Reviews for Hold On
JoBelle chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
I really enjoyed this a lot! They're both so damn independent and sometimes it's nice being taken care of and it's even nicer to see them accepting it from each other! The Mighty Mouse boxers were a great touch to keep the threads of the chapters together. Lovely little fic! :)
thalia01 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Very nice story! Cute! I liked it!
blackbird8834 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
I loved this. I usually don't review things, but I just wanted to let you know.

Adorable.
zatl chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
this was the perfect ending ;)
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
This is one EPIC story, I must say.

Again, it's simple but sweet.

keep up the good work.:)
Aalliya chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Excellent story!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Oh I love it! You write Tony and Ziva's relationship so well. Nice job!
God'srider chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
purely wonderful writing and plot! they need each other!
racing snail chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
I really enjoyed the ending- so simple and natural. However, as much I appreciate the artistry in the conclusion, the romantic in me would love to see a sequel where they continue this progression from friends to something more.
vetgurl chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW PERFECT THIS IS! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN A TIVA STORY! PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

**I AM A TYPICAL ROMANTIC IN THAT I LOVE STORIES OF "DAMSELS IN DISTRESS". I THINK YOU COULD WRITE A WONDERFUL STORY THAT INVOLVES ZIVA GETTING KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING AND TONY AND THE TEAM LOOK FOR HER. THE STORY COULD SHOW TONY'S ANXIETY AND MADNESS TO FIND HER AND THEN WRITE ABOUT ZIVA'S EXPERIENCES AND WHAT SHE GOES THROUGH AS A HOSTAGE! I JUST LOVE STORIES WHERE A MAN HAS TO RESCUE THE WOMAN HE LOVES..

THANKS AGAIN FOR GIVING US WHAT THE WRITERS HAVEN'T! A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TONY AND ZIVA!
jennyelf chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Ooh this is good. I liked it a lot. I'm off to your next fanfic. :D

Jenn :)
Original Max A chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
That was beautiful and very well-done. I enjoyed it and am going on to the next one. How you got this done in two days, I have no idea. Love it.

;)
eleen chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
So simply nice to find good fanfiction.
Prairie24 chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Great story. I loved it!
mkdice chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Loved the story. The only observation I have is that if Ziva did keep Kosher eating habits. She would not have had ice cream with her hot dog. Meat and dairy in the same meal is not allowed. But I loved the story!