Reviews for River Song
AWWWWWW LOVE IT! It's so deep and ugh lovely
MHJenniferSong chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Never! I love her!
q chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i love river, shes so badass. its hard to say shes my favorite because i love the other companions to. they all turned out tough and brave in there own way but river is the only one to actually start off that playing with time travel independent of the doctor has made being in love with him hard on her. love river. this was a good story.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Nice, I love Eiver & The Doctor!
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I have never hated River Song, but I've only just started to fall in love with Doctor Who, so there are key ponts of plot that I do not know. However, I know enough for this to make perfect sense.

It was beautifully written. I loved seeing her perspective on him, and how easy it would be too fall in love with this man who isn't a man; this man who can look inside your very soul; this man who can give you the universe.

This is one of my favorites, I do believe, as most of the other stories I have found have too many gramma errors to read through it. Great job!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Fantastic! :D
Messrmarauder017 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Now I have ideas in my head of a River Jack Niece Uncle meeting. Liked this story a lot :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hate? Meh. I appreciate her character, although I like her best when she is somehow a descendant of Rose :D

But I really did like this!
MotherBear chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
What do you mean... hate her? I love her! I love the idea that one day the Doctor will find love! Or was there more to this Rose thing than I know... I missed that season, though I'll probably rectify that problem next month.

oddly enough in all my own made up stories, River an the Dr first meet when she's "too young", too...

I wish so much that Tennant weren't leaving...
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hm. Yes, I did hate River Song, as, to me, she seemed very much like the 'self-insert's that turn out to be Mary Sues. However...this gives me reason to doubt my hate (admittedly, it's easier now that I've seen Journeys End), and give River a chance. I love how you incorporated previous new-series companions as memories that made the Doctor who he was. And...all right, I grudgingly admit that River is not -that- bad. That she's human. That she, too, deserves the Doctor. And that, yes, each other. Ooh. Eugh. Wow, that took a lot outta me, but I feel better now. You should be proud!

You're certainly a good writer, and this one-shot does River justice. I still prefer 9/10Rose. But 11River might just be something else entirely. :)
Katty008 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Great story. I loved the bit about Jack. Pity he never found out, now that would be an interesting conversation.

And yeah, my eyes bugged out just a bit when I read Juneau. Not often where you're from in mentioned in a fic. London yeah, New York yeah, but not Juneau. Slight correction though, there is no so called 'country' outside of Juneau. There are mountains and water and more mountains and probably some more water, because odds are it's raining. But other than that I'm grinning.
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I never hated River Song. The people who hate her are usually the Rose (wor)shippers. They're like Daleks, purged of all emotions except for the violent urge to see Billie Piper and David Tennant make passionate love for the rest of eternity.

I never thought of the River/Doctor relationship as a potentially romantic one, though. My take on their first meeting is covered in my fic, "A River Runs Through the TARDIS".
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
hmm.. nice. brilliant. beautifully written and clever.

made me smile: 'But the tales I loved best were those of Jack.'

i never hated her (do the fans hate her? really? well.. she is one of my favorite actresses from back in her E.R. days so never mind).

i liked this. it is original and interesting and i found myself wishing it would go on when it finished.

i think i understand what you're saying about jack? um, is he her father? i guess maybe either i've not had enough coffee yet this morning or perhaps your writing is a bit too oblique for a bear of very little brain like myself.

it has a sort of sad feel to it... perhaps it is me or perhaps it is intentional. but my eyes have teared up. maybe i'm just sad it is over.