Reviews for House of Crows
TheOpenedWay chapter 46 . 11/23/2013
Gets even better every time I read it.
And I've read it too many times to keep track of...
GHR chapter 46 . 11/22/2013
Okay so, I read this story about 2 days ago and there were times where I actually had to stop and walk away because my blood pressure was so high. My roommates couldn't get me to speak to them for the few days it took me to read this, I have no idea what happened in my classes because I had my nose stuck in this and I am just now recovering from the information overload. It was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, especially on this site, and I have read a lot of fanfic on this site. Thank you for proving to me that there is a reason I haunt this site for good stories and reminding me that there are good authors who know what they are doing. One of the best I've read.
HeartsofSpadedAces chapter 46 . 11/6/2013
looooooooveeee so much, did not put it down from start to finish except for 4 hours to sleep 33333
SurlyPrincess chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hey guys I've already read this story before so i'm just gonna give it a little quick review. I've had this on my favs for a very long time. Its awesome! You should read it. It's amazing. Love you SilverShine! 3
Koomahana chapter 42 . 10/8/2013
i love this story!
lilith dracul chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Oh I love that song from cow boy beebop-
Killerkate chapter 46 . 9/19/2013
This was the absolute best kakasak fic I've read. Im gonna all your story. Thank you. :)
tatianehir chapter 46 . 9/14/2013
it's a great history i love it
Kinzokan chapter 46 . 8/28/2013
Omg i just love this story and i love u
Im like a big fan of ur kakasaku stories and i was just like if silvershines kakasaku are this good i have to read her other fanfictions on different couples i mean it wouldnt hurt to try :) anyways love ya
f1reheart chapter 46 . 8/16/2013
Um, I started reading this at 8:30pm...… its now 5:52am. Wow. I don't even know what to say. Mind blown /3
UchihaSanNin chapter 46 . 8/15/2013
Awesome. So very well written. )
Bethz chapter 46 . 8/14/2013
Wow. I think this story simultaneously destroyed me and made me feel so greatful that people like you exist. I wasn't built to withstand such damn emotions.
Thank you so much.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 46 . 8/2/2013
So I don't know about anybody else on this website, but this is legit the best Kakashi/Sakura fanfic I've ever read. If there's a sequel, it'd be perfect too, it's such a great story!
AshKake chapter 46 . 7/31/2013
Holy crow, that is THE BEST fanfiction I've ever ever read ever! It was so beautiful and flowed wonderfully ugh! Why aren't you a published author? You'd become the next J.K Rowling honestly.

All I can do is bow and clap and THANK YOU for this amazing story. I've never wanted to tear out my hair before or cry until my eyes ran dry or to simply sit and do NOTHING for the last 4 1/2 days! What a masterpiece! So wonderfully written, I can't tell you how happy I am to have come across such a story as this! Everything about was beautiful and the Kakashi and Sakura you portray in this will always be the standard I'll set to any other fic with them included. How amazing. Just speechless. Ugh, I can't even describe the toll this story took on me. But SO WORTH IT. (:

I'm extremely glad I decided to come back and pay my favorite authors a visit, I know you probaly won't finish The Scarlet Scroll or The Girl From Whirlpool but I just wanna let you know you are the best author I've come across.
Believe it or not, Duty Before Honor was the first fanfic I've read in my life and has catapulted me into the fandom.
Thank you again, you're such an inspiration. I'm whole heartedly glad I've come across you. ( You took my fanfiction virginity after all (; )

Be well and God bless!
AshKake chapter 45 . 7/30/2013
Can I just cry? There's been this HUGE ASS weight lifted off my chest! I'm totally glad I'm at the end almost, next chapter and that's it ! :/ it's bittersweet! But I'd like to get back to school duties haha
4,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »