Reviews for House of Crows
schadenfreude chapter 46 . 8/13/2014

Just kidding! Haha. Well not really funny yeah. This ffic is amazing down to the last word. So i was like '46 chaps, argh no way!". So read other ffics first and when i thought i almost read all the great ones, i decided to give this ffic a chance. And what do you know! Your writings actually put those other stories to shame! Im glad i put off some time reading this one as i know this story raised the bar so high i think only your own stories can be at par with it. I mean seriously, if and when you can continue your other 'pending' fics, i could shamelessly say you just kicked jk rowling's and nicholas sparks' asses. Sadly it's been roughly 2 yrs since you probly logged in or even had the inspiration to continue. I hope everything's safe and sound back there.

Alrighty then... keep making a difference in our lives.

And im out.
Falynn1993 chapter 46 . 8/3/2014
k. I'm trying kakasaku and this fic is recommended to me so many times i can't ignore it any longer. it was awesome from start to finish and completely overwhelmed me at points - i had to go away and calm down, lol. the only thing that bugged me was Kakashi not being canon in his loyalty to Konoha. it was a stroke of genius on your part though, if your intention was to do something different with his character without making him ooc evil. You wrote him well. My favourite parts however were Sakura's interactions with Sasuke. Her first scene with him I was worried they were going to sleep together - i like sasusaku... but not when i'm reading another pairing, you know? Phew. they just kissed. lol. and when they met again, he was still a virgin. every time they met up i found myself laughing over something.
I hoped though, as the chapters went on, that there'd be more kakasaku fluff. i wasn't totally disappointed, just wishing for more. my otp is gaasaku but it seems reading kakasaku wasn't detrimental to that after all. hahaha. i was worried.
I've talked enough. sorry for all the spelling/grammar mistakes in this review. i'm kind of not caring about it, and i use my phone mostly... so i'm used to it this way.
anyway, i wanted to ask you also if this was purposefully left marked 'incomplete'?
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 46 . 7/31/2014
just great!
Fictional-Nympho chapter 46 . 7/25/2014
This is just one of the most well written and compelling FF's i've ever read. I have not a single criticism except perhaps for the fact that this fic is so good it's caused me to be a complete hermit for the past three days. Seriously, it's a good job i'm reading this thing during the summer or i would have totally forgotten i even go to university, let alone summon the will to peal my eyes away from the computer screen and actually attend xD

Much MUCH Love
Liloujay x
Skullz chapter 46 . 7/21/2014
This was the most EPIC fanfiction EVER!. Though Skollz is kinda punk Skollz just cant help loving this fanfic. Skollz gives u her support;and remember, Skolkz hates you;-
kidcrooner chapter 46 . 7/20/2014
I'm definitely so relieved that his has a happy ending. Sakura and Kakashi earned their happy ending! And I'm so mentally, emotionally tired of stories with sakura getting pregnant with Kakashi's baby AND THEN kakashi dies. It's so tragically melodramatic that it's disappointing... Or maybe i just really wanted happiness this time. And you delivered! I love your works but i think this is my most favorite by far! :) thanks for your story!
mizzanimequeen chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
This is the 4th time I've read this story. Just wanted to let you know that it was amazing! chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
I just want you to know that you are the greatest Kakasaku writer outhere, I came back to reread your story every now and then :), you are truly amazing, and this story is so far really beautiful, I smile at the end and feel really warm at heart, thank you so much :)
I hope that you will come back in the future, and continue all of this amazing fanfic
Tartarun chapter 46 . 7/10/2014
amazing story, absolutely loved it. Loved how Kakashi was such a murky character and Karasu was brilliantly done too.
xsariiinax chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I want to print and bind this story so i can have the pleasure of stacking it up next to my other books and know that if ever i want to reread it, it'll be there(cause god forbid this site ever crashes or something) ! This might be one of the best fanfics i've ever read. For three days I was literally glued to my phone reading it and even though my eyes would sting by having to concentrate on such a tiny screen i just couldnt put it down! Thank you so much for not leaving us with yet another WIP story.
You as a writer are just simply put amazing!
Much 3!
jayfeather97 chapter 46 . 7/1/2014
one of the most complex and well-written fics i've ever read, I'm amazed that you had the determination to complete it ((: Thank you so much for the story!
Shipposmykid chapter 46 . 6/23/2014
Loved it this is in the top 10 of fanfics I read hope you keep righting because this was the best story I read in awhile
Girlalicious chapter 46 . 5/27/2014
Wow this was so good! You should probably set the story to "completed" btw
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Wow. How does one review such an epic? After reading your other two full length stories, I was unsure how you were going to top them. But this was amazing. I admire you, as a writer myself, that you were able to see this all the way to the end. It didn't feel dragged out at all, and I couldn't stop reading. As always, your Kakashi and Sakura is perfection. I'm sadly running out of your stories and I may need to write my own now to fill the gap.
This whole plot was so full and twists and turned, it amazed me how much you must have planned it out. The dialogue and flow was brilliant as always.
It's impossible to put how I feel into words about your writing, so I will just thank you again for this amazing epic. I hope you are still writing, even if it's not FF, because you have an amazing talent.
Your new number one fan.
REBECCA chapter 46 . 4/28/2014