Reviews for House of Crows
Panda Blitz chapter 46 . 4/14
So so so good. Worth staying up till 8 in the morning to read.
freedomwings26 chapter 15 . 4/13
I've read just about all your other stories, and now I'm finally getting to the one I never read, and this is the moment that I've been waiting for. Lounging in my chair reading, but now I'm sitting straight and so ready for the next chapter!
Ovidae chapter 46 . 4/12
Oh my god that was such an amazing read! I loved how all of the characters were so real and how Sakura began loving Kakashi and Enoki! I really enjoyed the plot line and I enjoyed reading it. I will definitely be reading more of your works. I love Sakura and Kakasji now. Thank you for writing this. You are an talented writer. Keep up the good work.
Ovidae chapter 28 . 4/12
At this point, I hate that Kakashi and Sakura are fighting and fighting and fighting. Why can't they just like each other again?!
Ovidae chapter 12 . 4/12
Oh my gosh! I hate Toshio- using women like that! I can't believe him! Poor Sakura! I was so sure that everyone in his clan was dead and now he has family?! Plot twist. Wonderful. I wonder if the kid is going to be a girl or a boy... I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Ovidae chapter 7 . 4/12
Pakkun is really cute right now. My gosh. I still think that Sasuke Slept With Sakura! I am so confused and it's so late but I am still reading this. I have to go to bed now but I have to know what happens!
Ovidae chapter 5 . 4/11
Well, I am loving Kakashi now. Poor Kakashi. Kids just don't like him. He's so cool! I loved the chapter. A bit melancholic at time but overall, I liked it.
Ovidae chapter 2 . 4/11
Oh they are so cute and witty! Well cute in the way that friends that flirt but they do not notice. I want to know if the father is Sasuke or Kakashi- either way both are possible outcomes for the father of Sakura's child. I am still wondering about Sakura's kid's father. I wonder if the war- the fourth shinobi world war happened and that is why Sakura became a servant- to protect her unborn child? Anyway, I really liked the chapter.
Ovidae chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow. I Really like your writing. I don't fancy Sakura all that much but I do like Kakashi and Sakura together. I am expecting great things from this fics. From the first chapter, I want to keep on reading. Wish me luck. 400k stories don't even phase me anymore. I'll review each chapter.
I would honestly give anything to be able to experience reading this story for the first time again. Words can't even describe how much I enjoy reading it. I've read it once a year for the past four years since I stumbled across it one night shortly before midnight and promptly stayed up for the entire night reading it. Such a damn good story, best fanfiction I've read to date. Haven't heard from you in quite a few years but I hope all is well with you
Katalina's Mommy chapter 1 . 2/26
Does anyone know where this author is? I hope she'll still write... I'm actually kind of worried..
emjay1309 chapter 46 . 2/25
I am so amazed at how well written this story was. You have amazing talent! It was such a roller coaster of emotions, and I am so glad that it ended happily! This is by far my FAVORITE kakasaku fanfic I have ever come across! Ugh! Great job!
I don't even know where to start... all I can say is that this is one of the BEST things I have ever read! You did such an amazing job writing this amazing story. It was such a roller coaster of emotions! I'm so glad it ended with a happy ending, for some time I was afraid it wasn't going to end happily. I am so happy I came across this, thank you so much for writing this! You have so much talent.
avarp chapter 6 . 2/20
I am just recently found this fanfic and I am on chapter 5 current. I am already frustrated, maybe I missed it but I just want to know who the baby daddy is, god dammit!
YummyFoods chapter 5 . 2/17
This is the third time I'm reading this story. It's been several years and I've forgotten all but the overall gist. My heart is heavy and I'm so apprehensive for the next chapter. You make these characters and this story so REAL, which truly a feat. You are such a very talented writer. I want you to know that I strive to emulate you.
4,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »