Reviews for sakura pass comes back
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
awesome! thanks so much for the update! i really love this story. poor sakura. i hope things work out for her. cant wait to read more! (*hint hint update!*)
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! i love this and i've been waiting so long! one of the best sakuraxitachi i've found so update and keep me happy! RAWR! i'll give you a cookie if you do!
angel897 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
i like it please write more soon kay
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
...please, Please PLEASE PAIR ITACHI WITH SAKURA! oh my gosh it would be perfect! he could of watched over her all through the years and it would be so cute! and i love gaara. he is my favorite! im so glad you made him a good guy! thankyou! *tears of joy* i love this and please update soon! i know you have alot and i know you just updated a couple and im really happy you did! but please dont stop! i love your writing so much! anyway! im looking foward to your next update!
Blackraven4400 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
that was a cute chapter and I wonder if Sai is dead or he is in hiding. I guess I will have to wait for the update to read what happened.
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
poor sakura, aww itachi was so sweet. great meeting
Nessa675 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Please update !
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
DONT YOU DARE NOT UPDATE! i need this like i need my heart to live! this is so good! and sad! he died and i liked him too! well gaara is still the regular cast of naruto going to be in this?
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008