Reviews for House of Crows
LadyChisana chapter 46 . 6/1/2019
This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. Period. Words alone cannot describe how much I love your stories, SilverShine. I read duty Before Honor, The Window, and now this. How was it possible that you managed to impress me even more with each work? Oh, and I read House of Crows in three days with minimum amount of sleep because I could not put this marvelous story down, that's how great it is. All love and respect to you.
Aiedail4eva chapter 46 . 5/12/2019
*also tears* Well that was quite a journey. I am truly grateful to you for putting so much time and talent into creating this story and sharing it with us. I’d love to know if you ever write your own novels in the future, I’d read them in a heartbeat. Good luck in any and all of your future endeavors, and may God bless you. Much Love, Aiedail
Aiedail4eva chapter 45 . 5/12/2019
I’m so glad for the house arrest, I was about to riot haha.
Musicalnerdforlife1234 chapter 46 . 5/8/2019
Incredible. I inhaled it, the best fan fiction I’ve read. Silver shine you have made an incredible work. Thank you for the honour of reading it. I’m so sad it’s over but it was so good.
Aiedail4eva chapter 14 . 5/7/2019
I was literally screaming when Tsunade wanted to send Kakashi...hahaha. I’m guessing he’s already on his way T_T
Aiedail4eva chapter 13 . 5/7/2019
Dang didn’t see that coming. I kept hoping Kakashi would give Tsunade the note ugh
Aiedail4eva chapter 7 . 5/7/2019
Haha omg I should have KNOWN it was Kakashi, it makes so much more sense now! Best plot twist
Guest chapter 31 . 4/23/2019
Juro que si Sakura entrega al bebé en adopción te voy a odia de por vida
DarlingDelilah chapter 46 . 4/19/2019
Wow. Honestly I have no words anymore, this is one of the most amazing things I’ve read, how do you even contain all that brilliance in your body? The plot, the characters, the moods, the journey - oh man that journey. I’ve never admired a piece of literature more. When the nurses took Eno from Sakura! And my brain kept shouting that there was no chance for Kakashi! I was so overwhelmed that I had to stop reading for a few hours, every little detail had me screaming - the humour, the one liners, the emotions, the fluff, the suspense. Do you see where I’m going? Haha I am very much a non-articulate person, so I really hope that you take this entire comment as absolutely praise and love for you and your writing. I’m not sure if you’re still active on tumblr but this moved me so much that I had to write a little guitar arrangement to get my feelings out - if you are and you want to hear it I’m amibadwolf Thank you so much for putting so much love and effort into this story, I don’t believe I'll ever forget it
RiahRaiya chapter 46 . 4/1/2019
This story was absolutely wonderful. A complete delight. I’m so happy I stumbled upon it and that it was finished! I know a sequel will probably never happen considering this was finished 10 years ago, but that would really just be something. Thank you for this 3
Leahhh chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
I love this fic so much that I'm back here 11 years later for a millionth reread... thank you so much for writing this 3
Winter Whitlingum chapter 46 . 2/1/2019
Your story is one of the few stories that I actually finished. Loved it. Thank you so much
Guest chapter 46 . 1/13/2019
damn thats cute
Utopia Empire chapter 46 . 11/30/2018
How should I say? The story is amazing and...really...it's unbeatable
Got quite boring in the middle, but picked up like crazy during the middle-end
The story ended quite nicely, everyone deserves the happy ending in this story after all they'd been through
HipstaGurl1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
The thing that Sakura smelled, is it cannabis?
4,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »