Reviews for House of Crows
Bloopydoops chapter 46 . 4/11/2016
What an amazing ride this story has been!

Like another reviewer, I'm relatively new to this ship (and a relatively new fan to the series) but this story just blew me away. I think you did a truly fantastic job of balancing all the different forms of tension in the story, and introducing new twists and turns to keep the reader guessing. The dynamic between characters, as always in your stories, was a joy to read, and I feel like you took special care to make sure you represent them accurately in the context of your story.

(spoilers for those who are still reading)
I'm so relieved that Sakura and Kakashi got their happy ending. They really worked for it in this one!
bye chapter 46 . 4/11/2016
sadness. that's what I feel. how's it over? there was so many words left at one point and now it's over?
needless to say, I really enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/10/2016
Finally i finished read this story. This is so amazing. Enoki and Kakashi so adorable, how i wish Kakashi have canon kid. This story so beautiful, i cannot sleep to finish this chapter. U are really good writer. I thought Ino will be with Tenzou,but this is not their story. Please make more story about Kakasaku or maybe u can put other pair as well. Again, this is the best Kakasaku story i ever read..;)
ikenaikemen chapter 46 . 4/8/2016
This has been a wonderful experience. The story was just so... GRIPPING. I end up reading up to the wee hours of the night for thisuone of the longest I've read ever, and I just couldn't stop! The way you right is just so epic and the characters were just right on point! Usually OCs give me a hard time reading fanfiction but yours were just so amazing and we're really brought to life by your words that I can't believe I'm just reading fanfiction! This should be made into a movieubeautiful ending too! Thank you so so so much for writing this treasure! KakaSaku dynamics is the bombuNow I'll probably tear up whenever I see Enoki mushroomsugreat job!
latifah awu chapter 46 . 3/24/2016
I hate uuuuuuu in the opposite. ...keep this up and u wil have the whole world begging for ur stories. ..P.s I LOVE UR STORIES
maybethisaintme chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
The fight scene between Sakura and that clansmen was AWESOME. I can't wait to read more of this.
maybethisaintme chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
Okay this story is like real for me right now. I'm 21 years old and I'm going through a pregnancy scare. I don't have two potential fathers, but still! It's scary! Anyway, I'm hooked into this story and I will probably be reading it all over spring break.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/1/2016
This story is brilliant! Such an original idea with genuine character development. I love that you aren't afraid to show the flaws of each character, it makes them seem more genuine and far more relatable than in the anime/mange. Loved the use of Naruto ans Sasuke and Tenzou was hilarious whenever at a bar! Hands down best Naruto fic I have read :D
JeslynBoo chapter 46 . 2/24/2016
{cries} So... good... and I saw that comment about being a lucky reader if finding it once you were done by getting to read it all at once... I'll have you know this story ATE MY LIFE the last few days, I'm a wreck because I couldn't stop reading it every chance I got! So the benefits of binge-reading are debatable, but wow am I glad I found this one. Thank you.
Zagadska chapter 46 . 2/15/2016
This story was an amazingly awesome read from start to finish. It was really hard to be pulled away from this storytelling and you weaved such an amazing ninja, treason, and plot to keep me hooked until the very end. Thank you so much for sharing this!
thepsykoshipper chapter 46 . 1/24/2016
Oh wow oh wow what can I say to even do this justice. For about a week now I have been doing nothing but eat, sleep, and read this story. It has occupied my mind at all times and so many times I would count the hours until I could find time to read this again. This story is so well written and entertaining and heart wrenching and terrific, I can honestly say this is better than most of the YA novels out there. Spelling and Grammar were flawless and descriptions were so lifelike that I often found myself getting lost in this world. My only criticism is that this whole thing isn't canon. It's simply amazing
NikolitaNiko chapter 46 . 1/23/2016
...
...
*cue the sound of my ugly sobbing*

I've been marathoning this for the last two days. Every spare moment on break at work, or on the bus, I've been reading this story. I am sad beyond words that it is over.

I'm a newer fan to the KakaSaku community/fandom, and I feel like this is the best KakaSaku fic I have ever read. And when I think of all of the fanfics I have read in the last 15 years, this story is easily in my top 5, if not my top 3. I hope that you are as proud of yourself for writing this incredible creation as we your fans are. If you are not a published author, I hope that you will one day be.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Words feel inadequate to express how much I have truly cherished reading this story. Your immense talent brought these characters to life in a way most authors (fanfiction or otherwise) can only dream of.

I see that your profile hasn't been active for a few years. I hope that wherever you are in life, you are happy and well.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 46 . 1/9/2016
OMG, I wanted to cry when I finished. It's been a month or so since I stared, maybe longer. ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU, for this awesome, adventurous mystery! _
Just another fan chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I am never, ever, ever looking at a naruto fan fiction or any fan fiction for that matter the same way AGAIN! Holy crap, write this as a book, sign it and send it to me!
Smeebs chapter 46 . 12/7/2015
I love this story, I have read it several times and it's one of the best works I've ever read online. Well fucking done
4,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »