Reviews for Star Wars: Marek's Rebellion
PhantomShield chapter 10 . 11/21
That was awesome. Is there a sequel?
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 7/21
Pink ranger 13 chapter 10 . 4/17
It's great story
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 4/16
Pretty good. :)
Burke23 chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Anakin lives?! Plot twist.
Burke23 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Great end to the chapter. I also like how this story isn't messing up the origional Star Wars timeline. May the Force be with you.
Burke23 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This is very well done. One day, I'd like to read a Galen/Maris love story. Just an idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
heyyy this is a shout out tellin you your story is very much still appreciated its good someones bringin some light into this tragedy filled franchise i mean marek dying... The hell was wrong with georgey!?
Trevor chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was pretty good but I don't like the Episode 4 references
MICKEY.G.B chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
This is the first S.W.T.F.U fic I have read and I love it. The mixture and interactions betwwen the characters was amazing and you stuck to the original plot very well.

I love Juno and Galen so much and this story having them paired was a bonus. The ending though was amazing.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
keep up the great work on this story.
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Posted 24 August 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Force Unleashed AU: If the main character had survived facing both Vader and the Emperor, what might have happened?

Having never played the game (Just checked, can't run II, maybe I could run game one in the PC version? I'll have to find out) I have only the basic storyline about the game itself, and a lot of what is happening is a bit confusing.

The only glaring problem I had was; in the game he is assigned a pilot. Was that because he couldn't do it himself?

Technical note, New construction: As we saw at the end of ROTS, the Empire has started construction of the Death Star. But Tarkin, by inference, suggested that the ship was still top secret. While the senate would have to be apprised of such a ship, it is unlikely that Senators would have been taken out to actually see it. As an example, Lockheed has what is called Skunk Works, where the prototypes that gave us the U2 and SR71 were built, but they were both so top secret that all the Armed Forces committees had was reports of their progress until they were completed.

After all, the elected officials are human and eventually up for reelection, and boasting about how you're important enough to know about some supersecret project has blown so many of our real secrets.

Technical note, Stealth: As one writer (Using magic instead of technology) pointed out, invisibility has drawbacks. Having two ships the size of the Falcon that close could easily be a chance for a collision

The style is good, I just wish I had actually played it to get the changes the author made.
phenomenalDuchess chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
YAY! Great Book! :D I absolutely loved it! :D
Dracconnis chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Loved this fic
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Question: "How does one infiltrate the Death Star?"
Answer: One does not simply walk onto the Death Star... Stormtroopers, brace yourselves; Starkiller is coming.