Reviews for House of Crows
Birkastan2018 chapter 4 . 5/5/2021
Dear author, reading this felt like having the rug ripped out from under me in the BEST. WAY. EVER. For a hot minute - while Kakashi and Sakura were drinking together at the inn, I thought... could it be? But then Sakura went and ran into Sasuke and it sent me into a tailspin! The hits just kept on coming - learning he was blind, the cryptic things he said about the Syndicate and how much he seemed to know about this criminal group... this was all so fun and unexpected!
Birkastan2018 chapter 2 . 5/5/2021
Dear author, I LOVED the scene where Kakashi and Sakura banter about poetry as her latest "Thing"! Also... SMOKING! That's what it was! I guessed something... entirely different LOL~ And I also wonder what it is about this mission that has Kakashi so convinced that it's pointless. Was there something in the mission brief that was for his eyes only? The paranoid reader in me wonders if any part of his explanation to Sakura was a deflection of some kind... I can't wait to see what happens to them next!
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 5/5/2021
Dear author, this prologue is so addicting :O I froze when Himiko immediately saw through Sakura's cover, and I can't wait to find out who the father of her baby is!
90saolchatroom chapter 46 . 5/1/2021
This is arguably one of the best written pieces in any fandom I have been reading fanfiction in for the last twenty-five years. The pacing, the plot, the characterization... it's all so well done. I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
sakuraaabae chapter 26 . 3/26/2021
YES, finally someone put that bastard in his place! Kakashi scared the shit out of me but I wouldn’t have minded if he cut Toshio’s small dick off. I wanted to kill him myself for putting his hands on Sakura.
cherry chapter 46 . 3/24/2021
i literally have no words to describe the emotional rollercoaster this story took me on. i sobbed actual tears for a good hour after reading this
readwritemm chapter 46 . 2/20/2021
This is such a great story! I loved Sakura and kakashi's relationship. I’m glad everything turned out well in the end. Thanks for writing and I hope you’re doing well :)
Mrsmoonylupin13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
This has to be one of the best stories I’ve ever read even outside of FanFiction. Everything about this story was perfectrepartee, action, detail to plot, character buildup and romance. I have read it all the way through 3 times in the last 6 months and am sure I will keep revisiting it. Thank you for writing this. I hope you are doing good in this pandemic and continue writing one way or anotheryou are one hell of a gifted writer.
kayparker.20 chapter 46 . 2/4/2021
I absolutely loved this fanfiction! It was so beautifully written and thorough, even if I was crying or angry or anxious for the next part so often. I was glad to see it had such a happier ending than I expected.
Completely Confunded chapter 18 . 2/1/2021
I remember the first time I read this. I was a 14 year old determind to read every single KakaSaku fanfic out there.

Which, and this is off topic, was a terrible goal, because there were some horrible stories. I started from the back of the Favorites list & worked my way forward. . Those were dark times.

At the time, I thought this was a dreary bore to power on through. To me, it dragged on forever, & Sakura was too old for me to relate to. I thought that 20 year olds should have everything figured out, & her responses confused & exasperated me.

Now, as a 21 year old, I take back every harsh thought I've ever had to Sakura. It's a lot easier to relate to how scary her situation is. Kakashi isn't who she thought he was, & she everything is closing in on her. Her efforts to make it out are for not. She's frustrated, bursting with hormones, & has way more on her plate than any Shinobi should be dealing with.
Beatriz Romero chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
A couple weeks ago, facebook memories reminded me that I was reading this fanfic 12 years ago. Before the reminder, I kept randomly remembering scenes from this fanfic, but could not remember the name. When that facebook post from 12 years ago popped up, I finally had a name to the fanfic I had been remembering and decided to read it again. My goodness, what a treat! 12 years ago was a lifetime ago, but I enjoyed and appreciated this fanfic even more than I did all those years ago. Like Sakura, I experienced leaving the comfort of my home without nothing to my name. I also had a son who was premature and had an emergency c-section, he spent time in the NICU and his name stats with an E. He’s currently 4 and a little prodigy. I just thought the coincidence was so interesting and amusing, that it made me love this fanfic even more. Just want to say thanks for the wonderful entertainment. I appreciate fanfic writers so much, thank you for putting all that love, sweat, and tears into this piece.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
Still my favorite Kakasaku story of all time. Love ittt
BereHatake chapter 46 . 1/11/2021
Hello! I've just finished your story, it's been long! but I couldn't stop reading. thank you! it is really well written and I had never ever imagined this Kakashi (with all his clan, and not loyal to Konoha) It has been interesting to see and even though I was just angry at him sometimes I think I understood too. Great story, very original and emotional.
cake0108 chapter 46 . 1/8/2021
This my favorite story ever! Thank you so much for writing this. I love how you portrayed Kakashi and Sakura
cake0108 chapter 45 . 1/8/2021
OMFG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER AAAAAAAAH SO FRIGGEN SWEET! Omg and Kakashi being a natural Dad is beautiful aaaahhh
4,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »