Reviews for Prerequisite
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is great, I really like it!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I though this was going to be full on Wincest, but I really liked how it turned out anyway :D Poor Dean, and Sammy, having to hold in that secret for all those years! Dean's reaction to when Sam told him he had tried to commit suicide brought tears to my eyes, because I think that's exactly how Dean would act, angry and then comforting. Overall I really loved this story, and I hope that my reviews aren't cluttering your inbox up too much XD.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Good story!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Of course Dean would keep a totally chill demeanor, and then as soon as Sam leaves switch into "we are totally screwed" mode. Glad it all worked out in the end, and that they could even joke about it!

This is a commentary on both this story and your other Supernatural stories that I have recently read: you handle the brother part of their relationship wonderfully. Sometimes I feel that people like to gloss over that fact to simplify their love, but I truly enjoy how your writing highlights that their brother relationship is an important part of who they are and why they have such an intense commitment to each other (be it as simply brothers or more).
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved It! :D
Koolneko22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I love this.

It was just so wonderful.

And when Sam went into that flashback and started talking about the gun, I was afraid... (And I did think maybe the spirit(?) had effected him too).

And there are parts left up to interpretation, too. I like that.

Keep up the good work!
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very intense.

~Panther
Faeith chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow... that was seriously one of my favorite stories ever.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow, I so loved this story. You know the boys have had a warped childhood and to see that admitted too, broke my heart and made me love them even more! Great job here!
Whatseeds chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I LOVED this! Who am I kidding - I love everything you write! But this was really touching (even made me tear up!), how the boys managed to confess and how they forgave each other so easily. I loved Dean's reaction (so Dean! "you take a quick peek?") - how he took everything in his stride until it was revealed that Sam had been a danger to himself that night. You nailed the boys' emotions in a way that I WISH the show would reveal more often. Now I'm hoping for a slash sequel to this... Surely, having confessed prior mutual attraction, slash is the logical next step, right? Right? (Feel free to ignore my habit of seeing everything through slash-colored lenses, if that's NOT the way you were heading with this...)

EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hei Gillian,

I really loved the fic. Seriously. But I confess that in the middle of the story I had hope that the arguing between them could be worst and that they ended in the way most of us want: together like a couple.

Well, I hope my poor English didn't do a bad job explaining what I fell reading the story. And I end asking you if there will be a sequel. There will be?

Bye.

EmtpySpaces11
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I'm so glad you're writing SPN again. I read Outside the Temple first, and I was very confused (to put it mildly) but now everything's clear. Maybe you could write an one-shot for the between moment, the one when they finally get together.

And another one for when Sam comes back and find Dean hurt because of John.

D
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
My and wasn't that the total rollercoaster-ride? The boys, really... such studs!

Cat