Reviews for House of Crows
Dragonist chapter 46 . 1/18/2013
I am in love with traitor!Kakashi. Oh my god. I think I want to cry. Or tape a picture of Kakashi over my Winnie the Pooh doll and squeeze it to death. The stuttering! The insistance on getting married! Why aren't real guys like that!

This story was amazing and it made me fidget and consider crying and laughing at once, because it's so beautiful and I. Love. It.

Fantastic work.
Dragonist chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Oh my god! I was so worried that it was going to turn out to Sasuke's baby after all... I've got to read the rest of this later now, but I just have to congratulate you for being sincerely surprising. It's not that often that an author can actually keep you guessing on what's going to happen. :)
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I read this beautiful story all in one go, and I'm up here at 3.22 a.m. writing this review.

House of Crows is one of the best stories in all of fanfiction. ALL OF FANFICTION. It made me feel a lot of things: happy, sad, angry, frustrated, squealing with glee, any emotion you can possibly think of.

The dialogue was amazing, witty, clever and touching at times. You have brilliant cliffhangers. You had me gnawing my nails as I waited for the page to load for the next chapter.

The characters are, as usual, perfect. Haha. I loved Sasuke in this one, I never imagined he could be good comic relief but you did it so perfectly here and he was absolutely in character too.

Among all your KakaSaku that I've read, I believe HoC has the best plot. I loved your original characters, from Karasu, Reika, and even Dokko.

Please do NOT ever stop writing. EVER. :)))))))
Inconclusive chapter 46 . 12/27/2012
That was great. What an incredibly tense story. I think what I enjoyed most about it was how very different it was from your others (Window, Duty Before Honour). I like the fact that each incarnation of Kakashi and Sakura have been so different from one another, and yet you've managed to hold onto the parts of them that are so essentially them. The story was intense, rich and wonderfully suspenseful. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've written.
kami-no-ken chapter 46 . 12/12/2012
i've read a lot of books in my life, a lot of fan fics too, and this is probably my favorite piece ever. it is a masterpeice. you should sell it to kishimoto and start a new branch of the naruto empire. published fan fics. i love duty before honor, scarlet scroll and girl from whirlpool as well. I'd hoped you'd be able to at least finish whirlpool before life got in the way but it doesnt look like it was meant to be. i at least want to thank you for some amazing stories. you are truly talented and if you do ever publish some original work please let us know...or if you have any thing you want feedback on please send it my way. keep shining :)
K chapter 46 . 12/2/2012
Wuh-wuhnderf-full!
skephers11 chapter 46 . 12/1/2012
Just finished it. WOW. That was amazing. Best fic I've ever read! Totally gripping with an amazing plot. I love little Enoki, he is so cute! Your characterisation of Kakashi and Sakura was amazing!
K chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Kakashi's a jerk.
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Ah! Sakura no! Oh well you would wouldn't you. I expected Sasuke to be alittle more apathetic but still - good writing and I loved the start with Kakashi and his magazine. Haruka, 18 DD - Kakashi you naughty, naughty man...
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Hey, I know this story was done ages ago and you already have loads of reviews so you might be sick of them by now but this really deserves praise so I thought I would let you know anyway.

Your writing is amazing - not only articulate, well paced and totally in character but really lively and entertaining. I LOVE how you capture Sakura and Kakashi's close but awkward relationship, especially when drunk. It really reminded me of those flirty, deep, hilarious funny and awkward conversations one has when you are drunk and fitted them both perfectly. The line about the vacuum cleaner made me laugh out loud.

Also the poignant observation Sakura has about Kakashi being stand offish apart from when he is drunk. It's a mark of a true writer when you not only capture the canon of the story you are writing about but truths and complexities of life as a whole as well. It's also a testament to this story that I am so captivated as I'm not really a fan of this pairing at all - I just came here for Kakashi!

Also I really need to go out now but damn that cliffhanger of Sasuke because now I'm going to have to read the next chapter — grr!
Guest chapter 46 . 11/20/2012
I love this story! After I read it I've been coming up with a sort of spin off. About 15 years in the future. Enoki gets a little sister. Here are the character designs. #/d5lqm5s
The girl's name is Kimori. She's about 5 years younger then Enoki.

Again, great story! Yours is the only one to inspire me this much.
travellerslover chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
MAN! I forgot how much I loved this story! So happy I'm rereading it!
hotmustache chapter 46 . 11/17/2012
Truly an epic. It was a pleasure to read this beautiful, well-writen story. Outstanding plot, kept me on the edge of my seat all the time. :) Thank you!
bgeskov chapter 46 . 11/13/2012
I think im in love! XD amazing story
HowlsAtMoons chapter 46 . 11/9/2012
After several attempts to include my thoughts here in this review only to find that I can't find the words to express just how much I enjoyed this story, I will have to simply say that this story was absolutely beautifully written, and to the author I say Thank you, and please keep up the excellent writing.
4,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »