Reviews for House of Crows
NipplesMcKenzie chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
wow I am not sure if I saw that coming, I mean there was some foreshadowing in te first chapter, but Very well played! I look forward to your future updates keep up the good work.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Epp! I wonder what happens...Sasuke, he's a dushbag but I love him. Oh WELL!

lol, 'you laugh like a donkey' that killed me.
Moon Titan chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
ohh... Sasuke! this'll be interesting, i cant wait 2 see what happens next...
Avid Reader chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I started out cheering, and ended up booing...Cheering because I was so happy to see that you've updated this awesome story, then booing because of that darned cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next chapter, so I can cheer again!

...Unless you leave us hanging like that again, that is. Hehe.
tcl7189 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
wow...can't wait for the next one!
A. Lincoln chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Not every day, indeed.
Rae chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I KNEW IT.

Can't wait for an update~!
ReedaX chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Sounds really great so far! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Sauske?

What the heck?

Great chapter [:

I like their banter, its entertaining. I was laughing pretty hard at some parts haha!

Update soon please
TiNkAhBeLLe chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Yeah, sorry if you didn't see that one coming. I guess I submitted a review without signing in. Just wanted to thank you for the good writing, even if it happens without someone editing it. It's such an annoyance when you read something that no one cares about to even look over.

Great characterization and I look forward to reading more!

-Tinkahbelle
Tinkahbelle chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Okay, so I'm not trying to score "brownie" points or anything of the sort, but I truly love the way you characterize Sakura and Kakashi.

They aren't just characters in a story, but it almost feels as if they're actual people. Kakashi seriously seems like someone who could be labeled as an "asshole," but once you get to know him, he's hilarious and funny in his own way.

I really wish I could write like you. My writing seriously resembles that of an 8th grader...sad, really,, considering the fact I'm a senior in college. I guess I'm just immature.

But anyhow, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Sorry for the long review.

-Tinkahbelle
lacedawn chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Woah! Sasuke? I never saw that coming! Thank you so much for writing this story! It has been a while since I have found one that I look forward to reading this much. Your doing a great job!
moodymel chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Oh, just when I thought I had this story figured out, you threw in a zinger. Good job. I hate it when a story is predictable and this story keeps surprising me.
paparara chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
what i especially like about this fanfic (besides your excellent style obviously) is that sakura doesn't come across as somewhat desperate, but composed and confident.

i never quite pictured myself as a saku/kaka lover, but your fics are definitely entertaining and i think this one could be outstanding. in some of your other fanfics sakura was kind of needy, e.g. in the window for some good sex/self-esteem. In this one she rather keeps her cool (at least up to now), which i really like.

hope she'll keep it :)
ayasha21 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
OMG! YAY! Finally we see the man of Mystery Sasuke Uchiha! This is getting very interesting. Please update soon!

~Ayasha