Reviews for Meeting of Minds
ecss896 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
How exactly does one turn a MACHINE into a Controller?
LogicIsTheUltimateWeapon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hah! HAH! Oh man, that was good. Haven't read such brilliant work like that in awhile. Everything was just amazing, and I was chuckling throughout the whole thing. Thanks for the laughs! _
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was hilarious... but thanks a lot at the same time, I now have 'the song that never ends' stuck in my head! This was a great fic and I hope you keep writing your sense of comedy is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Come on write more. Could it be autobots and animorphs vs yeerks vs decepticon. Sequel!
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I demand a sequel! This was hilarious!
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Yanno, I was thinking during this fic, "How are they gonna take control of Rumble?" I couldn't see how, since he wasn't an organic. I thought they had it covered, though. Then I find that they didn't have a plan because THEY DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS A TOTAL MACHINE. *headdesk*

OMG, I was laughing my ass off right with Rumble over the whole deal. They DIDN'T KNOW he didn't have a brain? Are they stupid? (Nevermind-that's a duh). I've had the urge to slap people upside the head before, but never has it been this intense. I am wishing desperately for Visser Three to be right in front of me so I can beaat the crap out of him for his arrogance. They thought he had an organic brain? *slaps hand over eyes in disbelief*

Very good fic, though I wish the Decepticons or Animorphs had been able to whup Visser Three during it, but I'm not complaining. Much. I'm favoriting it anyways. Keep writing!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Good choucie of music!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*hee* This is awesome.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That's one yeerk out of a million dealt with. If only it had been Visser Three. Darn.

Anyways, absolutely flippin' hilarious! When Rumble started the Barney theme, I fell over and was laughing so hard...my cat was looking at me weird.

Keep writing!
realfanficts chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
What's this? A crossover with Animorphs? I love that series! (Though I was disappointed in how Applegate finished it off...)

Heh heh, they actually thought he had an organic brain?

Oh ho, the Song the Never Ends! Now that’s just cruel.

That was friggin’ hilarious!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow. I'm not all that knowledgable of the Decepticons (in fact, the only thing Transformers I've seen was the recent movie), but that was figgin' hilarious! "Unholy spawn of a mutant Smurf and a Fantasia reject." Now that's funny! Great job!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I love this fic like whoa. It was hilarious and perfectly in character, and a crossover with Animorphs was inspired. Thanks for the awesome blast from the past! Onto my favorites list it goes!
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very good. A "Transformers: Generation One" story that's a crossover with "Animorphs." Mind you, I heard of the "Animorphs" book series but never owned it. I remember watching a little of the "Animorphs" TV series on Nickelodeon and even saw the commercials for Hasbro's "Animorphs" toys (which was unintentionally under the "TF" name). This is a story that centers around Rumble, one of Soundwave's cassettes, being taken over by Ifrit 259 of the Yeerk Empire to gain access to Rumble's CPU, but the great violet-blue mech prevails over the tiny alien. This is another "TF" one-shot down the tubes. If you plan to write any more crossovers featuring the G1 TFs, I'll be ready and willing to read 'em.
Aj-sama chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I died from the awesome. Animorphs and Transformers? EPIC. And hilarious. XD
PyroP-Dawg chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I love Animorphs/Transformers crossovers. You did a fantastic job with it. I'd love to see the good Visser's reaction when his new host doesn't come back in three days. Gives me something to think about while I'm at work at least!