Reviews for House of Crows
Yaanin-Yuki chapter 46 . 10/14
Oh my God. Love your story, from beginning to end. It is simply magnificent.
Why...why is she helping him when he clearly betrayed her...it really doesn't make sense. The story is so good but why not sakura's character, why is so weak nd pathetic. Why she does everything he told her even though he is the one because she is trapped. And why not she cares about konoha, it's like she have forgotten about her home. Everytime she is not trying to get out from there is costing konoha a great loss. And can't she just call one of her summons and deliver the message. I mean that there has to be something that she can do other than helping the traitor.
MaKiTaMeoW chapter 46 . 7/31
Oh, my God! It has been a really beautiful story! From start to finish, everything. I read it in three days! And I still can't believe it's over, I would like to know more about Enoki. I love that pure and beautiful child. I love your innocence, it's a love!
I'm glad I found this story. Without a doubt I loved reading it. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
Greetings from Peru! ~
Amara Johnson chapter 46 . 7/27
This was absolutely brilliant. Duty Before Honor has always had a special place in my heart and on my metaphorical fanfiction bookshelf. Just recently I'd been getting back into fanfiction and I thought I'd explore some more of your works. This piece was well and truly excellent. I loved every second of it. I hope you hold on to your gift for writing :) Maybe some day I can illustrate a book cover for you ;) my instagram is cats_tiny

Let's collaborate some day!
xoxo
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it. What a pleasure it was.

Kagome Love2
donutlovestea chapter 46 . 7/16
Amazing story!
Discordmaru chapter 46 . 7/14
this was a great find. i cannot believe i put off reading rhis so long.
wachter chapter 46 . 7/13
fuckn beautiful and i gonna cry for that cuz they deserves to be happy and only happy and they will be cuz y e s.
im fuckn crying.
magicarnival chapter 46 . 7/13
Ahhh, this was amazing! You plotted this out so well, I feel like every single thing that happened was important and ended up becoming a greater part of the plot/wrapped it up appropriately. Incredible story-telling and planning!
This is drug.I JUST REALLY LOVE THIS STORY.
Bisque-Ware chapter 46 . 6/12
Oh my goodness. I can't even explain how much I loved this story. You really are a master of suspense. I never knew how it would turn out the whole time I read it. This has to be the most unpredictable and hilarious book I've ever read. Thank you so much for the epilogue, I love it when they are included!
shookishima chapter 46 . 6/4
It was quite a journey reading this fanfic and I enjoyed every bit of it. It's just sad that this has to end aaaAH my heart
LadyChisana chapter 46 . 6/1
This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. Period. Words alone cannot describe how much I love your stories, SilverShine. I read duty Before Honor, The Window, and now this. How was it possible that you managed to impress me even more with each work? Oh, and I read House of Crows in three days with minimum amount of sleep because I could not put this marvelous story down, that's how great it is. All love and respect to you.
Aiedail4eva chapter 46 . 5/12
*also tears* Well that was quite a journey. I am truly grateful to you for putting so much time and talent into creating this story and sharing it with us. I’d love to know if you ever write your own novels in the future, I’d read them in a heartbeat. Good luck in any and all of your future endeavors, and may God bless you. Much Love, Aiedail
Aiedail4eva chapter 45 . 5/12
I’m so glad for the house arrest, I was about to riot haha.
4,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »