Reviews for House of Crows
Birkastan2018 chapter 28 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, the entire time I'm reading KAkashi and Sakura's talk about this plan all I can think about is how Karasu told Kakashi there was a bug in his room when he first arrived at the estate. Does that mean there's a chance there is a bug in Kakashi's room as well?!
Birkastan2018 chapter 26 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, it was so, soooooooo gratifying to read Toshio getting a taste of his own medicine. It's nowhere near what he really deserves, but it's certainly a start. It was also super interesting to read pakkun's take on the situation, and how he thinks Kakashi should let Sakura go back to Konoha...
Birkastan2018 chapter 24 . 5/30/2021
Dear author... AHHHHH finally the truth is coming to light! 24 chapters in and I never thought to take Kakashi's lifelong loneliness into the equation. So Karasu was the one who approached him first... I'm so curious what the terms of Kakashi's defection was at the time. More and more I can't help but see parallels to his situation here with Itachi's double agent status in canon. I'm having the best time with this story, thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us!
Birkastan2018 chapter 22 . 5/30/2021
oh my god so THAT's what happened... Dear author, I was so confused when Kakashi asks Sakura why she promised she was protected. And no wonder Kakashi let Sasuke go! I'm dying to know what made Kakashi flip loyalties all of a sudden and turn on Sable, and what the hell is in those scrolls!
Birkastan2018 chapter 19 . 5/30/2021
Ahhh, I LOVED reading Aki explain the Hatake clan history to Sakura. And I'm a nervous wreck with a serious case of heartburn right now reading Kakashi lie to Tsunade so smoothly about the syndicate! At the same time, I can't help going back to Pakkun's words: "Trust in Kakashi."
but HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!
Birkastan2018 chapter 18 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, I LOVED reading that scene between Karasu and Kakashi, and learning how Sakumo ended up in Konoha to begin with and left his clan. It was for Kakashi's mother... and now he knows about SAkura's baby! When he beheaded that bird I thought it was excessively brutal - but was it because he knew it could have been Ino's summons? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Birkastan2018 chapter 17 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, ahhhhh I'm drowning in all the intrigue! so at one point Kakashi was engaged to Reika and have been having quasi regular visits with her? dgnkdgnkdfkdjglerjnkgeajrgnlerg I don't know what to think; my head is spinning with all the information we're getting in these chapters and I can't make heads or tails of it - AND IT'S SO MUCH FUN!
Birkastan2018 chapter 15 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, this is incredible. I'm learning that no detail is gratuitous in this story, and it is awe inspiring. When we learned that Toshio was in fact a Hatake, I wondered what that could possibly have to do with the story... thank goodness for Sakura's quick thinking!I'm trying to look underneath the underneath here and I'm wondering about that maid at the inn in Jonan. Could it be that she placed Kakashi under a genjutsu of some kind? This is so much fun and I'm having the best time reading it; thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
Birkastan2018 chapter 12 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, I am REEEEEEELING. Is Aki's uncle Karasu the same person Kakashi addressed in one of the letters Sakura found in his apartment? And who are these guests impersonating Kakashi?! I can't wait to find out!
Birkastan2018 chapter 11 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, thank goodness I was horrified by Toshio's gross misconduct and suspected the worst. Atta girl Sakura! And I didn't realize it was possible for different summons to contact each other... I can't wait to see what happens when Kakashi finally gets in contact with Sakura!
Birkastan2018 chapter 9 . 5/30/2021
Dear author, dkjfskgjslglerlrlhrfjdsjf so THAT's how sakura ended up on that undercover mission! I'm so curious about the letters Sakura found in Kakashi's desk... and whether the revelation that Ino obviously had the wrong person pinged for that pregnancy test given the wrong blood type will end up giving Sakura away after all...
Mei fa-chan chapter 12 . 5/13/2021
Great!
Birkastan2018 chapter 7 . 5/8/2021
Dear author - I AM DECEASED. I FELL FOR YOUR TRICK HOOK LINE AND SINKER and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT because it made the revelation in chapter that much more unexpected and impactful for me! At first I thought Sakura was just embarrassed after realizing her radio was on that entire time, thinking Kakashi overheard what she'd done with Sasuke... BUT NOW I GET IT AND RKGESKGHLESRIUGLIAHUGLIAEUGLAE! This was incredible, and I also LOVED the scene where Genma, Raido, Shizune and KAkashi shoot the sh*t. Their banter was to die for, and everything makes sense now - why those remarks cut Kakashi the way it did, and why he just needed to get out of there. This was AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing and sharing another incredible installment with us!
Birkastan2018 chapter 6 . 5/5/2021
"I was the one who betrayed him... not you" Dear author, what the hell is THAT supposed to mean?! What happened to Sasuke after their encounter?!
Birkastan2018 chapter 5 . 5/5/2021
Dear author, she was a VIRGIN?! gnkdfjksngksjgksjgksjgkj oh my god... I can only imagine what she's feeling in the aftermath (especially knowing that Kakashi KNOWS through everything he heard via their radios!) I wonder if him withholding this information from Tsunade will bite Kakashi in the butt in the future.

I'm also deeply paranoid by the crows he encountered at the cemetary. I always associate crows with Itachi and Shisui, and I can't help thinking - was that a random crow, or one of itachi's summons? Where IS Itachi in this AU? Is he dead? I don't know what to think, especially after learning everything we did about Sasuke in the last chapter. I'm having so much fun, and as always - thank you for writing and sharing this with us!
4,936 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »