Reviews for House of Crows
lightweaving chapter 46 . 19h
I basically devoured this story over the past 3 days or so. I'm almost in tears, it was so beautiful and damn you really did justice to all the characters, still got them their happy ending and I'M JUST SO IN LOVE OKAY

thank you so much for writing this story and for sharing it with us ️
Smash41KMF chapter 46 . 11/27
Ahhhhh! this was such an amazing story! I loved absolutely every second of reading it! thank you so much for this gift. I'd really love to read more about Enoki and Kakashi and Sakura's journey through parenthood. maybe a spinoff? anyways, this was wonderful!
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/23
..-..
beanzhead chapter 46 . 11/20
On mobile and accidentally hit send before finishing the review lol. Anyway, this is one of the first lovers, to enemies, to lovers again I've read and I was obsessed. Starting with Sakura's complete trust in Kakashi, then after the Sasuke run in and sex feeling a bit apprehensive of him but still felt he had Sakura's best interest to heart, then being wary of what's going on at the estate house but still putting her fate in him, to her complete utter disgust and betrayal of being branded and held hostage. You don't need a picture to see the disgust, you can feel it oozing through the page it was written so well. Then we get little glimpses of Kakashi still willing to put his life on the line for her even though Sakura's still his hostage. We go through the same conflicting emotions Sakura does, wondering how she can trust someone to give his life for her and the baby but not let her free. We see the building trust and start getting frustrated for all the times Kakashi's getting (rightfully) cock blocked. All the little outings, touches, and conversations in Ame leaves you wanting more. When Sakura drugged him and ran I internally screamed lol. But it leads to the final brick to earning each others full trust when Kakashi finally let's Sakura go. Despite all the fucked up secrets, flaws, and betrayal they can't stop loving each other. It's addicting to read. With all this happening you have their hilarious dry humor sprinkled in everywhere. Tenzo and Kakashi's conversations made me physically laugh out loud. You bring in immaculate OCs who are just as charming and smart as every villian should be. Relationships between OC and cannon characters feels realistically built and all the choices make sense in real life. Well as close to real life that a universe with ninja and tailed beasts can be lol. The plot had so many twists and turns that all built up to the finale and it did not disappoint. Also on a side note, have you ever been pregnant bc this described pregnancy to an exact T. It was so refreshing to read about how weighed down and shitty it is to be 8 months pregnant then include something as simple as breast feeding and needing a diaper for the baby. I'm not sure if you still read reviews but genuinely thank you for creating this. The amount of effort this mustve been to create and write is no small feat and you deserve all the recognition!
beanzhead chapter 46 . 11/20
First things first, this fic is complete, no sure why it isn't marked as such. This fic is one of the best I've ever read. I finished it w days ago and I'm still just processing the journey I took reading this.
beanzhead chapter 24 . 11/17
Patiently waiting to see if this is an enemy to lovers fic, or maybe it'd be lovers to enemies to lovers? This went from my least favorite trope to my favorite. I'm not sure if Sakura will ever trust Kakashi again but that makes the little acts of loyalty and foundness that Kakashi shows even sweeter.
beanzhead chapter 9 . 11/16
i hate miscommunication tropes but I trust your writing enough to not be bothered by it. I think you're leaving hints he has an inkling of what is going on with Sakura but my impatient ass can't read fast enough to find out lol
beanzhead chapter 7 . 11/16
AHHH the plot twist. I keep patiently waiting for pakkun to be the one to reveal Sakura's pregnant lol
beanzhead chapter 4 . 11/16
welp, wasn't expecting sasuke to be the father. that caught me off guard but now the summary makes a lot more sense lol
kagomeLove2 chapter 27 . 6/28
It is hard for me to picture Sakura with no curve because in the anime and manga she does have some lol
WHITESQUALL chapter 46 . 5/8
One of the best read here in fan fiction, and a classic favourite.
Doesn'tMatter chapter 46 . 5/1
A good story.
This was an incredible read! I had so many thoughts and feelings during all the twists and turns. There were so many times I didn't even know what was going to happen next. I felt so much for Sakura throughout the entire fic, it seemed she almost always got the short end of the stick.

Karasu was quite the character—he was definitely a good villain. I'm not sure how I feel about Kakashi even after finishing the fic. I loved how you wrote him, I just didn't like the choices he made aksjdjjckdk. It was so weird to me that he'd constantly choose the Hatake's then say he was split between his family and his home. I especially thought his actions were odd when it came to the baby and Sakura and Karasu—however, I get that he's not perfect and that adds to his character and makes him feel more fleshed out.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write and finish this fic! I'm so glad that I read this, even though it took me years to pick up the courage to start it.
Incredible twists and turns in this chapter! I actually don't know what to make of Kakashi anymore!
I'm always amazed by the way you write—humor even throughout suffering. The way you've portrayed Sakura's dilemma is very realistic.
5,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »