Reviews for The Song That Never Ends
pollo chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
What in the Merlin's beard is going on here?! XD LOL
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This story is frickin awesome! I might even borrow the plot line for a story of my own! Crazy songs rock.. Though you got the song that never ends wrong. "this is the song that doesnt end. yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started sing it not knowing what it was. Theyll be singing it forver andd ever just because this is the song that doesnt end."
TeamCullen-TeamPotter chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh My God! This is probably the funniest thing i have read...EVER! Except for maybe that time...nah this is funnier! Like i was trying not to burst out laughing cause my mom was in the room and i had to LEAVE the room to have a silent fit of hysteria. That doesn't happen alot, so you're special!
Dipi chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
it was hard to control the laughter you know. and i was in the office
snapealina chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
LOL, that was the funniest fic i've read in ages :) Thank you! I needed that today!
younginside chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
AHHAH! That was hilarious. I found it.. kinda choppy at points. Lacks a certain flow, but it sure brought a smile to my face. :D
frizzyhairedjane chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was amazing. Really, do words have to describe it?
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
PMSL! This has got to be one of the most funny things I have ever read! Thank you, I have had a crappy day and this gave me the pickup I needed. I'm faving this!
the-ginger-lady chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
HAHAHAHA OMG this was brillient! Im grinning like a loon!