Reviews for House of Crows
Artelyn chapter 2 . 4/15
Love it so far!
sports7 chapter 46 . 3/31
Do you know how nice it is to finally find a story that has such a good plot and is well written? In short: it's very nice.
Lise Robine chapter 46 . 3/12
you made me cry, laugh, you got me a little freaked out with the obito ghostly appearance. Needless to say that i really enjoyed reading this story, that you have amazingly develop so much deepness for all the charachters, that you clearly know how to take take the readers by suprise so fast that we end up with an metaphorical whiplash.
i will enjoy making some fanarts of this enthralling story in the hope of being as accurate as you were !

greating from france.
I never would have found this story with the way I search for completed works, hopefully this one really is complete
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It's also one of the best story I've ever read (:
Very interesting. I'm already hooked heh.
It's wierd but this fic isn't marked as complete even though it is.
silverpandora chapter 46 . 1/27
Omg I loved this so much. I loved all the character connections and the personalities. I loved how Enoki's uncle sacrificed himself, whether it was for selfish reasons or not. I loved all of it. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story, hopefully you give all your other stories wonderful endings too *hinthint*
darkrikku13 chapter 46 . 1/24
I started to read you again after some years and it's just getting better every time . This one was really good even if I prefered "Duty before honor" :p
merple chapter 46 . 1/19
Silvershine, you are such an amazing author and I really really mean this. Although it took me quite a long time to finish reading, (because I'm such a slow reader like that) I loved the story from beginning until the end. I'm just a little bit sad that this fanfic, my bedtime story, is finished. I'm gonna miss the nights I read this ;; So let me take this chance to say that your portrayal of Kakashi and Sakura is just spot on. Kakashi's depiction was really natural and the things he said and did was just really his character, it was superb I tell you! His pervert-ism and happy-go lucky nature was all in there and Sakura's character was also greatly written ahhh with her often bossy attitude when it comes to Kakashi hahah. And Enoki! Oh my god he's so cute!
I don't know how to say it in words but goddamn you are an amazing magnificent, awesome, talented writer all the awards should be given to you! I can't imagine the amount of sweat you spent on this story..it's like 400k words? When it comes to writing essays it takes me like up to 7 hours just to write 2,5k words. Just seeing writers like you who dedicate their time in writing, when you could have been idk..eating and just go on with your normal lives..it's really inspiring and extraordinary and it just warms my heart! It's so nice to see how much contribution you guys make to this fandom and us fellow fans are just really grateful to be given such an amazing story. Your expertise in the choice of words and description of the scenes is sooooo astounding! I would have mistaken you for a professional writer...screw that you already are one! Your other stories are just as impressive. I can't wait to read your future works and ahhh I'll always support them! Thank you for this wonderful story. I give this fanfic infinite thumbs up. It's outstanding.
Little Lily chapter 46 . 1/17
Hey! I think this story is AMAZING! I like the way you writing and the plot story is very interesting,not too fast, flowing and the lemon part is good written, not too vulgar and cheap. The character not too OOC and still make sense for me . Especially, Kakashi is my second favorite after Sasuke. Actually, it was nearly cross an idea in my head, that hoping that Enoki will be raised by Karasu as a professional assasin. That someday , enoki will combat face to face Kakashi, his real father. And i always imagine that kakashi's son would be like Killua (hunterxhunter), so cool! Coz they both have silver white hair, dark aura but they have their own kharisma. And funny u choose enoki for the boy name. And if you don't mind , i wouls like to request a story of female sasuke and kakashi. The time is after or when madara / tobi appeared.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/31/2013
Thank you for this fanfiction, it was a wonderfull read.

I especially like how it did not turn out that Kakashi was under-cover or something like that. That he actually tried to keep both his Hatage family and Konoha safe even though he himself even seemed to understand it was futile.
kvzy chapter 46 . 12/30/2013
I've been addicted to this story. At one point I had to read at least 5 chapters (sometimes more) a day to be fully satisfied. I was hooked from one chapter to the next. This is one of the BEST things I've eVER rEAD. So glad I started House of Crows... silvershine you are amazing.
SoaringOnWings chapter 46 . 12/25/2013
Loved the ending! (And ,of course, the whole story.) Overall, AWESOME!
snowygirl55 chapter 46 . 12/21/2013
holy shit. I had to reread this chapter to realize Enoki was talking to the bijuu! But yeah, this is my third time rereading this story and it still amazes me each time!
4,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »