Reviews for Freaky Friday
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
haha oh my this was funny.
GodKingOfAlbion chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I am impressed and I love it!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i like this, it could have been a way to get buffy and xander a lot closer. buffy see how they treat xadner and xander learns more about buffy.
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
very very nice!
ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Also very amusing, and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the growth in your writing since these early fics, to the current ones you are writing.
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That was a rather fun story. _ No matter how much I hate to admit it, the whole "xander rearragning buffy's breasts" thing made me laugh. x_o
EowynDernhelm chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Great! That is insanely funny!
maverickhunter chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
You know they've managed to make a movie with the same name and general plot idea. Very freaky indeed...
Oreovamp chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
LOVED it! Very well written. It be great if you did a Spike/Angel switch. _;;
Coca-Cola Classic chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
you adapted to the characters so well it was scary... it was a very neat story, one which i (along with many others) would love to see on the T.V. set... at home... watching buffy... all day... and then some...
BS-4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
That was so cool! We did the entire thing by reading the people's lines. That was totaly cool! THX!
ashley chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
great story
Christin chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
LOL that was great, my friend. I really thought it was good in the beginning when you would clarify who was who by saying that Xander brushed Buffy's hair, etc.. Many of these switch stories just say, (fill in name) said,and don't clarify if it is the original speaker or the other.
Samiethelilmunky chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Great story
Yuna chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Very good. Well written, it was easy to imagine this was an actual episode. Worth tuning in for!