Reviews for House of Crows
This story is brilliant! Such an original idea with genuine character development. I love that you aren't afraid to show the flaws of each character, it makes them seem more genuine and far more relatable than in the anime/mange. Loved the use of Naruto ans Sasuke and Tenzou was hilarious whenever at a bar! Hands down best Naruto fic I have read :D
JeslynBoo chapter 46 . 2/24
{cries} So... good... and I saw that comment about being a lucky reader if finding it once you were done by getting to read it all at once... I'll have you know this story ATE MY LIFE the last few days, I'm a wreck because I couldn't stop reading it every chance I got! So the benefits of binge-reading are debatable, but wow am I glad I found this one. Thank you.
Zagadska chapter 46 . 2/15
This story was an amazingly awesome read from start to finish. It was really hard to be pulled away from this storytelling and you weaved such an amazing ninja, treason, and plot to keep me hooked until the very end. Thank you so much for sharing this!
thepyschoshipper chapter 46 . 1/24
Oh wow oh wow what can I say to even do this justice. For about a week now I have been doing nothing but eat, sleep, and read this story. It has occupied my mind at all times and so many times I would count the hours until I could find time to read this again. This story is so well written and entertaining and heart wrenching and terrific, I can honestly say this is better than most of the YA novels out there. Spelling and Grammar were flawless and descriptions were so lifelike that I often found myself getting lost in this world. My only criticism is that this whole thing isn't canon. It's simply amazing
NikolitaNiko chapter 46 . 1/23
...
...
*cue the sound of my ugly sobbing*

I've been marathoning this for the last two days. Every spare moment on break at work, or on the bus, I've been reading this story. I am sad beyond words that it is over.

I'm a newer fan to the KakaSaku community/fandom, and I feel like this is the best KakaSaku fic I have ever read. And when I think of all of the fanfics I have read in the last 15 years, this story is easily in my top 5, if not my top 3. I hope that you are as proud of yourself for writing this incredible creation as we your fans are. If you are not a published author, I hope that you will one day be.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Words feel inadequate to express how much I have truly cherished reading this story. Your immense talent brought these characters to life in a way most authors (fanfiction or otherwise) can only dream of.

I see that your profile hasn't been active for a few years. I hope that wherever you are in life, you are happy and well.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 46 . 1/9
OMG, I wanted to cry when I finished. It's been a month or so since I stared, maybe longer. ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU, for this awesome, adventurous mystery! _
Just another fan chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I am never, ever, ever looking at a naruto fan fiction or any fan fiction for that matter the same way AGAIN! Holy crap, write this as a book, sign it and send it to me!
Smeebs chapter 46 . 12/7/2015
I love this story, I have read it several times and it's one of the best works I've ever read online. Well fucking done
Guest chapter 46 . 12/5/2015
I can't believe this. I don't want this to end. I hope you still look at your reviews. This was truly amazing. I loved it so much. Thank you thank you.
Espied7 chapter 46 . 11/21/2015
I may br emotionally traumatized by all the cliffhangers and emotional moments in this fic. One of the best fanfics I've read in ages...even if I may fail a midterm because I was too engrossed reading to study :) thanks for writing!
uphemia.serendeputy chapter 46 . 10/27/2015
I CANT SUMMON THE WORDS TO PERFECTLY DESCRIBE THIS. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST KAKASAKU MASTERPIECES I'VE EVER READ. AND I MUST ADMIT I'VE STARTED TO SHIP A LIL SASUSAKU RIGHT THERESTAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR DAYS BECAUSE I WAS SO EAGER TO FINISH THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH 3
SuperSegovia123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I think I have read this story about 6 times now. I love it. it's absolutely fantastic. literally PERFECT.
brograham18 chapter 46 . 10/10/2015
Easily one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, thanks for taking the time and effort to finish this story.
Kashibabe chapter 46 . 10/2/2015
YOU ARE A LEGEND. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC. THIS HAS VERN LITERALLY MY LIFE FOR DAYS AND EVEN WEEKS! ONE OF THE BEST
Jsmangoez chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
ive read most of this in one day this is that good im on ch 38 and Its 3 am now. this iS SO GOOD AND I LOVE YOUR SASUKE DAMN IT I LOVE HIM YOU MAKE ME LOVE HIM BUT ALSO JUST THE STORY IS SO GOOD AND I RARELY LEAVE REVIEWS BUT IT WOULD BE UNFAIR IF I DIDNT THIS FIC HAS HAD ME SQUEALING AND JUMPING HOLY SHIT ITS LIKE A MOVIE THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ENTIRE PLOT OF NARUTO YOU ARE THE BEST FICTION WRITER IVE COME ACROSS. YOUR CHARACTERIZATION, THE DIALOGUE, THE PLOT. EVERYTHING FLOWS AND FITS AND ITS SO WELL WRITTEN,CLEVER, FUNNY, NOT OUT OF CHARACTER AND WELL PACED. I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU NEVER STOP WRITING WHETHER ITS FANFICTION OR ANYTHING ELSE.
4,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »