Reviews for House of Crows
MagicMuffin chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
urgh, nice build up. please update again soon, i really want to read what comes next..
Ani chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
You seriously are the best! I always love the way you portray Kakashi and Sakura, because no matter how different they are in every story, they'll always be Kakashi and Sakura :)
Luv's-lyric chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
ooh what a teaser of a chapter. Interesting views with the brink of war. Can' wait to see who they run into...

Until then..

Ja Ne
Nolongerparticipating chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I love how, in all of your fictions the characters are always different but still... the same.
moor chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I love the way you're building the suspense concurrently between K & S and with the impending war; also, the way you so easily convey the Naruto-world.

Thank you so much for sharing, looking forward to more!
Reyna White chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
sdfjksldkj! So good! I always love how you portray Kakashi x3
SweetNothings528 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
love their banter, its so..real haha

awesome job, update soon!
BlindHuntress chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
*cocks head to the side*

I can't tell if Kakashi is all angsty b/c of the impending war, b/c he really needs a smoke, or if he's stressed out from denying his unconditional love to Sakura...YOSH! I am sure the latter is it! lol. *sigh*

Can't wait for the next update, I hope Sakura gives Kaka-sensei a swift kick in the pants next chapter, to finally get him to cough it up.
lostagain86 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Wow i really liked this second chapter. I loved their little argument over poetry in the start and later the chapter had a touch of calmness. Very enjoyable read. In every story you always portray Kakashi and Sakura great and with an interesting plot and that's why you are one of the best KakaSaku writers. You definetely got my interest for this story on a higher lever. And it was allready high by the first chapter. Let me guess Kakashi is thinking of Obito coz in Iwa Obito died. Right?

Can't wait for more!

P.S.: Someone shall make a fanart of the scene where Kakashi and Sakura are at the balcony.
inu-babygirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
ok although their wasn't much action buahahahahha jk but yeah the chappie is just great . ejejejejejej is seems too me like kashi is or has some king of attraction towards kura-chan and is just waiting for the right moment. heheheh and also know i see why sakura is so afraid of war now dat she is pregnant ne ? ok luv please up-dte very soon kay luwv u INU
love-warmth-life chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Oh, I can tell this story is off to a good start! Your portrayal of both characters is excellent as always, and I'm so glad you're not rushing romance or anything. Hmm, I wonder what happens next..
Erini chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
nice chapter!, thought I dont imagine kakashi smoking...
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I love the fact that you made Kakashi smoke, I'm a huge shameless sucker for smokers :P and it fits him well.

All the politics is really interesting, and the timeskip works well. Like everything you write I'm loving this so can't wait for the next chapter.

If you don't reply that's fine because you get a lot of reviews so looking through them all might be a bit of a pain, but how long does it take you to write a chapter? Your updates are quite spaced out and I was wondering if it was because you don't have that much time and have to spead out while writing at a normal-ish pace, or do you work through them slowly and do it bit-by-perfected-bit?
Regal Baring chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Another great chapter of course. It's starting to make me wonder who the father of her child really is. At first I thought the obvious...but now I'm wondering...especially with a war on the horizon. It makes for an exciting story. Great work, as usual! All of your stories have little nuances that make each and every one of them different, despite the continued pairing (which is my OTP, haha!). Wonderful work, keep up the fantastic job!
Princesse Hatake chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I'm incredibly antsy about this coming disturbance by Iwa.. You've sucked me into the suspense - I'm actually worried and scared! Great Job! I wonder how Sasuke fits into all of this, is he still with team hebi, hawk, whatever the hell they all themselves?
4,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 .. Last Next »