Reviews for House of Crows
Los Grotos chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
Oh dear. Oh my. Kakashi shouldn't have taken what didn't belong to him.
Los Grotos chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Oh my. The cat vs pug battle or conversation sounds hilarious. Poor Sakura's been through so much stress lately. Poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Holy holy crap. I hope that little rapist lord has had enough and never bothers Sakura again. She doesn't deserve that ill treatment. so Sakura had sex with two different men in the same night? Girl got game.
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
Oh no. I'm so worried that Sakura is going to be sexually assaulted by that man in the library. Oh dear.
Kakashi needs to go home too. I love how Sakura's summoning animals differ so greatly from kakashi's, its precious.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Oh poor girl. She wouldn't be the first to run away and have a kid. I know of stories like that. I'm worried that Sasuke will find out about it.
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Oh dear. Poor girl; she has so many problems that it would take a miracle to get through all of them.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Oh dear. Oh my gosh poor Sakura! Why did she have to implicate hinata with this?! There's going to be a massive rumor spreading throughout the village now!
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Oh dear. Oh no. Tsunnade was so right.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Oh dear.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Oh no. Sakura needs to let go of this. It's going to kill her.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Oh dear. I'm still curious as to how she got pregnant? Is it coming up?
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Oh dear. She started forming emotions for him: that's dangerous. Poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Oh dear. I'm super interested but I also feel so sad for her. Single parenthood is hard :(
cathyscloud9 chapter 46 . 1/17/2015
omg what a great story. Thank you for writing it!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 46 . 12/27/2014