Reviews for Tales of the Blades: The Fallen 'Arc'
Meriah chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Interesting start to the story so far - I must say that you've caught my attention. This story is original, refreshing, and I love the medieval feel to it. I will read the rest of the chapters at another time (I'm actually very busy; I'm moving yet AGAIN so I have to pack up a bunch fo crap). Great work so far!
Thorn In Your Side chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
YOU OVER-FAVOR ELLEN. XDD

*is kilt most foul*

Hurk.

Srsly though, all that in one sitting, very good. _ When inspiration strikes, it really tackles one to the ground, huh Feecakes?
ARogueFox chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
*HUGS* I am seriously going to start crying ;_; seriously, I am so happy right now that I could squeeze you all night!...okay um...to far? ; oh well Ellen is deadly yet merciful, Gabrielle is awesome She is cute and cuddly and adorable AND I AM SO HAPPY BECUASE OF YOU FEE!
Thorn In Your Side chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
XD

Osm.
ARogueFox chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I still called it That Ellen...that crazy crazy crazy wife of mine self inserta! What will she do next? I'll answer that, realize that I DID call it of course ;_; I'm serious I did...
Thorn In Your Side chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
It took me forever to get the time to read this

I like Kao-sama. The title, I mean. Sounds cool.
ARogueFox chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Hurray the demon's back! I love her lol, it's fun messing around with you dude, another great job dude! Ellen is UBER PWNSOME as always
Thorn In Your Side chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
ellen is AWESOME. *falls over laughing*

its about fifty fifty. hah. nice.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
your tenses are all jumbled. you keep going from says to said. better fix that.

gabby is CUTE.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
whoa. i like this better than the beginning arc, this is just...whoa.

um, explain the lorn family's history. and the two kids from the obelisk, are they you and ebony?
ARogueFox chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
*sigh* even with all that power she still cant fully kill me...sad really