Reviews for House of Crows
mikomi86 chapter 46 . 9/13/2015
This story is priceless! I really enjoyed reading it. Lived the plot and it's all written so well with so many little details.! So so many times you've bought tears in my eyes... My husband wonders what's wrong with me... It's definitively become one of my favorite stories.! I'm looking forward to checking out your other stories. Thank you so much for sharing this!
exalxx chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
aaaaaah great chapter
monkey76 chapter 46 . 9/9/2015
This story is incredible. The characterization was perfect. The plot played out beautifully. I could hardly put my iPad down while I was reading. I'm a recent inductee into the KakaSaku shippers, and this story is exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us. You're a very talented writer!
mikomi86 chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Oh my god, I totally love this story! Just can't stop reading!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/4/2015
*tears a little too*
mikomi86 chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
What a great chapter! I love the dialogues and your style! Love the details! I can't wait to read the next chapters!
mikomi86 chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Nice story...I like it so far! I like the fact that you made me wonder who the father is. It tickles the curiosity! Looking forward to reading the next chapters...and I'm so glad there are so many!
Mrs. ToraLaw chapter 46 . 9/2/2015
I just have one question.. Who the hell are you? You wrote so damn well! Eventhough The window was my 1st KakaSaku fanfic, this one definately the best completed one I've ever read. The actions, the suspens, the romances, the drama & the humors.. Everything blend together.. It's flawless. Even the OC. Karasu was one hell character. I really hate him to the point I started liking him the more I read the story & couldn't wait to see he suffer. The way you potrayed Kakashi & Sakura were perfect! Their character is not so much different from the original series. And there's Sasuke who acted like an emo tsundere bastard but deep down still care for his friend. Don't even make me start with Yamato. Oh gosh.. He's so funny with his lame pick-up line. I finished this story last sunday & I just couldn't bear the thought that I'm not writing any review even maybe you don't read this anymore. This is the longest review I've ever wrote. Wherever you are, I just want to say thank you so much! The days I spent reading all your fanfic were always the best days in my life! I enjoyed it way too much I think. Please continue writing & best of luck on whatever you are doing right now! Peace!
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This should be marked as complete so new readers don't get deterred by thinking it's dead, that'd be such a shame.

Excellent fic BTW! absoloutely loved it! Got into to the pairing, when I thought I'd never like it. The story just drew me anyway and I'm glad it did.
MelancholyMadness chapter 46 . 8/2/2015
This fic was an emotional roller coaster from beginning to end and I enjoyed it every second. I loved your portrayal of everyone, especially Sakura, who I have read countless fics where she's been depicted as someone weak who can't stand up for herself. I am so glad that you wrote her so strong willed and well rounded. Her reactions were believable and I think that's one of the reasons this was such an amazing read. I loved how you developed the relationship between Kakashi and Sakura and I love how there wasn't some magical ending where suddenly everything was perfect. It was realistic and fulfilling and I loved it. Thank you so much for all of the work you put into this and for gracing this fandom with such an amazing piece of literature.
-Ashley
Hefeweizen chapter 46 . 8/1/2015
Ahhhhhh this fic is so amazing. From start to finish it's a total page-turner. Really, this is better than a ton of published novels that I've read... and it has all the elements of a great novel, like an initial "hook," building tension, mystery, lots of twists and turns, and amazing characterization.

Actually I haven't even watched Naruto before, someone recced me your fics. And even so, the writing stands alone, and gives a sense of the wider fictional world, it's amazing! All the characters are really well fleshed out... people who would be one-dimensional in other stories were complex and interesting here. Like Sasuke being somewhat stoic and emotionless, but also having surprisingly sly sense of humor and helping Sakura out of what's left of their friendship. Karasu was also a ridiculously impressive original character... being both an insane and power-hungry antagonist and a charming, affable guy who follows his own moral code.

And the main couple were amazing, of course. The way you've written them, they go together perfectly ahhhhhh. I loved Sakura's growing strength and bravery combined with her temper and biting tongue, and Kakashi's snarky, lazy exterior and complex motivations. And the bickering! Their bickering is so much more charming than any traditional romance.

I hope I haven't totally embarrassed you with this long and flail-y review, but this totally deserves to be a novel. You should get paid A LOT for writing of this quality. Also one night I got like three hours of sleep because of staying up to read it. :D
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I really love this fic. It's intense and well written, and it's what got me into KakaSaku.
Syn'phasia chapter 46 . 7/21/2015
Mmm!~ Second time reading this fanfic. I admit that it would be cool if there was a sequel, but eh, beggars can't be choosers. Mnn...would it be a crime to say that Dokko n Nya were my favorite characters? I read your other stories...Window and Duty Before Honor. Can't wait to read mire of your works... XD
Omgsakuraqueen chapter 46 . 7/16/2015
This is by far the best kakasaku story I've read, and I've read a few. It had everything I like in a story, and kept me reading past bedtime! I love your style, and I hope you can continue Scarlet Scroll? And you made sasuke so awesome, I liked his characer. Thanks so much for this wonderful fanfic!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/4/2015
Oh my god... This fanfiction is so beautiful. It went from Shock! To oh no! To i could cry! To oh no i cry and i Love everything about it. The Language, the idea, kakaSaku, enoki just everything! Awesome and keep writing
4,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »