Reviews for House of Crows
Meg chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
YAY! A brand new plot and more SilverShine-ness to look forward to. :)
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh, I'm intrigued. I can't wait to see where this will go.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Dang, nice start, can't wait for the next chapter, and u r quite a devious person. (looks behind me)better go, not supposed to be on right now. JYA!
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This has an interesting premise from the get go, and as always the writing is wonderful...it just flows so easily. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters! _
Zombiegait chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm already in love with this story, and it's only the prologue! - sigh - Well, hopefully Sakura's baby daddy isn't too much of a jerk, whoever he is. She obviously doesn't need anymore problems (though certainly I'm expecting them to arise, lol).

Can't wait for more!
Mateba chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm intrigued already! Who's the dad? Kakashi, right? And why does she think it's a mistake? And if he's the dad, he obviously doesn't know. So, when he finds out, will he come looking for her? You must update soon!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hooray! A new story! I can only speculate as to who the baby's daddy is, and naturally can't wait for the next installation. What with you being the genius of KakaSaku and all :D
Ash3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I really like the beginning of this story. Hopefully the next chapter will provide some clues as to the father of the baby... :D

Thanks!
CookyButtButt chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow Ms. Silvershine. You never cease to amaze with your convoluted, thickly layered plots. I can't wait to see what this piece holds in store for its readers.
5,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 324 331 332 333 334