Reviews for House of Crows
licketyli chapter 46 . 10/18/2014
Okay, after ten years of reading fanfiction and books, I have never read a better story. No, not even joking. I managed to stay up two days reading this completely through, I didn't even SLEEP I wanted to read it so bad. There was never a slow part. It was always interesting and plot twists were happening throughout the whole story. Not just random plot twists to have a plot twist, but realistic and "I should have KNOWN" plot twists. Every character, original and otherwise, was fleshed out completely and interesting. Every mission and location was fleshed out, creative, and still managed to fit the universe very well as if they truly existed there.

I was glued to the screen from start to finish. I really loved how a majority of people didn't find out what was going on until the very end. It was a great source of amusement and tension throughout the entire story. I am going through and systematically reading every single one of your stories now, regardless of fandom or anything. I feel like this story is incredible even for people who haven't read Naruto. You really don't have to know about much of the original plot line because it completely deviates from it. You pretty much created all of it on your own. It's amazing. I'm seriously blown away.

I love how you didn't gloss over her pregnancy at all. It was no "fast forward and she had the baby." We were there with her through all of it. All her thoughts, worries, other people's judgement, struggling at the loss of strength, being defenseless, nearly losing the baby. I breathed a sigh of relief myself when the baby was finally born and she was no longer pregnant. I really felt it completely along with her.

Kakashi...what a bad ass. You expanded his character so much. I could totally see something like his back story being canon. He's not as strong as he is for nothing, I'm sure he came from a really strong family, and we know in the ninja world strength wealth.

I love how you kept the air of mystery around the original event that made Sakura pregnant. I haven't seen the strategy much where the main characters know what happened, but the reader doesn't. Usually it's the other way around but it honestly created an amazing plot device. I was literally searching each of the characters words for clues and the more they said, the more mystified I was.

If you ever write a book outside of fanfiction, please update us readers about it! I would love to buy it! Even if it's just to update that there's something in progress. It would get me so excited! All of us fans support you in everything you do. I'll seriously never forget this story as long as I live and even though I just finished, I'm already going back and rereading my favorite parts. That's just how fucking good it is! This is going to be a yearly reread for me!

Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
F*ck I am disapointed because I hate Sasuke... But your Sasuke is a less pain in the ass lol
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
"Ok. But I'm telling everyone that you died making love to a vacuum cleaner." LOL
And please don t tell me that the father is Sasuke... Pleaseeee
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Aww it s nice :))
HerMemoriesErased chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
This story is just too good. You have me hanging on the end of your every word. It's actually really depressing how wrapped up I am in this story. I have so many questions, but since the story is already complete (or at least I think it is, what with the amount if chapters and how long ago the last update was, and since I'm on mobile mode, it doesn't actually state whether a story is complete or not) so I'll just continue reading and not ask. I'm not sure if I'll review again (since there's really no need for feedback if the story IS complete), but if I do, I'll probably just voice my suspicions or fears. Such as, maybe Kakashi is a double spy for his family and for Konoha. Or maybe he just knows what his family is up to, but because it IS his family, he's over looking their actions. I don't know. I'll find out soon enough.
Yoitsbella chapter 46 . 8/23/2014
You are simply amazing.
I was never a fan of kakasaku before this because, for some reasom it was simply too awkward for me to read teacher-student stories.
But, after reading your fanfictions. I'm gladly hooked.
It started with 'The Window' and after finishing it, I knew right away that I should read more of your fanfics. I was obviously not disappointed. I love your writing style and great grammar, can't wait to read more of your (I'm sure that they are) fantastic fanfics.
This story is just very interesting with a fantastic plot, I'm glad I spend so much time reading this :)
schadenfreude chapter 46 . 8/13/2014
THIS ONE SUCKS TO A DEFAULT!

Just kidding! Haha. Well not really funny yeah. This ffic is amazing down to the last word. So i was like '46 chaps, argh no way!". So read other ffics first and when i thought i almost read all the great ones, i decided to give this ffic a chance. And what do you know! Your writings actually put those other stories to shame! Im glad i put off some time reading this one as i know this story raised the bar so high i think only your own stories can be at par with it. I mean seriously, if and when you can continue your other 'pending' fics, i could shamelessly say you just kicked jk rowling's and nicholas sparks' asses. Sadly it's been roughly 2 yrs since you probly logged in or even had the inspiration to continue. I hope everything's safe and sound back there.

Alrighty then... keep making a difference in our lives.

And im out.
Falynn1993 chapter 46 . 8/3/2014
k. I'm trying kakasaku and this fic is recommended to me so many times i can't ignore it any longer. it was awesome from start to finish and completely overwhelmed me at points - i had to go away and calm down, lol. the only thing that bugged me was Kakashi not being canon in his loyalty to Konoha. it was a stroke of genius on your part though, if your intention was to do something different with his character without making him ooc evil. You wrote him well. My favourite parts however were Sakura's interactions with Sasuke. Her first scene with him I was worried they were going to sleep together - i like sasusaku... but not when i'm reading another pairing, you know? Phew. they just kissed. lol. and when they met again, he was still a virgin. every time they met up i found myself laughing over something.
I hoped though, as the chapters went on, that there'd be more kakasaku fluff. i wasn't totally disappointed, just wishing for more. my otp is gaasaku but it seems reading kakasaku wasn't detrimental to that after all. hahaha. i was worried.
I've talked enough. sorry for all the spelling/grammar mistakes in this review. i'm kind of not caring about it, and i use my phone mostly... so i'm used to it this way.
anyway, i wanted to ask you also if this was purposefully left marked 'incomplete'?
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 46 . 7/31/2014
just great!
Fictional-Nympho chapter 46 . 7/25/2014
This is just one of the most well written and compelling FF's i've ever read. I have not a single criticism except perhaps for the fact that this fic is so good it's caused me to be a complete hermit for the past three days. Seriously, it's a good job i'm reading this thing during the summer or i would have totally forgotten i even go to university, let alone summon the will to peal my eyes away from the computer screen and actually attend xD

Much MUCH Love
Liloujay x
Skullz chapter 46 . 7/21/2014
This was the most EPIC fanfiction EVER!. Though Skollz is kinda punk Skollz just cant help loving this fanfic. Skollz gives u her support;and remember, Skolkz hates you;-
kidcrooner chapter 46 . 7/20/2014
I'm definitely so relieved that his has a happy ending. Sakura and Kakashi earned their happy ending! And I'm so mentally, emotionally tired of stories with sakura getting pregnant with Kakashi's baby AND THEN kakashi dies. It's so tragically melodramatic that it's disappointing... Or maybe i just really wanted happiness this time. And you delivered! I love your works but i think this is my most favorite by far! :) thanks for your story!
mizzanimequeen chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
This is the 4th time I've read this story. Just wanted to let you know that it was amazing!
kirei.na.neko chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
I just want you to know that you are the greatest Kakasaku writer outhere, I came back to reread your story every now and then :), you are truly amazing, and this story is so far really beautiful, I smile at the end and feel really warm at heart, thank you so much :)
I hope that you will come back in the future, and continue all of this amazing fanfic
Tartarun chapter 46 . 7/10/2014
amazing story, absolutely loved it. Loved how Kakashi was such a murky character and Karasu was brilliantly done too.
4,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »