for Bared Soles: Three Days of Snow
Olivia chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
OH GOD THEY HAD SEX!
QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Ha! *Shakes a fist in triumph* Jaina finally confronted Zekk and his stubborness. Well, at least he listened to her (and more importantly to his heart). You timed everything really well and the ending with Jacen was great too.

Nice work!

QuixoticQuest chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Five years is a pretty long time but I doubt that it's as bad as Jacen makes it out to be (though I can see where Jaina is coming from).

I love how they're both dancing around their desires, it's both funny and a little annoying. They both admit that's what they want but neither one wants to be the one to initiate anything (even kissing is beyond Zekk too).

This is a great fan fic, I love how typical the set up is (a cave alone together for four days, but you put your own spin on the idea).

I look forward to the finale and to find out why Zekk did a face plant in the snow. LOL.

QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Ah, never mind. They do have packs, I think I missed that detail in the beginning. Never mind.

Oh, I loved classic dialogue from the movies "Fly Boy" and "Princess" although that was mixing both Han and Leia and Luke in one, it was pretty awesome I have to say.

"I have a pillow." LOL, by the force she does, and Zekk seems to be complaining a lot more about the situation than Jaina does (which is just like them to do that).

Excellent chapter.

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _

PS- I'm was listening to a song called "Hold me Tight" by Asian Kung Fu Generation while reading this and it was completely relevant. )
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
First let me say I really like this piece and I've enjoyed the awkwardness at the end of the first chapter. But there are a few things I think you might want to note or at least consider (I have no say whatsoever in what you do with your writing, these are just suggestions).

Even though this is AU (I'm not sure how in character you're trying to make Jaina and Zekk) but I doubt Zekk (unless he was evil possessive AU) would call Jaina "woman," he's a pretty decent guy despite his rough exterior, that just struck me as something he'd never say.

Next thing I'd question would be why if they knew they'd be trekking into the mountains, would they pack nothing at all? Do they have bags? Anything? I think one or both of them would be practical enough to bring something at the very least even if there is a lodge up ahead or something along those lines.

All that aside, I really enjoyed reading this and I will continue to R&R throughout.

Best,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" -
California Mountain girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ilikethe story.U havetalent. :) and a space bar that works. Minedoes not. Goodjob!
TrickForTreat chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Wow...you did this really well. I love that little admission and how...well, yeah, you've probably been told a hundred times; you wrote it. Great work, definitely a fave.