Reviews for House of Crows
cake0108 chapter 44 . 1/8/2021
Omg I was scared for a moment aaaahhhh
HeartOfAServant chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
I stopped at chapter 4. Hehe it was well written but I can’t stand that OOC Sasuke. Even back when they are genin, Sasuke was not much of a talker and is certainly not the type to catch up with old friends. And Sakura is still just being the plain Sakura that she is. Running after a deserter and inititating a kiss. Hahaha its awkward and I’d wish she would have some self respect more. Even in the canon how i hated that she just accepts what Sasuke throws at her. Having a husband who is barely there and sees u mostly once a month sound like a life of a mistress. She is so pitiful i think Kishi hated her that he made her suffer like that.
cake0108 chapter 43 . 1/8/2021
Aaaaghh I hate Karasu! Nooooo :(
cake0108 chapter 42 . 1/8/2021
Awwww the mushroom part was everything haha
Qeeyas chapter 41 . 1/8/2021
Hello. I already finished reading this fic but I spesifically coming back to this chapter to show you how much I love reading this!
The moment Ino saw everything from Kakashi's memories were so... inexplacable. So bittersweet... I just love someone out there finally know about everything, mostly Kakashi's true feelings toward Sakura. Because this fic mostly from Sakura's POV, knowing Ino can feel Kakashi's fear, love, concern, and many things toward Sakura was something fluttering.
And... so many Sakura fics I already bookmarked, but your fics (House of Crows, Duty Before Honor, and my favorite The Window) make me hardly move on from your writing. I hope someday you will come back to write again about this favorite couple.
cake0108 chapter 41 . 1/7/2021
Gosh they got it all wrong :(
cake0108 chapter 40 . 1/7/2021
I cried when she remembered Kakashi telling her the babies name :’(
cake0108 chapter 39 . 1/7/2021
Omg noooooooo aaah Im crying
cake0108 chapter 38 . 1/7/2021
Uuuggghhh hate that Yui girl! Omg and Sakura is having the baby yay!
cake0108 chapter 37 . 1/7/2021
Noooooooooooooo i hope Yamato doesn’t die , i love the friendship between him and Kakashi
cake0108 chapter 36 . 1/7/2021
Yay Kakashis beautiful face is safe lol
cake0108 chapter 35 . 1/7/2021
Omg no they are suffering so much
cake0108 chapter 34 . 1/7/2021
So sad for Kakashi
cake0108 chapter 33 . 1/6/2021
Ohhh no :(
cake0108 chapter 32 . 1/6/2021
Omg AAAAAAAAAHHH okay that scene was EVERYTHING! Aaahhhhhhhhh omg loved his reaction to feeling the baby for the first time
4,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »