Reviews for House of Crows
Bean and Pea chapter 22 . 11/2/2016
Alright now I understand why that sex was so bad lol
Bean and Pea chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
What
Bean and Pea chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
I have SO MANY QUESTIONS.
Bean and Pea chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
You mentioned schizophrenia, yet talked about ups and downs, and... mania..? That is bipolar disorder.. could be schizoaffective if psychosis is present.
Bean and Pea chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
I like this seemingly matured sasuke.
Bean and Pea chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Oh. Oh... OH.
kirowan chapter 46 . 10/6/2016
you're one of my most favourite authors, definitely in top 3, and I've read a lot. I like the plot and the flow in your stories, and the way you involved other characters in the big picture, especially how you make your main characters as flawed individuals but not perfect righteous unrealistic ones.
Lindt Luirae chapter 46 . 9/14/2016
Aw fml I love this story so much
OedonWrithe chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
As much as I want to read this, it's too painful. It's REALLY painful to read in terms of suspense especially when it's probably all a misunderstanding. I can't subject myself to it. It's too stressful.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Im so relieved to find out she didnt sleep with sasuke, you are truly a great author. You really had me convinced it was him but slowly i began to doubt that and now it is confirmed. Really, i was on edge about it, kind of upset that it was sasuke. Feeling SO relieved now. Still hate that she is pregnant, though. Truly you are a master of the slow burn.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/10/2016
YO.. WHAT THE F***, THAT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST KAWASAKI STORIES I'VE EVERY FREAKING READ :) :) :) :) :) :):)...NICE WORK.
Stefunny9 chapter 44 . 8/1/2016
I fangirled when Naruto came to save them omg
sugarplum2498 chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
Man if Sakura was having so much trouble with even talking to him about it she should have just gotten an abortion. Like if he thinks their action was a mistake it should have been a wise assumption to her that having a child would be a mistake too
sugarplum2498 chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
OH WHAT OK WELL THAT CHANGES ALL MY ASSUMPTIONS WTF WAY TO PUSH ME OFF A NICE LIL TRAIL I HAD MADE IN MY HEAD OF WHERE I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS GOING! I LIKE IT THOUGH IT MAKES THINGS MORE INTERESTING
sugarplum2498 chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
It's either not clear yet or I'm dumb, but I'm guessing Kakashi liked walked in on them? Or told Sakura he heard everything?
4,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »