Reviews for House of Crows
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
U R MY FAVORITE KAKASAKU WRITER AMINGS OTHERS MUAHAHHAHAHAHA I LUV DAT U STARTED NEW FIC ALREADY I LUV YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE. ok let me get this strait, so kura might have slept with akshi and then got a mission under cover as a spy in the jungle? ok yeah ithink dats wat this is about . muahhahahahaha im so exited to know if im right about kashi being the dad afetr all it's kakasaku ne? ok luv please up-dte asap kay and i wonder if tsunade knows dat kura is pregers hm
Livius chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Sweet another story from the Great Silvershine! I love the title 'house of crows';I can't wait for you to update!
klestra chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Im really happy that I found this story :)

cant wait to read more...

thanks for updating!
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hi!

This is so very interesting, and after reading it, you have left me hanging. I really like what I see so far and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Update when you can!

-Wolf
Captain Stu chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Sounds interesting!

I can't wait to see how this develops, you set up a mighty good story.
MurasakiLady chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Woww! I'm so excited about this new story! OMG,can't wait for next chapter, really wanna know what happened to sakura
Dora chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow! I like the story line already, please keep it up.
TR chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hooray!

I started this with great anticipation, and I wasn't disappointed :)

Your style is still as fluid as ever, and your dialogue never lags. Now your only problem is to make sure the story isn't predictable (which your stories rarely are) and you're in there.

In where? I don't know, I'm speaking gibberish.

But it'll be awesome :D
Naien chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I was wondering when I would see a new fic from you. I didn't expect to see one so soon, but you certainly do not disappoint.

Looking forward to your update!
BellaJames chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Even though there is only one chapter of this thus far...I just had to favorite it anyways. It's very well written and thought out and I really like your characterization of sakura so far. Keep up the wonderful writing :D
NipplesMcKenzie chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I like it! It is a very promising start to what I am sure will be an awesome story. I can't wait to read more!
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
The different title caught my eye first. Reading the description, I thought "Hmm, so far so good." Then I saw the number of reviews already and I was like "Hot Damn! that's a lot for a first chapter. Who the heck is this?" THEN I saw the name SILVERSHINE and I was like "Oh, well no wonder."

Lol. Good start for a first chapter. It sounds like it's going to be an intimate story of discovery between Sakura and her unborn child, and between Sakura and the father. (and perhaps a story of discovery for the readers and author, too?). I look forward to the next chapter!
equivalent exchange chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Of course I'm going to love this story! Who the hell doesn't fall into absolute love with your stories! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update Seven Days too.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Amazing beginning just like everything else you've written. I look forward to finding out just how ruthless this employer is and if the family truly is part of the crime syndicate. Also...of course...who the daddy is? Is it Kakashi like most are going to suspect? Perhaps the Uchiha? Even NAruto? I look forward to the little mystery unraveling.
Taishorin chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
more, more, more,please! Good set up, it leaves you, did I say it...wanting more!
4,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 .. Last Next »