Reviews for House of Crows
Paiara chapter 46 . 5/25/2020
No matter how much time passes, this story still draws me in. I've read this masterpiece about 6 times since its inception. Can't deny wonderfully thought out and constructed literature. Thank you for honouring is with this story. I look forward to rereading again im the future. You are one of the first authors to ever put me onto this pairing!
cocoablossom chapter 3 . 5/14/2020
Your writing is something else, honestly. I feel transported out of reality reading it.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/12/2020
I’ve been reading this story since last night and haven’t put it down since! Wow, such a beautiful story. Thank you so much. I wish we could read more about them and it didn’t have to end.
Jurassikuh chapter 27 . 4/23/2020
I wish I could go in the story and punch everyone who keeps calling Sakura fat lol.
omgpandaz26 chapter 37 . 4/10/2020
I may be like really late but I been thinking of one of my favorite OTPs. I found this beautiful gem. This is a damn masterpiece, the story just pulls you in and the characters are so developed and put together nicely. I never read any KakaSaku like this.
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always
yodda123 chapter 34 . 3/31/2020
Just when Reika started to be quite likeable you just had to kill her, huh?
Not gone lie, it's really hard to believe that Kakashi and Sakura still could have happy ending together. The amount of distrusts and betrayals between each of them is just too overwhelming to think that they could still maintain trusting/good relationship now. I feel I sympathise a bit more with Kakashi, because at least in his betrayal he still was making sure Sakura is safe and he was trying to diminish conflict between Konoha and his clan.
Sakura on the other hand by her betrayal, is sending him basically to die by hands of Konoha and escalating the war.

I liked that scene when Kakashi found Reika and his abandoned scroll. Symbolizing that Sakura don't want any of his help and that she indeed is his enemy at the end, cutting most of the bonds between them. And him taking Reika body and holding her hand shows he accepted that and he is embracing his blood/clan.
Although I think it would be better if he had a bit more positive scenes with Reika(/and his clan-mates) and Kakashi before, to make it more believable that he care for her(/them).
I just hope his clan/Karasu will forgive him if they will get to know.

Heh, Sasuke now can really sympathise with Kakashi. Not only now they going to have the same goal of fighting against Konoha, but also similar motivation for it. It would be ironic if losing trust of one of his ex-students(Sakura) he would gain back trust of other (Sasuke).

Story still keep me on edge.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2020
Well, the trademark of a talented author is to get their readers invested in their story and characters, doubly so for fanfiction writers who have a pre-set standard for their characters. Hatake Kakashi is one of my all-time favorite chracters in the Naruto series, and you have made me positively ambivalent him so far, usually leaning towards negative feelings, which is no small feat, so congratulations on writing a kick-ass novel that gave me no choice but to be invested from start to (eventually) finish.
yodda123 chapter 16 . 3/23/2020
Ok, I didn't read next chapters so far. And I gotta admit I am not big on Kakashi and Sakura ship. But story is really fascinating. At first I thought there is no way Kakashi would do that to Konoha, but the more I thought about it. It makes perfect sense for his character given a different environment you put him in your story.

Kakashi started as a kid that was always following rules for the sake of Village. But Obito changed his view, to always put your companions first, even when mission will be in result compromised. Which means that he values his friends more then Konoha.

So given in your story Kakashi has his own people, who are his companions and family. By his own life-rule, he would stay loyal to them to the end of the line. (althought you gave away some hints that he may also hate them, like him hating the crows).

That even goes back to his father. Sakumo, who risked safety of village for his team. It would actually make sense. Konoha ostracized Sakumo for this, one of the greatest Hatakes, which in turn left in Kakashi's and his clan's mouths sour taste against Konoha.

Of course you could argue he also had this "family" in Konoha in form of Naruto and rest. But like he said himself in cannon to Sasuke with a smile, "all the people I care about have already been killed".

At first I thought you will make him double agent and traitor of his own clan. Which I thought would make story less interesting, cause it would be repetitive (story of Itachi).

But you went ballsy, and I am glad for it. (althought I suspect you will make him turn back to Konoha at the end, which would be a kind shame but oh well, it's your story).

Either way I really like the way you kept Kakshi in character here so far. Because if he really had to choose between his people or Konoha with no other options, he would most likely choose his own men.
Sparrowmoonlovessticks chapter 46 . 3/1/2020
Just... amazing. Amazing.
Gaby chapter 46 . 2/28/2020
Me encantó la adore escribes muy bien espero y sigas
Guest X chapter 7 . 2/12/2020
YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW ANXIOUS I WAS. AHHHHHHHHHH I WAS SO SCARED SAKURA WAS GONNA BE PREGANT WITH SASUKE OFFSPRING NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Anyway love your style! Thank you for writing such an awesome piece of art xx
Guest chapter 46 . 1/28/2020
FABULOUS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! THIS FANFIC KEEPS ME ON THE EDGE EVERYTIME. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! BTW EACH TIME I REMEMBER THIS FIC, I CAN'T HELP BUT PLAY 'HOUSE OF CARDS' BY BTS IN MY HEAD LOL
Kamy-chan chapter 46 . 12/26/2019
Wow.

This is a great story!

Thank you so much for writing it, I think I'm not the only one who is extremly pleased at how you took us from point A to point B.

All the thought and effort you put in here is well noticed.

Thank you again! It had been a while I read any KakaxSaku, and it is refreshing and warm and amazing to had found your story!

Merry christmas and happy new year!
alfamky chapter 46 . 12/1/2019
I have to say that I regret putting this story down a year ago, and I don't often enjoy pregnancy/angst/betrayal plots. However, after 6 chapters in, I couldn't stop myself, and have spent the last 12 hours doing nothing except eat and read. Thank you so much for devising such a comprehensive alternate reality. It truly does read like a novel.

I used to believe that my favorite stories were those that could construct a character I was enamored with. However, I've discovered I'm struck more deeply by a plot line that can make me love, hate, and empathize with a character throughout his/her development. The execution of the story made everything believable, and I also discovered a version of errant Sasuke here that I could come actually to terms with. In fact, given your illustration of family ties, I have suddenly begun to see reason behind Sasuke's defect, something I couldn't even begin to stomach throughout the Naruto series. There was nothing predictable about your story, yet nothing illogical looking at subtle hints that go back dozens of chapters. I have to wonder whether you came up with the ending before settling down to write even the first word.

Some stories keep me awake at night because of excitement- waiting for the first touch, the fall out, the confession etc. This one kept me up because of suspense, not only for simple romance, but also for Konoha, for Iwa, for the Hatake Clan and its servants. Each character was given a distinct personality and strength beyond canon, and for the first time I couldn't bring myself to pinpoint a distinct "foe" for his/her wrongdoings. Everyone had a motive that seemed to be justified by their past, and while not all of them made it high onto my list of redeemable characters, I still felt sorry for their death.

Thank you for creating such a wonderful story, and bringing it to fruition!
4,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »