Reviews for House of Crows
kvzy chapter 46 . 12/30/2013
I've been addicted to this story. At one point I had to read at least 5 chapters (sometimes more) a day to be fully satisfied. I was hooked from one chapter to the next. This is one of the BEST things I've eVER rEAD. So glad I started House of Crows... silvershine you are amazing.
SoaringOnWings chapter 46 . 12/25/2013
Loved the ending! (And ,of course, the whole story.) Overall, AWESOME!
snowygirl55 chapter 46 . 12/21/2013
holy shit. I had to reread this chapter to realize Enoki was talking to the bijuu! But yeah, this is my third time rereading this story and it still amazes me each time!
snowygirl55 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Holy shit. Rereading this story from the beginning gives every conversation, every action, a new meaning!
the Green Platypus chapter 46 . 12/19/2013
MAKE SEQUEL! I DEMAND ONE! XD Honestly, I never agreed with this pairing. But you really made it work! XD _
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
Thank you Kakashi for letting down your ego bc this whole thing was making my hair grey
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Kakashis predicament makes me wanna cry :c
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 26 . 12/14/2013
Aha the scenes with the twins are priceless, it sorta reminds me of the shining
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
I'm kinda disappointed in Sakura because her child is hers if has her genes and yet how could she live with continuously calling the baby 'it' or a 'thing' that's pretty cold hearted even if she wants nothing to do with him.

Then you realize you're talking about a fictional character sigh
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Lol pain in the ass hahaha punny very punny
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
5 am after a poop load of work and now I see why Sakura hates him so much like what a dickwad
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
This. Is. Fcking. Intense.
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
HOLY SHET ON ICE IM SO DONE STOP THIS MADNESS even though you could tell Kakashi was coming but still the whole toshio thing OMG I NEED TO DO HW BUT. one more chapter :(
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Too many plot twists I can't this is so unhealthy for me but I love it
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Kakashi you son of a bithc (no pun intended) (even though it would've been a really sucky pun)
4,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »