Reviews for Outside The Temple
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I wish there was a bit about dean and sam making up and comforting eachother in front of john or something, but this was really good.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I like all your supernatural works but gosh...can't you write anything happy? haha seriously though, very well done even if it is angsty
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
i love this story
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
D;
Daaang!
Is there a follow-up to this!? I rather want to see Sam find out about this, and what John's gonna do...
And Waah! Dean, man...
);
awesome oneshot, quite heartbreaking though. Dx
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Duuuuude. This was like passionate and deep and so many other things as heck... Seemed so realistic and clearly something that would happen. I love it. -Dawn
Winchester chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
PERFECT! But... why is it rating M?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
*sighing hardly*

...honestly... I'm not blame John for the disappointment he has. Nope! Even though I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE SamxDean pairing, and mostly annoyed at John... nope! Not blame him for that...

Nope... since John are their father. And honestly... Incest indeed a SIN. One of the biggest Sin. Than just having a son who love another male that he might can accept, but it's because both his son having a 'dangerous' relationship to each other.

But what Dean said was true. John can be blamed too! About how he left them.

And... THE HELL! HOW COULD HE BLAMED DEAN FOR ALL OF IT?! BLAME SAM TOO! IT'S LOVE OF EACH OTHER, NOT ONE SIDE! DEAN WAS THE ONE WHO NEVER HAVE A CHOICE BEFORE! HOW COULD HE SAID THAT TO HIM?! IT'S HIS TIME TO MAKE A CHOICE! AND HE FINALLY CHOSE IT! CAN HE JUST LISTEN ABOUT WHAT HE DEAN SAID?! TALK TO HIM NICELY! WHY HE CHOSE TO MEET DEAN WHEN SAM GONE?! COWARD!
Deloney James chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
omg that was wonderful and painful all at the same time. I am dying to know what Sam's reaction will be after this! Amazing work my dear
ClassiqueMystique chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
awesome kickass story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
more? more? More?
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Gods, so emotive. I love that John is defending Sam (finally), I hate how he's not hearing Dean out. Is there a sequel to this? 'Cos there should be.
busard chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
great story. I really love all of your Supernatural fic. Maybe you will write about John meeting Sam for him leaving Dean. I would really like to read I don't think he would have much more better result with him.
I hope to read more of your supernatural fic soon. And thanks from a french reader for your excellent job at writing.
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I'm not a big wincest fan, but this story is great!
PurplePunkVamp chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is a great story. You should really write a sequel.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story, good for Dean!