Reviews for House of Crows
MurasakiLady chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Woww! thank you for such quick updates...I was really counting on itw
Naien chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Quick update. Fantastic chapter. Thrilling cliff hanger.

What more can a fan girl ask for? XD
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 3 . 10/21/2008

omg... she walked into Sasuke! OMG! i would run! well, run back to Kakashi... or just try and get him off my tail... or if i had to i would fight him... but thats if i was Sakura...

Awesome chapter! i found it quite funny when they were drunk! lol!

please update soon! i cant wait for the next chapter to read! xD

Lady Emerald Star chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
First of all, I can hardly express my uber happiness over the promise of frequent updates.

I was just waiting for Sasuke to show up. Glad he did so quickly, this'll make things more interesting.
Demeter1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Now. That.

That is a cliffhanger.
Jen chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I love et (:
Amarielah chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I think I see where you're going with this. Shows me what I get for making assumptions. XD

Can't wait for more!
yukisyo chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
"Fairly consistent" updates totally got me excited :D

Amazing chapter as always.
Tears I Cry chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
O_O WOAH did NOT see that one coming
Cptn. Suz chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Wah! That is a really good cliffhanger!
inkling blot chapter 3 . 10/21/2008

It's so good to see you back and updating! And even more spectacular to see updates in rapid succession!

It's going to be interesting to see how this story goes, with different slants on Kakashi and Sakura's characters as usual!

Keep up the good work!

The Rabid Bunny chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Wow! This is rally good. I just can't wait to see who her baby's daddy is. I need more sweet Kakashi...
Airen chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I figured this might happen, but that last line threw me for a loop anyway. I don't really know what to say except I love your writing style and the way you characterize Sakura and Kakashi. You've really made me love this pairing, and the fact that you keep writing it so well makes me ridiculously happy.

That said, I'm really in suspense as to who fathered Sakura's baby. At this point it comes down to two people, and you'd have to work your usual magic for it to be the person who is not Kakashi (considering what we know about said character's preference for keeping his personal space *clear*). Can't wait to see what's next!
bb chapter 3 . 10/21/2008

Now I really, really want to know how she got pregnant. :P
Goddess Psyche chapter 3 . 10/21/2008