Reviews for House of Crows
chibi-Clar chapter 16 . 4/9
He doesn't know...
chibi-Clar chapter 15 . 4/9
This is intense! I love this story!
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 4/9
Shoot! I hope kakkashi was playing triple agent.
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 4/9
Crap! This makes him more suspicious! Is he evil?
Omg! I'm like all anxiety thinking when will he receive the news of her pregnancy
Wow! Well kakkashi is the father of her child. That solved the mystery
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 4/9
Aww man! I do t know If it sauske or kekkashi!
This makes it even better! I love this!
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 4/9
Oh... He knows.
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 4/9
Omg!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow! This is really good! It leaves a lot of mystery and intrigue
x0 WiGGERt 0x chapter 46 . 3/15
One of the best stories I have ever read. Bravo! You are so very talented! This was the first kakasaku fic I have ever read and I have to say thank you for converting me to this pairing! I loved everything about this story. I'm really just amazed by the creativity you had with it in taking the canon verse and adding your own story to it. The idea of the Hatake clan was brilliant. You are so very talented! Thank you for your amazing contribution!
LoveFaces chapter 14 . 3/11
Omg! Im so anxious to find out more, even though Im still soo curious about what happened between her and sasuske and kakashi.
Tzarista chapter 46 . 2/27
great story
AkageIsumi chapter 46 . 2/26
Hello there.
I like your Fanfiction quite a bit, in fact - I love it! I spent a whole week reading it and your cliffhangers are mean. I've got work to do and a child to tend and cried almost tears every evening I needed ro go to bed and couldn't read anymore ;-(.
You're mean. Many compliments for finishing a fic like this. Have you already wrote a book? ;-)
WhistlesOfTin chapter 46 . 2/8
I've never read this one because I thought it had been abandoned, but IT IS COMPLETE, PEOPLE and totally worth your time!
4,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »