Reviews for House of Crows
Clearheart chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
whoa, Whoa, WHOA! Brain overload! Too much information and awesomeness happening at once! Where do I even begin...? There's definitely not enough room for me to mention everything I that want to mention!

First of all, I nearly spat out my water when I read that part about frequent updates. I don't know Silvershine, do you really think we can handle so much awesomeness on a weekly basis? Because I'm already struggling! You're really spoiling us.
addicted2reviews chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
oh wow, well that a bit of a twist for ya. keep up the good work
lostagain86 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
When i saw an update in my e-mail i was stunned for a moment cause i certainly didn't think that you would update so fast. What a pleasant surprise! And you will upadate frequently too! Great.

I really enjoyed this chapter and the interaction between Kakashi and Sakura when they were drunk was very well written. And the subtle hints that they like each other as well. I certainly thought that they would do it in this chapter. :D

And wow. Sasuke at the end? What a twist. Don't make him sleep with Sakura though. D:

Can't wait for your next update!

-lostagain86
ashleysays chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
oh my god! sasuke! no!...please update as soon as possible, I can't wait to see what happens XD!...thanks...

PEACE OUT !
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Eep!

Okay, that last sentence just took my breath away.

Shame on you! Shame, shame, shame on you...do it again?

Thank you for an excellent chapter!

Update soon, please.
Princesse Hatake chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
i won't lie.. i am really hoping that sasuke's the father lmao.. twisted eh? but i just knew sasuke would show up sooner rather than later from the minute kaka-sen. mentioned him in chap. 1.. wonderful cliffies... can't wait to fall off the edge with the next update!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
LOVE THE CHAPTER, KEEP UPDATING! JA NE AND GOOD LUCK! ]]
D Noes chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Sometimes... I just feel like lifting you off your computer writing chair and just snuggle you up. D:

... and times like this, I admittedly feel like killing you. I'll admit it quite freely. I mean, if you just didn't end with the dramatic flair, and leave the rest of the world needing more! D:

Please. PLLEEASEE, update soon. I'm begging, seriously.
caffeine chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
wow. Love your chapters. Peppered with humor! Not out of character too~ Kudos!
moor chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I loved how playfully you made K & S's (drunk) interaction on the inn balcony! (Especially the line where you have K babbling at Sakura to stop having dirty thoughts about him, when she totally was.)

Also, can't wait for the next chap when you bring in Sasuke! o.o

Thank you so much for sharing!
Mateba chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
An update! I was thrilled to read this. I love Kakashi and Sakura's interaction, and I really thought they might get it on while drunk. But now...Sasuke? Please, PLEASE, tell me Sasuke is not the father. PLEASE! I hate SasuSaku, he just doesn't deserve her. And poor kakashi, he's so worried about what he might lose in this war. And one can understand, especially b/c he has let people in, he has let Sakura in. Don't let Sakura sleep with Sasuke, please!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
iTravel chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
O_O

Sasuke?

This chapter was quite good. Kakashi is such a great man. His complexity makes him so interesting, and I like the way you portrayed that.

And I can't wait to see what happens nextt!
ShipperTrish chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I'm really enjoying how this is all playing out. When you hinted that the next chapter would be named "Catalyst" I was expecting all this crazy action, but actually, the subtle interactions between KakaSaku is far more interesting. I'm also enjoying the humor. It's nice to see them having light, fun moments, especially since we know something dark is coming. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I'm glad to hear that the updates are going to be frequent from here on out. _
Walis chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Congratulations for coming out with another superbly written chapter. I especially like how genuine the interaction between Sakura and Kakashi was throughout, but particularly during their evening of drinking. Often authors who choose to play out such scenes do nothing more than reveal their own personal inexperience with alcohol, making characters behave even more irrationally than their drunken state might entail. Kakashi and Sakura here were just a couple of close friends having a little too much to drink, loosening tongues and overcoming inhibition that might have clouded observation when they were sober.

Sorry, I don't mean to focus so much on their drinking, but that is definitely what stood out to me as the most outstanding part of this chapter. Sakura is noticing things about Kakashi that she's never before bothered to see, but the feelings these observations are igniting are being stuffed away, considered to be far too difficult and inconsequential to trifle with. Besides, why ruin a good relationship by complicating things? Too bad your prologue proves that she apparently couldn't maintain that perspective for long...

Can't wait for the next chapter, what with this sudden encounter with Sasuke and a potentially naked Kakashi (pleasegetmugged pleasegetmugged)!
Kijo Asuka chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Great chapter, a drunk Kakashi is very fun! Please update soon.
4,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 .. Last Next »