Reviews for Personal studies
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Sooooo good. Soooooo GREAT!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love all of these. XD All of your lemons are hot, & this one was no exception, with the added bonus of being unique. I love the characters in these! Please keep writing!
Kimba LionHeart chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yet another good one. _ This chapter passed the sad song test, where you have a really, really sad song playing in the background and read the story, and see if the sex is still hot, even with that sort of music. And it was! Very good job!
Auto-Regen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A-mazing! Well written, in character, and creative with the position. And I can't stop laughing at the thought of Cloud throwing himself at Reno. :3
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Dude, I never thought I'd read a fic where Cloud-let alone ANYONE-would do... WHAT CLOUD DID HERE! Damn, if that wasn't hot! You get a glomp and cookies for this! And true to Reno fashion, Reno demands to know what's on the next page of Cloud's sketchbook. XD Gods, I love Reno!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
lol poor cloud i bet that they will be having fun with that book for awhile good story funny and delisious
raised-perdition chapter 1 . 8/1/2010

So...what is on the next page? :3
Princess Turk chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh.. my gods. This is the first story i've ever read that actually left me breathless, and i've been reading FFVII yaoi fanfic for years now. Great job! I can't wait to finish reading the rest of this series!
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Cloud shouldn't feel embarrassed of his talents! (We all know he is though.) I would pay a lot of money for his pictures! (especially the intimate ones _~)

XD Their reaction to the pictures is great especially where Cloud shows just how flexible he is!

Another great story!
katsy1988 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Frickin' amazing, love. That was way hot. I'm going to read your next one now. That was... flexible! I'm breathless...

Maybe a cold shower before the next?
Namineh87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Yeah, what's next? )

I found this one while I was looking at your profile and the title and description caught my eye. I thought I already read it, but I never did. This was fantastic, like the others. I love how you can perfectly balance each character's part and rule through these stories. As any of them is the protagonist and not a secondary character. Cloud seems to always have a major part, but in the end all of them are well used. Amazing descriptions, as always. They can really make you imagine the various scenes.
spopococ chapter 1 . 7/11/2009

Oh dear klikky darling, you know how to make a girl blush. O.O

Cloudy-face is awfully... flexy... ain't he? *sweatdrop*

Gosh, lovely. Brilliant. HOT. xD

I'm fangirling so hard right now. xD
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
From start to finish I loved' Personal Studies. It's amazing how well you manage to capture Sephiroth, Cloud, Reno, and Zack's personally's, and so perfectly to.

My favorite part was when Reno was teasing Cloud about his

sketchbook and then they end up going at it on floor. That was great! All and all this a very wicked story! Thanks so much for writing and sharing it with everyone. Later!
Jiyunamai chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
0.0 ... . *faints* I'm too innocent for this! Pfft. yeah right... You are an amazing writer. NEVER STOP! ...I should be going to bed... but I'm going to stay up and read now. :P