Reviews for House of Crows
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
Shoot! I hope kakkashi was playing triple agent.
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Crap! This makes him more suspicious! Is he evil?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
Omg! I'm like all anxiety thinking when will he receive the news of her pregnancy
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Wow! Well kakkashi is the father of her child. That solved the mystery
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Aww man! I do t know If it sauske or kekkashi!
This makes it even better! I love this!
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Oh... He knows.
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Omg!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Wow! This is really good! It leaves a lot of mystery and intrigue
itachibruhchan chapter 46 . 3/15/2015
One of the best stories I have ever read. Bravo! You are so very talented! This was the first kakasaku fic I have ever read and I have to say thank you for converting me to this pairing! I loved everything about this story. I'm really just amazed by the creativity you had with it in taking the canon verse and adding your own story to it. The idea of the Hatake clan was brilliant. You are so very talented! Thank you for your amazing contribution!
LoveFaces chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
Omg! Im so anxious to find out more, even though Im still soo curious about what happened between her and sasuske and kakashi.
Tzarista chapter 46 . 2/27/2015
great story
AkageIsumi chapter 46 . 2/26/2015
Hello there.
I like your Fanfiction quite a bit, in fact - I love it! I spent a whole week reading it and your cliffhangers are mean. I've got work to do and a child to tend and cried almost tears every evening I needed ro go to bed and couldn't read anymore ;-(.
You're mean. Many compliments for finishing a fic like this. Have you already wrote a book? ;-)
WhistlesOfTin chapter 46 . 2/8/2015
I've never read this one because I thought it had been abandoned, but IT IS COMPLETE, PEOPLE and totally worth your time!
Los Grotos chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
Oh dear. Oh my. Kakashi shouldn't have taken what didn't belong to him.
Los Grotos chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Oh my. The cat vs pug battle or conversation sounds hilarious. Poor Sakura's been through so much stress lately. Poor girl.
4,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »