Reviews for House of Crows
AshKake chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Omg I hate you :( not really haha but still I've decided to go to sleep. I rarely stay up all night for a story! Anyways great chapter I'm sooooo glad they finally met up after 2 months or so. I'm so pumped for the next chapter, I remember it being one of my favorite chapters!
AshKake chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
My heart was beating SO fast at that last part with Karasu. And omg at Kakshi's antics haha
AshKake chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Oh my gawd I should sleep. It's 3am. But I can't. You've got me stuck, SilverShine!
AshKake chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Wow! So much stuff revealed! Awesome chapter! Man, this fic is getting so goo d I can barely stand it! I can't sleep!
AshKake chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I WOULD'VE HAD A FIT LIKE DIED INSTEAD OF PASSOUT. LIKE KAKASHI YOU'VE BEEN HIDING THIS SHIT
AshKake chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
What an interesting chapter. Now i KNOW I'm not the only fan girl who fucking hates Toshio.
AshKake chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Sooo glad you got back to the mission Sakura's on! It takes me to a whole 'nother place! Love it!
AshKake chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Niceeeee transition. Can't waiiiiit to see what happens next!
AshKake chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Another good chapter. I like how you're setting up the story :D
AshKake chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Damn, I totally forgot about that big ass debt she owes.. How sad.
Nice chapter
AshKake chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Uh oh. What has she gotten herself into?

And I hate that she keeps pushing him away..
AshKake chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I'm really regretting reading this a few years back! I'd love to have been confused as hell wondering who and what she did!
AshKake chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I like your Sasuke and I always have. Nice chapter, it's like Sakura and Sasuke have been friends for a while and there wasn't a rift between them at all.
AshKake chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
This chapter was so funny, I could barely breathe omg lmfaooo
LittlefootWentBoom chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm so sad you no longer write here. I've read every story of yours and I CANNOT put into words how much I adore your writing and stories. In a word, beautiful. I've been so spoiled by your work that I can barely read anything-fanfiction, novels, essays- unless it is up to the level you have set.

I do hope you come back eventually. I don't even know you and I miss you terribly.
4,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »