Reviews for House of Crows
AshKake chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Niceeeee transition. Can't waiiiiit to see what happens next!
AshKake chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Another good chapter. I like how you're setting up the story :D
AshKake chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Damn, I totally forgot about that big ass debt she owes.. How sad.
Nice chapter
AshKake chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Uh oh. What has she gotten herself into?

And I hate that she keeps pushing him away..
AshKake chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I'm really regretting reading this a few years back! I'd love to have been confused as hell wondering who and what she did!
AshKake chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I like your Sasuke and I always have. Nice chapter, it's like Sakura and Sasuke have been friends for a while and there wasn't a rift between them at all.
AshKake chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
This chapter was so funny, I could barely breathe omg lmfaooo
LittlefootWentBoom chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm so sad you no longer write here. I've read every story of yours and I CANNOT put into words how much I adore your writing and stories. In a word, beautiful. I've been so spoiled by your work that I can barely read anything-fanfiction, novels, essays- unless it is up to the level you have set.

I do hope you come back eventually. I don't even know you and I miss you terribly.
AshKake chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
How suspenseful this story is.. Almost makes me wish I didn't know what worries Kakashi so much.
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well, I've come back to read this story after 3 years. Being older I hope to retain and reminisce parts of this fic! I'm so excited to get started I can hardly control myself!

Can't wait to start this roller coaster of an adventure!
leafstone chapter 46 . 7/23/2013
great story.
ElectricViola chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
How the HELL do you write like that
you put published writers, even best-sellers (ahem, guess who i mean) to shame
you're so GOOD, your writing is so concise and subtle and funny and i know it sounds like i'm complaining right now but i'm really not i'm MARVELLING i'm just getting kinda sad thinking you're not a published writer. and if you are, gimme us your name.
story related comment; who's the father though, i'm a little confused. shouldn't be sasuke, because kakashi is supposed to be the hero here, and can't be kakashi, because all the clues are pointing to sasgay. also, he's gay for naruto my heart is breaking
blancoroja chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
Ugh, this is so flawless and beautiful and amazing and brilliant and-

There are no superlatives that are adequate to describe this masterpiece. This truly is a masterpiece; by far the greatest Naruto fanfiction I have ever read. Whether in plot, or characterization, or emotion, or writing style - you have everything that a reader could possibly dream of a story, and more.

After certain chapters I didn't think this story could get better, but it always did. It never disappointed. Your Kakashi and Sakura are PERFECT, and by that I mean they make me cry and gasp and laugh and often want to punch Kakashi and shake Sakura. By that I mean they're flawed and pesky and consistently themselves.

Karasu is a breathtaking villain, and Aki and Kaoru are lovely supporting characters, and Enoki is the cutest mushroom (and jinchuuriki) EVER. I even loved the role Sasuke played, and Naruto...how can a grown man be so cute, geez? And Tenzou and Ino should just get together already, haha. If they haven't already.

You should really, really, really consider being a professional author I know you wouldn't have a shortage of readers or success.
artistfingerz chapter 46 . 7/14/2013
Amazing story, I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is by far my favorite fanfic on here.
4,739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »