Reviews for Never Setting Sun
Curious6 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
"I wanted to see him, Pastor Jim. I want to see him but I can't find him."
auuuuuugh :((
AshJovillette chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Are u going to finish the story
Cainchan chapter 20 . 9/4/2010
great chapter. loved it.
ChaiGrl chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
This was a happy surprise today. What made it even better? I re-read the entire story. LOL. Thanks so much for updating. I really enjoyed catching up on the story. I hope we will be learning more about Sam's background soon. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
Cainchan chapter 18 . 3/22/2010
great chapter. I really liked it at the end of the chapter, how dean took care of his long missed brother. ;-) sick!sam and protective!dean yeah.
Yammy1983 chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
great update!
SciFiRN chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
Still good and I'm still reading. Hope exams went well.
Wen1 chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
carry on, it's original ;)
masondixon chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
Well we were able to learn more here and at the end, we have Sam and Dean eating burgers and Sam telling Dean that together they will find their father. That must be a very hopeful thing for Dean. I look forward to chapter 18. Thank You.
enchantedlight chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
great chapter! update soon!
Yammy1983 chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
great update!
SciFiRN chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
Well that was such an evil place to can't just do that. Yeah, it's a flashback, but still you're just leaving us hanging.

Keep up the great work. I'm still really enjoying this story.
enchantedlight chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
great chapter! update soon!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
que triste la forma en que fueron separados los winchester, ese es el motivo por el cual dean y sammy odian los hospitales y se mantienen siempre alejados de las autoridades, no se tarde en continuar please, nos deja a todos muy ansiosos
masondixon chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
Glad for more of the story even though it is traumatic and devastating. At least we will find out what kept Sam from Dean and his father before long. Thank You.