Reviews for House of Crows
plzkthx101 chapter 46 . 4/23
So I just finished reading this story for the second time. This has to be the best Kakasaku story I've ever read. The sex isn't idealized and in fact isn't even the central point. The point is about intimacy - the discomfort of building (or rebuilding trust), the pain of feeling powerless (because you're physically weakened, trapped in a situation you can't get out of, or trapped between unenviable options). Your characterizations are not just spot on but they go beyond the canon to fill in these two wonderful characters. Ugh. Not always easy to read but worth it. Thank you for writing something so compelling. Please keep writing.
chibi-Clar chapter 46 . 4/11
This is probably the best written story I've read.
From the begining of the story, I was kept on my toes trying to figure who the father was.
The suspense was killing me from trying to foresee if she was going to get caught!
The ugh-I-want-to-kill-kakkashi for being such a moron and playing on both sides!
The anxiety of seeing if kakkashi was going to be considered a traitor.
The tension of when Sakura was giving birth to her baby!
The I-want-to-throw-my-ipad-at-the-wall felling when no one will take Sakura seriously because they thinks she's been brain washed by kakkashi.
The fear of when kakkashi is surrounded by the clan and no one will help him save his child.
The happiness of finding out kakkashi got 5 years in home...
The amusement when Sakura comes home and kakkashi and Sakura begun to argue like an old couple about bills and who's who's favorite.
This is the best story ever.
It's better than best is brilliant! It's a masterpiece. And beutiful!
Though I am a little alarmed about there son.. But he's receiving training so he probably will not listen to the voice as much... And maybe he'll become hokage? If u think about it everyone down the line of the 3rd hokage? Genin and their genin quad have been hokage... (The canon verse)
Anyways Thankyou fro writing a wonderful story.
chibi-Clar chapter 45 . 4/11
For some wierd reason when kakkashi mentioned the fat fish I thought of eddy Murphy voice... Lol!
chibi-Clar chapter 44 . 4/11
Yay! There reunited!
chibi-Clar chapter 43 . 4/11
This is technically war right? I mean the other clan should go against iwa!
chibi-Clar chapter 42 . 4/11
chibi-Clar chapter 41 . 4/11
Oh no!
chibi-Clar chapter 40 . 4/11
chibi-Clar chapter 39 . 4/11
Oh my!
chibi-Clar chapter 38 . 4/10
This is intense! She's in labor.
Kakkashi has been found out! And,... This is awesome!
chibi-Clar chapter 37 . 4/10
Oooooooooooo Yamato is going to tell everyone that her kid is kakkashis kid?
chibi-Clar chapter 36 . 4/10
If kakkashi goes to Konoha he'lol be a prisoner?
chibi-Clar chapter 35 . 4/10
Oh. Oh. Kekkashi is in trouble.
The wot
D doesn't want her to leave to Konoha.
chibi-Clar chapter 34 . 4/10
Sauske could be the god father...
Oh. Kekkashi is now a missing nin
Syn'phasia chapter 46 . 4/10
This was SOOOOOO cute! The best of your stories so far! Consider me a I already am. I have much to take from you, your writing...I do appreciate this epilogue. I kinda wish that there was a sequel, but oh well. Such a good ending. But you know, isn't there aleady a 6-tailed being? Utadake or something? (I don't remember. I really don't look at Naruto much anymore. There is too much filler, and the last point I remember is when Kobuto resurrected the old ninas for battle...)

This is by far the best of them. You know, I think you switch your style of writing. When I read your story "The Window", it had a more...casual feel to it. "Duty Before Honor" had a more informative feel to it. This one was a few pebbles away from formality, but it was soo good! You know the thing that astounded me the most? The lack of smut. So when I read an M rated fanfic, I expect a few rounds of smut. But the only smut there was...well...I think the scene with Sakura and Kakashi originally, and the other one...two or three out of a 46 chapter story. Isn't that amazing? But you're amazing, so I guess that's why...

As always, I rant on and on when I am in love with a story. I read Duty Before Honor, what, three to four times within the last two years? So please don't be (disgusted) surprised when you see my name again. I only visit so much because I like your writing. And really, when I look at my own, although it /is/ still developing, I can't even compare the two. So I kind of look up to you most of all.

Thanks for the ride!