Reviews for House of Crows
YuriOtabek619 chapter 46 . 10/24
My favorite story in the whole universe
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 15 . 9/27
This story is such a masterpiece
Sangosa chapter 46 . 9/7
Sasuke and Naruto were the stand-outs in this story, absolutely amazing scenes with them and their interactions with Sakura were precious and hilarious. I liked the serving girls too and I liked how you gave Karasu legitimate grievances and plans. And of course I am happy Nya made it
LIQUIDCELL chapter 46 . 8/22
I have reread it again. It is truly a masterpiece!

This was far more better story than the real Naruto characters.

Baruto and the next generation have really butchered the whole thing.

*cries*
TintedRain chapter 1 . 8/3
Hello! You probably would not see this review but I just want to say a huge thank you for writing this fic!along with “Duty before Honour”, “The Window”, and all your other fics) I thoroughly enjoyed it and it made me love reading and writing fanfics again! I remember what it was like to absolutely love Naruto and all its characters and all the fics I have read and how happy I felt back then. Safe to say, your fics have re-inspired me to write fics againso really thank you!

I have recently started writing my own Kakashi x OC fic and would just like to leave a small review here to thank you for the inspiration! Hope that no matter where you are, you’re still spreading happiness with your incredible writing talent and living a happy fulfilled lifethank you
LIQUIDCELLL chapter 46 . 7/13
Thank you!
LIQUIDCELL chapter 43 . 7/12
I am gritting my teeth to find Sakura as dumb as a brick...
LIQUIDCELL chapter 33 . 7/12
Geez... this is the first time I really want a main character to die so badly. hahaha
autumnphoenix888 chapter 46 . 7/11
I've reread so many parts of this story countless times and have gone back to all of the most eloquently written parts, but I think I'm finally ready to let it go. This was absolutely beautiful. I don't think I've ever read a Naruto romance/drama fic with a plot as well-developed as this one, so thank you for all the effort you put into this. Seriously.

I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical about a fic that paired Sakura with Kakashi, but the way this story maintained such an intricate plot and didn't make the two of them OOC really hooked me in. Kakashi was still as distant and blunt and mysterious as he should've been, and Sakura was still the same immature, peppy little kunoichi. I loved it. Their interactions were adorable and only got better and better as the story went on.

The character interactions in general were probably what I loved most about this story. In the earlier parts, Tenzou flipping out over Kakashi's ever-worsening confessions about impregnating Sakura got me almost to tears laughing. I absolutely love the way you portrayed their relationship. You were able to capture every character's personality so accurately and engagingly through their words - you REALLY have a gift with the dialogue. I still can't stop myself from going back to reread some of those incredibly natural and at times hilarious conversations.

When I picked up a romance/drama fic, I didn't expect to encounter dozens of plot twists and a story that actually had a purpose other than just saddling the main pairing together. It's really, really difficult to find stories that have such well-developed romance and an engaging plot with it. This story kept me guessing at every turn, wanting to understand Karasu's true intentions and just what exactly his plans were for Sakura and her child. I love the way you kept his character shrouded in mysteries and red herrings all the way up until the climax - which was, by the way, incredible. I shot through the last few chapters so quickly - it was so hard to put it down!

This story had absolutely everything I could hope for for a KakaSaku fic - incredible interactions, wonderfully-developed romance, great drama, unique plot, and a whirlwind of emotions. Thank you so much for all the love and effort you poured into this story - it was amazing. I can only hope that going forward, I'll be able to read more Naruto romance fics as well fleshed-out as this one.
Banana007 chapter 46 . 7/8
So I just finished binge reading this entire fic in 3 nights and... I am speechless. I cannot express how much I love how you tackled Kakashi and Sakura's relationship and developed their romance. I've never gotten this emotional over a fanfic before and there were so many times when I wanted to pull my hair over something Sakura or Kakashi said or did. I like how you were not afraid to set the premise around a 20 yr old Sakura getting pregnant by her sensei because most KakaSaku fics I've seen try to age Sakura up so that she's closer in age to Kakashi and she no longer considers him as her sensei. But that you set their romance up beginning with them as student and teacher, crossing that forbidden (if kinky though) line of morality, and then ending as husband and wife... (chef's kissbeautiful! I'm sorry I didn't leave a review every chapter but I was just so swept away by your story and the way you write that I couldn't stop reading. This is the kind of fic I will most certainly re-read more than once and I already look forward to the day I return to read it again. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing this story!
90saolchatroom chapter 11 . 6/17
Read this less than two months ago, and it stuck with me all this time. So I NEEDED to go back and reread. Obviously.

Anyway, the one liners in this get me, but I completely missed this interaction last time:

"I'm just saying..."

"Saying what?"

"Isn't there a pagan god we can sacrifice her to?"

"Don't be absurd," Tsunade admonished. "What god would take Ino?"

I was dead after I read that. Dead on the floor laughing.

God damn, this is not just a masterpiece of fanfiction. It's just literary masterpiece in general.

I know there are no kudos here, but take them all. I could listen to you write these characters talking all damn day.

Bravo.

Now I am going back to cackling about Ino not being too much for even a sacrifice.
Birkastan2018 chapter 32 . 5/31
Dear author, reading Sakura's ordeal as they meet all of these prospective parents is heartwrenching. Still, I completely did not anticipate his proposal at the end!
Birkastan2018 chapter 29 . 5/30
A red flower... LIKE THE ONE HE GAVE SABLE?! :OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Birkastan2018 chapter 28 . 5/30
Dear author, the entire time I'm reading KAkashi and Sakura's talk about this plan all I can think about is how Karasu told Kakashi there was a bug in his room when he first arrived at the estate. Does that mean there's a chance there is a bug in Kakashi's room as well?!
Birkastan2018 chapter 26 . 5/30
Dear author, it was so, soooooooo gratifying to read Toshio getting a taste of his own medicine. It's nowhere near what he really deserves, but it's certainly a start. It was also super interesting to read pakkun's take on the situation, and how he thinks Kakashi should let Sakura go back to Konoha...
4,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »