Reviews for House of Crows
Ovidae chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
Oh they are so cute and witty! Well cute in the way that friends that flirt but they do not notice. I want to know if the father is Sasuke or Kakashi- either way both are possible outcomes for the father of Sakura's child. I am still wondering about Sakura's kid's father. I wonder if the war- the fourth shinobi world war happened and that is why Sakura became a servant- to protect her unborn child? Anyway, I really liked the chapter.
Ovidae chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Wow. I Really like your writing. I don't fancy Sakura all that much but I do like Kakashi and Sakura together. I am expecting great things from this fics. From the first chapter, I want to keep on reading. Wish me luck. 400k stories don't even phase me anymore. I'll review each chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
I would honestly give anything to be able to experience reading this story for the first time again. Words can't even describe how much I enjoy reading it. I've read it once a year for the past four years since I stumbled across it one night shortly before midnight and promptly stayed up for the entire night reading it. Such a damn good story, best fanfiction I've read to date. Haven't heard from you in quite a few years but I hope all is well with you
PrettiPanther chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Does anyone know where this author is? I hope she'll still write... I'm actually kind of worried..
emjay1309 chapter 46 . 2/25/2017
I am so amazed at how well written this story was. You have amazing talent! It was such a roller coaster of emotions, and I am so glad that it ended happily! This is by far my FAVORITE kakasaku fanfic I have ever come across! Ugh! Great job!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/25/2017
I don't even know where to start... all I can say is that this is one of the BEST things I have ever read! You did such an amazing job writing this amazing story. It was such a roller coaster of emotions! I'm so glad it ended with a happy ending, for some time I was afraid it wasn't going to end happily. I am so happy I came across this, thank you so much for writing this! You have so much talent.
avarp chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
I am just recently found this fanfic and I am on chapter 5 current. I am already frustrated, maybe I missed it but I just want to know who the baby daddy is, god dammit!
YummyFoods chapter 5 . 2/17/2017
This is the third time I'm reading this story. It's been several years and I've forgotten all but the overall gist. My heart is heavy and I'm so apprehensive for the next chapter. You make these characters and this story so REAL, which truly a feat. You are such a very talented writer. I want you to know that I strive to emulate you.
Pear Holiday chapter 46 . 2/10/2017
I finally read this story after seeing on the fave lists of a lot of my other favorite authors, and you definitely didn't disappoint! The sheer work you put into your world-building and characterizations was amazing. It was especially funny how Karasu and Kakashi's dynamic didn't really quite change, even as the story reached its climax.

The story was so sweet, funny, witty, and an all-around great read. I can only imagine how much work went into it, when it took me the entire day just to read it! Thank you for staying dedicated and finishing the story, and even giving us a wonderful, fulfilling epilogue (which was perfect, by the way - it'd make for a nice, happy ending if Enoki was automatically accepted by the villagers, but it's better that he needs to "pay his dues" too, just like Naruto did). I know that you must be super-busy, but I hope you'll come back to writing one day! Thank goodness for your fics - the world is a better place with them in it!
Mrs. ToraLaw chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
"He names everything," Sakura agreed with an exaggerated wink.
"Is this a reference to his penis?" Sai asked reasonably.
LOL Sai!
sunnylass chapter 46 . 1/28/2017
This is a very great story! I love it! Thank you
TheFirstHogoKage chapter 5 . 1/11/2017
I really like this so far, but you used schizophrenic incorrectly, I think you meant Bipolar. Sorry, misuse of psychological terms/illnesses bother me. There have been many times when shows/movies get DID (aka Multiple Personality Disorder) wrong and I end up 'loudly talking' at the screen.
objectivepersona chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
such drivel
ClaireBear 16 chapter 46 . 12/22/2016
This was wonderfully well written and executed. I loved every single second of it. I don't particularly like this ship, but I couldn't help falling in love with the characters and relationship in this story. I was hesitant at first to start such a long story, but I was immediately sucked in. Great job! This was such a pleasure to read, I loved it! :D
Guest chapter 46 . 12/21/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing this incredible story! I started reading this years ago when it was still in progress. Along the way, I left the Naruto manga, anime and fanfictions behind. I only got to complete reading the manga this year and looked for your fic. Typing your author-name and fic title brought back memories of constantly looking for updates from you. How is it that I feel that reading this affects me even more than it did in the past? Heart-pounding, heart-stuck-in-my-throat, heart-fluttering... I thought I was having newly diagnosed cardiac arrhythmia. There are so many moments that I wished this fic could go on beyond the epilogue. I want to go on reading about Enoki as he grows up and becomes as charming as Sakura and as cool as Kakashi in this story. I really love your story!
4,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »