Reviews for October 2008 Fan Fiction Contest To Walk New Moon
nothingness chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
that was truly awesome! it fits in with the new moon storyline perfectly. I already consinder it as a "true" part of the whole "true" story if you get what i mean. for me its like "yes, thats how it took place". believe me that doesnt happen very often. thank you very much for lightening up another part of the puzzel

do us a favor and keep on wirting
Venessa Mary Wolfe chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
wow, that was great...it felt like you literally went inside alice's head...for a moment, i completely forgot that i want reading stephanie meyer anymore! i REALLY enjoyed reading it!
marie masen chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
you did a really great job writing from Alice's POV! her thoughts are so in character, and it was interesting to see the 'goodbye scene' from someone else's point of view. this idea was very original, and it is one of the most creative fics i've read. great job!
marie masen chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Wow. this fic is truly amazing. you really captured edward and bella's personalities, and all of edward's thoughts were very in- character. your style of writing is so captivating, and the emotions were very real. of all the 'goodbye' fics i've ever read, this is definately the best. i can't believe this is your first fanfic! you're a really talented writer! congrats on winning first place!
marie masen chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
i loved how this was so original. you did a great job developing Heidi's character, and sticking to it throughout your fic. great job! This is probably the most different and creative fanfic i've ever read! congrats on getting second place!
marie masen chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
wow. i love the emotions in your fic...its really great. I think you did an amazing job of describing Alice's visions, and i love the bridge metaphor. Congrats on winning second place!
Bapuppydog chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
The Death of You -

this was so true to Alice it made me smile even though this was heart wrenching and truly sad...it made it almost okay to know that Edward was leaving because Alice knew that they would return!
Bapuppydog chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
spiritusancti -

this was deep, heart wrenching, and very beautiful. The tears fell only after the first paragraph or so for me. Wow...this was amazing.
Bapuppydog chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
europ92-

amazing! I'd never guess the characterization of Heidi could be written with only knowing so little about her, but this fic was wonderful and worked very well! Nicely done!
Bapuppydog chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Yami416 -

This is deep and heart wrenching and amazingly written true to characterization. Wow... this is intense!
Bapuppydog chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Audrey -

wow. This was amazing! I love the characterization of Paul..its very rare to find his voice on fanfiction and never has it been so true to character!
Bapuppydog chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Marie -

I love this fic so much! Its beautifully written and I love how true to character it really is. I think its brilliant how you have captured the self loathing that both Jasper and Edward feel in this situation. Nicely done :)
smiley chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
this is the most amazing, beautiful and detailed fanfic i have EVER read! no offense to stephenie meyer but this was better than the actual goodbye scene. i love how you - the author - went back to when edward told bella he was singing, and changed that! only a true writer would have the guts (and brains) to do something like that. great job, and keep writing!

by the way, i liked how at the end it says "Life, love, meaning... over" just like when bella thought about it!
Cheers Dominique chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Yay!

I Won Third!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I Loved Marie Masens FF!

Infact, I Loved Everybodies Stories!

XoXo

Aubrey

PS I Used To Be Aubrey The Pink Paper Clip, But I Changed So...
The Death of You chapter 10 . 11/7/2008
Okay, so, AGAIN, THANK YOU.

!

For actually posting the story, even though it WAS "insanely late".

I'm on my way to check out that other contest now.

BUT I HAVE TIME FOR ONE LAST THANK YOU!