Reviews for Fairytale
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This is so good a real fairytale love your story! Well done!
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"and they lived happily ever after.." How sweeeeeet... I like the angst too, though i think its tooo cruel and hurtful for Wolfram but i love the happy ending.. So what happen to the Maou?! Did he finally merged with Yuuri for good or what? U.u
WinterValentine chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was so amazing I felt so bad for wolfram but when he finally got his happy ending it was truelly a fluff moment
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow, Wolfram being selfish actually worked in the end? Who'd of thought, huh? :)
lmj chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I don't know if i should hate u or love u for this, it really is a heart wrenching story to read, but its also have an amazingly good sappy ending...anyway, thx u.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nice story!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
the story is very good... but I don't know, there's just something missing on it... but... I cant tell what. Though is very well written and the plot is well done
Twelf Bell chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hmm.

this: "But at the, when he was still...", i feel like you're missing a word.

"His little-big brother..." i can't seem to get this.

there are a bit more things that i noticed (mistakes) and there are also some thing that i don't really think are needed.. though im not going to say it.

this fanfic is absolutely touching.

ill have to say "i like it" and not "love it" because the lemon was VERY SOUR. i was a bit shocked, but i read through it all xDD good job!

/;SEi
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
AMAZING oneshot!

Finally Wolfram got his happy ending

That was close...if Conrad didn't come to explain to Yuuri that it was a special love potion. I don't know what might have happened...

*sighs*
YaoiLover111 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
XD I loved this story ! It was really wonderful and I look forward to more of you're stories !
Gaelic Lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was a beautifully written story. Two thumbs up!
mHeaven chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
this story was awesome. loved it
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
oh my gods..! ah! I think I'm being hyper now but I love this fic.. very much! so hott and.. and.. -blush- aag! I better stop this... wolfxMaou... really somehow, you make me become the wolfxMaou lover now.. hahhaha... but i can't help it! so sweet! I LOVE THIS! thank you for writing it! -hug- LOL!
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was just perfect - a lovely balance of angst and sweetness, well-written, and well-paced. Nice work! Reading this was a welcome break from the stress of Real Life.
Freakin-Mi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow!

This was really great - and had a really nice lenght to it too :)

It was well written and the chracters was in.. well.. character, and the plot was amazing :O Kept me interested all way though :D

Please write more fics for this anime!

*adds to fav stories and authors*