Reviews for House of Crows
inkling blot chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Ah! Yay! New chapter!

I love how your plot goes... with just the right touches, hints, and bits of color that leaves the images and feelings of what the characters are experiencing in my mind.

Now the question is... whose baby is it? I'm so curious!

Write on!

inkling
Jey chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Another great chapter. AND A CLIFFHANGER. GAH D

Update soon :3. You have no idea how great it is to see a new chapter alert in my inbox.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Well I must say that that was a very interesting meeting with Sauske.

And Kakashi overheard it all.

...and now I'm confused haha [:

Great chapter

Update soon please!
ShipperTrish chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I like how you started with Kakashi and then doubled back to the beginning of Sakura's conversation with Sasuke, so that when Kakashi speaks to Sakura through the intercom the second time around, we know where both characters are at, not only physically, but in state of mind. It was a really ingenious way of creating an overlap in the story's timeline. And I like how you used the same strategy again at the end to surprise us with Kakashi's eavesdropping. Awesome job. _
shkh4ever chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
WoW! WOW! This wonderfully wonderful. So as of right now there is no Kakashi/Sakura. So sad. Will be waiting. Until next time.
Mateba chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
So, Sasuke is the dad...that sucks. Oh well, I look forward to the next chapter. Interesting title for it

cutemara chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Oh my goodness! Don't tell me that her baby is Sasuke's!
RedSnow7 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Ohh cliffy! Keep writing, this is a lovely story.
Asper chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Amazing. Just... Just... Exactly what I've come to expect from you. Your Kakashi/Sakura interaction is golden - I swear I'd read anything you wrote - crack, het, yaoi, m-preg, whatever - just to see you get the character interaction down pat. Brilliant
Hajnalmadar chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Amazing work! Can't wait to read more:-)
Simz chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Ah why are these chaps not being up dated faster ! LOL i luv this story and cant get enough of it. You are an amazin writer :D
NipplesMcKenzie chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
wow I am not sure if I saw that coming, I mean there was some foreshadowing in te first chapter, but Very well played! I look forward to your future updates keep up the good work.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Epp! I wonder what happens...Sasuke, he's a dushbag but I love him. Oh WELL!

lol, 'you laugh like a donkey' that killed me.
Moon Titan chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
ohh... Sasuke! this'll be interesting, i cant wait 2 see what happens next...
Avid Reader chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I started out cheering, and ended up booing...Cheering because I was so happy to see that you've updated this awesome story, then booing because of that darned cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next chapter, so I can cheer again!

...Unless you leave us hanging like that again, that is. Hehe.
4,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 312 .. Last Next »