Reviews for House of Crows
Erini chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
nice chapter!, thought I dont imagine kakashi smoking...
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I love the fact that you made Kakashi smoke, I'm a huge shameless sucker for smokers :P and it fits him well.

All the politics is really interesting, and the timeskip works well. Like everything you write I'm loving this so can't wait for the next chapter.

If you don't reply that's fine because you get a lot of reviews so looking through them all might be a bit of a pain, but how long does it take you to write a chapter? Your updates are quite spaced out and I was wondering if it was because you don't have that much time and have to spead out while writing at a normal-ish pace, or do you work through them slowly and do it bit-by-perfected-bit?
Regal Baring chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Another great chapter of course. It's starting to make me wonder who the father of her child really is. At first I thought the obvious...but now I'm wondering...especially with a war on the horizon. It makes for an exciting story. Great work, as usual! All of your stories have little nuances that make each and every one of them different, despite the continued pairing (which is my OTP, haha!). Wonderful work, keep up the fantastic job!
Princesse Hatake chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I'm incredibly antsy about this coming disturbance by Iwa.. You've sucked me into the suspense - I'm actually worried and scared! Great Job! I wonder how Sasuke fits into all of this, is he still with team hebi, hawk, whatever the hell they all themselves?
pisquenta chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
That was intense! I always love it when there's an interesting plot to go along with the main story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
CrazyMorbidity chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I'm just finding it rather funny that I was on earlier today and there was no update. Then I get on a little later and BAM! Here it is. YAY!

I dunno my actually thoughts right now. I'm certainly insterested to see how things are going to go exactly and the thought of Kakashi smoking . . . well, it just never occured to me. Whoa . . .

Still, it is good and as always I enjoyed the for more that's certain . . . (I'm also dying for more to Seven Days . . . that isn't complete yet, right?)
Rene2 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Can't say I've read anything where they are at the brink of a war.

So I especially looking forward to the next chapter!
esther chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
excellent build up in this chapter. it really looks like you're putting a lot of thought into this. can't wait for the update.

btw, are you going to finish seven days? i've been hanging out for that for ages...T_T
Mateba chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
wonderful chapter! i love your characterization of kakashi. i also liked the familiarity and comfort between them. they have been teammates for 8 years now so it would be expected for them to have this nice relationship, but there are certain clues there that it could be more and i can't wait for the next chapter since 'catalyst' is a title that promises much.

one question though, if the father is kakashi, why would she need to protect the baby from him?
afitre chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
One Day in July...that's funny :) This is making me very curious.
KiriNoMiko chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Yay! It's only onto the second chapter and already I adore it - the emotion in this chapter is so raw and the idea of using the war was brilliant .

Amarielah chapter 2 . 10/17/2008

In other words, I can't wait for more. XD
ShipperTrish chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I like the intricate storyline with the mercenaries and the syndicate. The mission isn't a simple one with the sole purpose of throwing Kakashi and Sakura together. It's a mission they really need to figure out in spite of the false lull they're currently in. I also love the subtle looks and touches going on between Kakashi and Sakura, particularly Sakura's discomfort at seeing Kakashi's "soft smiles." That just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. _ Great job as always, and the title alone for next chapter promises that it's going to be an exciting one. I'm looking forward to it!
Goddess Psyche chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Wow, and I thought my curiosity was peaked last chapter! I can not wait to find out the answers to all the questions spinning around in my head... _
Inuki chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
WHAT? So Sakura was already pregnant by the time of this mission? Who's the father? Oh man, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for the update.
4,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 .. Last Next »