Reviews for House of Crows
chibi-Clar chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
I knew it! He did want her.
Syn'phasia chapter 31 . 4/10/2015
You know...I was supposed to review at the end, until I looked at your user and realized that you are the same person who I read the initial KakuSaku story for...so sorry for that. It was really awkward (for me at least) to realize that you're the same person.

Anyways! Kakashi and Sakura have gone through a lot in this story, and this chapter has me wondering if they will have a good ending, or if something will happen that will undoubtedly make this story a tragedy. I mean, tragedies are usually labelled, right? But there are 15 chapters left, and I have this (pessimistic) feeling that something will happen that might destroy Kakashi and Sakura and their cute baby (I would so draw a picture for you of their baby if I had a DEVIANTart account...too lazy)...this is a drama after all. I did a filler review, sorry, but I read this and I kind of just reviewed what came to mind. THIS time, I will wait till the end.

Thanks for your awesome chapters!
Syn'phasia chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
I wasn't going to say anything, because it didn't look finished, but I took a tab on your chapters, and it IS done...so I am sorry for my delayed review.

I had read someone else's work on KakuSaku-you might have heard it. It is called Duty Before Honor, and it is really good. I know it is impolite to mention another person's story on the one you are reading, but I have a purpose for bringing this up. That story kind of...I don't know, it introduced me to the KakuSaku franchise. It gave me an impetus to look for more...and then I found yours, and I fell in love. (See? I told you this was going somewhere. :D) I love how Kakashi and Sakura are personalized, as if it were really going on in the anime. This fanfiction is dark in a...kind of light way. Its weird, but I love it, because its so dramatic and wonderful. I think that this Kakashi is closer than most I have seen thus far (yeah, I am reading your works along with others...but I am father along in yours than in most) to his real character. Yeah, he's lazy, and he's a perv, but its also true that he has a "real" side to him, a serious side that has seen many things. The way that he protects Sakura with that "real" side makes me really happy...

And Sakura! You know, I wasn't sure how to take her bitter side, but really, it fits kind of well with her character...I think she is slightly weaker than how she is depicted in the anime, but really, she is perfect. I think that her bitterness due to Kakashi's first reactions is something that is very possible. The whole back story of the Hatake Clan has me thinking...I want to ask questions, but then this review will be a few pages long...as it is, I already made this review much longer than I wanted to...but its a testimony to how much I like this story. So anyways, I will probably review once more at the end like I usually do, so see ya at the end!
chibi-Clar chapter 29 . 4/10/2015
Wow! Intense! I figured Sakura would ask him about their night together or his feelings...
chibi-Clar chapter 28 . 4/10/2015
Yay! Team work! I hope they'll soon put their differnces aside
chibi-Clar chapter 26 . 4/10/2015
I'm guessing everyone's liking kakkashi now
chibi-Clar chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
Lol! Tenzou and ino!
DONT baby booms begin before wars?
chibi-Clar chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
Hm... Is kakkashi going to protect her?
chibi-Clar chapter 22 . 4/10/2015
Oh. Oh.
chibi-Clar chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
Wow... I really enjoy this story. It's like each chapee it gets better and better. More intense. Mystery. Suspense. Waiting for someone to put the pieces together.
chibi-Clar chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
We'll.. I suppose kakkashi has made his choice on alliance... Technically he wins on either side.
He would hokage in Konoha or the heir to the ha take clan.
Sakura was basically the push
chibi-Clar chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
I'm surprised nobody noticed... I'm surprised ino didn't put the pieces together... Avoiding kakkashi. The hickey. The nausea. Hintas "pregnancy"
Although...they are close to war...so might not know.
chibi-Clar chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
Wow! Everyone knows... They're going to put the pieces together!
chibi-Clar chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
I really really love this story. It's well written it has everyone up on their toes and its awesome!
chibi-Clar chapter 16 . 4/9/2015