Reviews for A Place for Flowers
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Suzaku would have had a really hard time playing Zero. The mask doesn't fit quite right. Not yet.
CodeRAINYKnight chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
so many characters in code geass have felt pain i think all of them did but lelouch is the one who truly knows pain and carries it in his heart forever
anja-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
"He struggles. Zero would speak grandiosely, using metaphor and allegory to weave pretty words around the ugly truth. Lelouch would smile and lie and keep everything inside and pretend he wasn’t dying inwardly."

That line... it just kind of killed me inside when I read it. In a good way. GAH. That was such an achingly beautiful scene. You did a good job with giving us enough to feel it, but not too much to overpower the simply beauty of the scene. You left it more up to the reader to figure out how your words affect us.

Gah, this was so pretty.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Excellent again.
Logrus Mage chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I liked it. I would've liked it more had you added a small aside with the immortal Lulouche watching from the side, but thats just because I really want him alive :P

Good stuff.
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
the end of it was good, I kind of liked it
Zydureito chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was very poetic.. I loved every bit. Keep it up!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Poignant sparseness.
Knight of Zero chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
And Lelouch lives on in memories and history books...

Good fic.
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
wow u keep writing such stories plz keep it up
blottyparchment chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I think I'm gonna bawl my eyes out again. The bittersweet fics aren't gonna stop for a while now, are they? You wrote something beautiful here. I always liked your stories. You keep everyone in character. I know you always usually write oneshots, but would you consider writing a multichapter? Your stories are just too good. I would like to read something longer.
beriath chapter 1 . 10/1/2008