Reviews for House of Crows
Camille Bianca chapter 46 . 10/19
Apart from the excellent wordings, images, and emotions that you conveyed, I was ecstatic to find that you included song lyrics from exquisite musicians to match the chapters. Tori Amos, Kate Bush, and a whole lot more made my reading nights... heavenly.
rufnkiddingme chapter 16 . 10/14
I know I reviewed this before, but I just read this again. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing.
MissChih chapter 1 . 9/17
Hiiii! I just to thank you so much for this incredible story! It was an amazing journey for me to read this masterpiece!
Congrats for the talent, you’re really gifted!
kimi no vanilla chapter 46 . 9/7
Eleven years later, I just read this front to back for the first time. What a truly charming story. The plot was genuinely compelling, I came for the ship but stayed because I really had to know what happened after each chapter. Your original characters were wonderfully crafted and made me wish, not for the first time, that we'd gotten to have a Hatake clan in Naruto proper. In particular I found Karasu and his relationship with Kakashi absolutely fascinating, and beginning to end I spent a lot of time trying to figure him out.

Thank you for sharing this gem with us all. At 400k words there's no doubt this was a monumental effort, and I'm grateful it was still here to discover over a decade later.
bichenta chapter 46 . 8/19
Oh, I love this fanfic. I think it's the best kakasaku story. I laugh so much with your Kakashi. Thank you for this work!
WingingItLass chapter 46 . 8/18
It's incredible that all these years later people are discovering this story! It really is fantastic!
Better than many original works out there, idk where life took you but I hope whatever you're doing involves your talent for storytelling!
Helen praspro chapter 45 . 8/6
Omg!
I discovered this story yesterday and i have read it in one go and i am a hell of a lucky sod!:p
It was great...even better than a lit of original works these days. :)
Wish you good luck')
Meadowmellow chapter 4 . 8/2
This is my favourite chapter til now. Sakura's relationships with Sasuke and Kakashi are so intricate, i love what youve done and gods the Angst! Bless you you glorious fiend! Thank you so much for writing this TuT
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 46 . 7/29
I don't even know what to say other than this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I wish there were fanfictions of this fanfiction so that I could further read about Enoki growing up and hear more things about Sakura and Kakashi's life. Oneshots? Unlikely but damn that'd be real nice.
I really couldn't put this story down. It was such a wild ride from start to finish but oh my goodness so good. You cut scenes at the perfect time and kept a really nice balance of tension, humour, romance, drama, all of that!
I also really enjoyed the additions of Sasukes slight banter - I'm not usually too much of a fan of him but he was written in such a way that was true to character yet really likeable and entertaining.
Anyway, amazing story! Really can't praise it enough, I'd be going on forever.
Adrift an Open Sky chapter 46 . 7/10
I spent the last two days reading nonstop, completely and utterly hooked, and it was an experience like no other. This is a masterpiece in every way, and while reading I would have to stop for a moment to appreciate your genius, and to say out loud how blessed I am to be reading this. I was transported to another world like never before. Everything was perfection. Thank you so so so much for writing and sharing this masterpiece!
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 46 . 7/2
Okay first of all this is fricking the most heartbreaking and fulfilling fanfic of KAKASAKU and it did really made me cry, mad and happy SERIOUSLY. Ghad this is an artwork. Good job on making this one!
oxBlueBlossomxo chapter 46 . 6/29
Ugh, I miss you so much. This story is... a fucking epic. It’s beautiful, honestly I don’t have the words. I haven’t read it in like 8 years and decided to again and GODD PLEASE COME BACK I NEED YOUR PROSE
alphaghost chapter 1 . 6/28
Thank you for writing this! I love all of your works. This is probably my favorite one kakasaku fanfics. I keep rereading all of your stories and am I the only who thinks it gets better reading them again. You are such an eloquent writer, the pacing of your written stories are so good. You definitely know how to build up and end a story. I can only hope you will post a new kakasaku story. Kudos to you!
elouizamariaa chapter 5 . 6/17
I would like to finish this fanfic, but I can't read any more ... I concluded chapter 5, seeing evidence that Sakura is pregnant with Sasuke, WITH SASUKE, god... and I am very angry hahahaha I am resigned to Sakura being so stupid and still acting stupid way against Kakashi ... I feel like I can't go on
peachyro chapter 1 . 6/4
i read it in two days, and i wish it was true. or one of naruto's time line
4,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »