Reviews for House of Crows
kat chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
OH MY GOSH

IM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN

I'm so happy that you started a new story!

I LOVE AND ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR WRITING!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU HAVE LOTS OF SUPPORTIVE FANS CHEERING YOU ON!

p.s.: liking the plot so far :D
celinae chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh, this story is really quite interesting. I *love* how you're not really telling us anything-I've read countless stories where the author feels compelled to explain everything instead of letting us find out as the story goes along. But there's nothing like a nice dollop of suspense to make a story that much more intriguing!

Like, for example, the father of Sakura's baby. I'm inclined to think that it's Kakashi, since after all, the pairing is Kakasaku. But since you haven't actually told us who the father is, and since the title is "House of Crows," I wonder... what if it's somebody else? Crows, for example, is one of Itachi's trademarks, so maybe it's him? Or perhaps it's one of her teammates...

And I wonder how long she's going to stay there, especially with a baby on the way. Will someone come after her? And what about that summary of yours... would Sakura really be threatened by the baby's father? I have trouble imagining why the father of her baby would want to have it gotten rid of. But, oh, I hope it doesn't happen! Even if, say, people kidnap her and mistreat her...

And the son of the family... Oh, all these questions! :D I hope you update and answer some of these soon! :D
Silver Sister chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm going to guess that Itachi is the father.

Anyway, I tend to love everything you write, so I have a feeling I'll be following this rather closely. Can't wait to see more!
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
OH-EM-GEE, I'm so excited. Truly, I am. As always, you know how to make a satisfying prologue that will leave us all hanging for more. XD
Goddess Psyche chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
HELL YEAH, I can not wait to read more! You are hands down the BEST Kaka/Saku writer. Your characterizations of Kakashi are ALWAYS spot on... _
lostagain86 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow a new fic. My first of your stories that i will follow from the start. It seems a nice plot and it got me hooked allready.

Lol at first i thought you would update in the next year from now as it said "One day in July...", but then i realised that this was the title of the next chapter. xD Yeah, sleep deprivation. xD

Anyway can't wait for the update!

-lostagain86
Trinnerti chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow you got me curious Can't wait :)
Meg chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
YAY! A brand new plot and more SilverShine-ness to look forward to. :)
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh, I'm intrigued. I can't wait to see where this will go.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Dang, nice start, can't wait for the next chapter, and u r quite a devious person. (looks behind me)better go, not supposed to be on right now. JYA!
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This has an interesting premise from the get go, and as always the writing is wonderful...it just flows so easily. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters! _
Zombiegait chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm already in love with this story, and it's only the prologue! - sigh - Well, hopefully Sakura's baby daddy isn't too much of a jerk, whoever he is. She obviously doesn't need anymore problems (though certainly I'm expecting them to arise, lol).

Can't wait for more!
Mateba chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm intrigued already! Who's the dad? Kakashi, right? And why does she think it's a mistake? And if he's the dad, he obviously doesn't know. So, when he finds out, will he come looking for her? You must update soon!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hooray! A new story! I can only speculate as to who the baby's daddy is, and naturally can't wait for the next installation. What with you being the genius of KakaSaku and all :D
Ash3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I really like the beginning of this story. Hopefully the next chapter will provide some clues as to the father of the baby... :D

Thanks!