Reviews for Letters of Lyndis
SonicHearts123 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I like that you added the most popular pairings of Lyn. I like Lyn and Eliwood myself...
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I personally don't think Ganondorf would be called a wuss by drawing out a sword and putting it back in. At least he knows hand-to-hand combat. Anyways, good story or letters, whatever you prefer
DigitalStrider chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Well done. It was sweet and charming, with a good hint of humor. I doubt that few people would ever think about the Assist Trophies' views, so it's a pleasant change to see the Brawl world from a different perspective. :)
The GamerSwordsman chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Well, that was a very nice letter that Lyn wrote. And also Happy Thanksgiving by the way. Again very nice job.
JapanManiac chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Its good... Really, people rarely writes about assist trophy so I'm happy to read this~ Frankly, My Favorite pairing is EliwoodLyn and I don't really like the rest but I guess this story is an exception! Aah, Lyn discover that her little baby toddler is becoming a chivalrous hero and even met some of his friends... Heck it would be interesting if she did met him himself!

Seriously, EliwoodNinian and HectorLyn is so overrated! I know that they show in-game hints but there always other choices and having a rather rash, kinda reckless, plainswoman mother is not that bad! But it seems you're a RathLyn, which is not so bad...I guess...
The GamerSwordsman chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
(sighs) Well, I know who that pairing is already. Anyway nice job and the last letter I hope will be interesting. (did that make sense)
Sonic Phantom chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Aw, that's cute. :3

Say, was this reference to VL? Just asking.
Reg-Wii chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Very nice job once again, Star.

I'm currently reviewing on my wii, and unsure of when I'll get my laptop back.

Nice chapter, can't wait for more. Good luck!

Cam/Regii
The GamerSwordsman chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Very funny and nicely done. But um can you help me make it so that I can play Fire Emblem 6 also (I downloaded the file and unzip it, but after that I'm stoomped on what to do). Anyway nicely done and either by tomorrow or Friday night I'll be back to writing again.
Arauru chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I think that, if Ganon used that ..random white sword.. he would look like even more of an idiot than he already does. And having Nergal in brawl would actually be really interesting..if he was an assist trophy he could send out a huge wave of dark magic and ko everyone!

I really enjoyed reading these two letters, especially the Eliwood one!
Pokelad chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Wow, the Bit about Bowser is actually a good point...
Sonic Phantom chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Nice job so far. :)

Oh, and I decided to take part in your writing challenge. It's called Letters of Shadow. Check it out!

Please continue!
Drakaine chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Cool. I've never played a Fire Emblem game, unfortunately. I want to, though. D:

I might enter, I dunno. I'm not very good with letters IMO. I'll think about it first. xD

~ Silver
The GamerSwordsman chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hmm, very nicely done and actually when I played my second file on Fire Emblem I made Lyn and Eliwood get a A support (since they're my second favorite Lyn pairing in the game).