Reviews for House of Crows
systrami chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This seems very interesting. :) I wonder if Kakashi knows about the baby...?
herhellishness chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh, I'm excited.

Excellent job.
ashleysays17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i love it! XD...you are by far the best kakasaku writer in the world...please update soon XD...thanks...

PEACE OUT!
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
U R MY FAVORITE KAKASAKU WRITER AMINGS OTHERS MUAHAHHAHAHAHA I LUV DAT U STARTED NEW FIC ALREADY I LUV YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE. ok let me get this strait, so kura might have slept with akshi and then got a mission under cover as a spy in the jungle? ok yeah ithink dats wat this is about . muahhahahahaha im so exited to know if im right about kashi being the dad afetr all it's kakasaku ne? ok luv please up-dte asap kay and i wonder if tsunade knows dat kura is pregers hm
Livius chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Sweet another story from the Great Silvershine! I love the title 'house of crows';I can't wait for you to update!
klestra chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Im really happy that I found this story :)

cant wait to read more...

thanks for updating!
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hi!

This is so very interesting, and after reading it, you have left me hanging. I really like what I see so far and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Update when you can!

-Wolf
Captain Stu chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Sounds interesting!

I can't wait to see how this develops, you set up a mighty good story.
MurasakiLady chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Woww! I'm so excited about this new story! OMG,can't wait for next chapter, really wanna know what happened to sakura
Dora chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow! I like the story line already, please keep it up.
TR chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hooray!

I started this with great anticipation, and I wasn't disappointed :)

Your style is still as fluid as ever, and your dialogue never lags. Now your only problem is to make sure the story isn't predictable (which your stories rarely are) and you're in there.

In where? I don't know, I'm speaking gibberish.

But it'll be awesome :D
Naien chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I was wondering when I would see a new fic from you. I didn't expect to see one so soon, but you certainly do not disappoint.

Looking forward to your update!
BellaJames chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Even though there is only one chapter of this thus far...I just had to favorite it anyways. It's very well written and thought out and I really like your characterization of sakura so far. Keep up the wonderful writing :D
NipplesMcKenzie chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I like it! It is a very promising start to what I am sure will be an awesome story. I can't wait to read more!
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
The different title caught my eye first. Reading the description, I thought "Hmm, so far so good." Then I saw the number of reviews already and I was like "Hot Damn! that's a lot for a first chapter. Who the heck is this?" THEN I saw the name SILVERSHINE and I was like "Oh, well no wonder."

Lol. Good start for a first chapter. It sounds like it's going to be an intimate story of discovery between Sakura and her unborn child, and between Sakura and the father. (and perhaps a story of discovery for the readers and author, too?). I look forward to the next chapter!
4,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 320 327 328 329 330 331 332 .. Last Next »