Reviews for House of Crows
Fictional-Nympho chapter 46 . 7/25/2014
This is just one of the most well written and compelling FF's i've ever read. I have not a single criticism except perhaps for the fact that this fic is so good it's caused me to be a complete hermit for the past three days. Seriously, it's a good job i'm reading this thing during the summer or i would have totally forgotten i even go to university, let alone summon the will to peal my eyes away from the computer screen and actually attend xD

Much MUCH Love
Liloujay x
Skullz chapter 46 . 7/21/2014
This was the most EPIC fanfiction EVER!. Though Skollz is kinda punk Skollz just cant help loving this fanfic. Skollz gives u her support;and remember, Skolkz hates you;-
kidcrooner chapter 46 . 7/20/2014
I'm definitely so relieved that his has a happy ending. Sakura and Kakashi earned their happy ending! And I'm so mentally, emotionally tired of stories with sakura getting pregnant with Kakashi's baby AND THEN kakashi dies. It's so tragically melodramatic that it's disappointing... Or maybe i just really wanted happiness this time. And you delivered! I love your works but i think this is my most favorite by far! :) thanks for your story!
mizzanimequeen chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
This is the 4th time I've read this story. Just wanted to let you know that it was amazing!
kirei.na.neko chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
I just want you to know that you are the greatest Kakasaku writer outhere, I came back to reread your story every now and then :), you are truly amazing, and this story is so far really beautiful, I smile at the end and feel really warm at heart, thank you so much :)
I hope that you will come back in the future, and continue all of this amazing fanfic
Tartarun chapter 46 . 7/10/2014
amazing story, absolutely loved it. Loved how Kakashi was such a murky character and Karasu was brilliantly done too.
xsariiinax chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I want to print and bind this story so i can have the pleasure of stacking it up next to my other books and know that if ever i want to reread it, it'll be there(cause god forbid this site ever crashes or something) ! This might be one of the best fanfics i've ever read. For three days I was literally glued to my phone reading it and even though my eyes would sting by having to concentrate on such a tiny screen i just couldnt put it down! Thank you so much for not leaving us with yet another WIP story.
You as a writer are just simply put amazing!
Much 3!
jayfeather97 chapter 46 . 7/1/2014
one of the most complex and well-written fics i've ever read, I'm amazed that you had the determination to complete it ((: Thank you so much for the story!
Shipposmykid chapter 46 . 6/23/2014
Loved it this is in the top 10 of fanfics I read hope you keep righting because this was the best story I read in awhile
Girlalicious chapter 46 . 5/27/2014
Wow this was so good! You should probably set the story to "completed" btw
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Wow. How does one review such an epic? After reading your other two full length stories, I was unsure how you were going to top them. But this was amazing. I admire you, as a writer myself, that you were able to see this all the way to the end. It didn't feel dragged out at all, and I couldn't stop reading. As always, your Kakashi and Sakura is perfection. I'm sadly running out of your stories and I may need to write my own now to fill the gap.
This whole plot was so full and twists and turned, it amazed me how much you must have planned it out. The dialogue and flow was brilliant as always.
It's impossible to put how I feel into words about your writing, so I will just thank you again for this amazing epic. I hope you are still writing, even if it's not FF, because you have an amazing talent.
Your new number one fan.
REBECCA chapter 46 . 4/28/2014
ONE OF THE BEST ! LOVE IT
Artelyn chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Love it so far!
sports7 chapter 46 . 3/31/2014
Do you know how nice it is to finally find a story that has such a good plot and is well written? In short: it's very nice.
Eidan chapter 46 . 3/12/2014
you made me cry, laugh, you got me a little freaked out with the obito ghostly appearance. Needless to say that i really enjoyed reading this story, that you have amazingly develop so much deepness for all the charachters, that you clearly know how to take take the readers by suprise so fast that we end up with an metaphorical whiplash.
i will enjoy making some fanarts of this enthralling story in the hope of being as accurate as you were !

greating from france.