Reviews for House of Crows
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
I'm kinda disappointed in Sakura because her child is hers if has her genes and yet how could she live with continuously calling the baby 'it' or a 'thing' that's pretty cold hearted even if she wants nothing to do with him.

Then you realize you're talking about a fictional character sigh
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Lol pain in the ass hahaha punny very punny
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
5 am after a poop load of work and now I see why Sakura hates him so much like what a dickwad
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
This. Is. Fcking. Intense.
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
HOLY SHET ON ICE IM SO DONE STOP THIS MADNESS even though you could tell Kakashi was coming but still the whole toshio thing OMG I NEED TO DO HW BUT. one more chapter :(
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Too many plot twists I can't this is so unhealthy for me but I love it
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Kakashi you son of a bithc (no pun intended) (even though it would've been a really sucky pun)
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Ok now I hate you because I was kinda growing on the idea that the kid was sasukes :(

But shizune though... "Everyone does that at some point," Shizune said absently. "I once screwed my sister's fiancé."

I cracked up

Litterally because I am humpty-dumpty
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Wow I love you for this because we were all expecting Kakashi to be the dad but when nothing happened at the inn and stuff, I was like whattttt, and when sasuke came up I was like ohhhhhh. The twists have begin, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this ride, it wasnt a smart idea to start a great (long) fic on the finals week of my semester lel.
Faye-chan chapter 46 . 12/4/2013
Amazing story, as expected from Silvershine :) everything was flawless :) you should be an author for a full time occupation, I'll definitely read your works ;)
agirlwithacoin chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Oh my god, I'm sorry, but your Tenzou is amazing, and just. He's so exasperated and like 300% done with all of this that I just. I can't. Amazing.
TheOpenedWay chapter 46 . 11/23/2013
Gets even better every time I read it.
And I've read it too many times to keep track of...
GHR chapter 46 . 11/22/2013
Okay so, I read this story about 2 days ago and there were times where I actually had to stop and walk away because my blood pressure was so high. My roommates couldn't get me to speak to them for the few days it took me to read this, I have no idea what happened in my classes because I had my nose stuck in this and I am just now recovering from the information overload. It was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, especially on this site, and I have read a lot of fanfic on this site. Thank you for proving to me that there is a reason I haunt this site for good stories and reminding me that there are good authors who know what they are doing. One of the best I've read.
HeartsofSpadedAces chapter 46 . 11/6/2013
looooooooveeee so much, did not put it down from start to finish except for 4 hours to sleep 33333
IndigoBug chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hey guys I've already read this story before so i'm just gonna give it a little quick review. I've had this on my favs for a very long time. Its awesome! You should read it. It's amazing. Love you SilverShine! 3
4,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »