Reviews for I Win
Onision chapter 1 . 7/26
This hurt my feelings ;-;

"First you're going to write a suicide note, saying that you couldn't stand being second best to Kira anymore." He placed a small kiss on his forehead. "Then you're going to put it on the bedside table and come back in here." He kissed his cheek. "Then you're going to fill up the bathtub with water..." He kissed his jaw bone. "...get in..." He bit down hard on his neck making L gasp loudly. "...and drown yourself."

This entire part really broke my heart ah ;-;
SillhouetteSonata chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Well then... poor L.
My name is L Lauryn chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was amazing! Thanks for writing it!
XxSakuraCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
argh! no! what the hell! Why did you kill him off! Insanity.

It was a good lemon but..sheesh..bad ending DX
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Haha, I left you a different review on another one of your fanfics. I didn't like that other one very much, but I can't say the same for this one. I really enjoyed reading this. There were a few things that bothered me about it, but I understand you had to write it this way for the sake of the story. For example, I didn't like how L just accepted it. He didn't fight back or anything. It just didn't seem like his style. And L also seemed a bit too high strung. I'm not so sure he would be crying and shaking so much, even when presented information about his death. I think he would have taken control of the situation, at least a little bit more, since he's not weak and simple. I understand that Light wrote his name in the Death Note, but before while he still had control over himself, I can imagine him outsmarting Light one more time before he dies.

In any case, I thought this was a good story. I liked the dark aspect to it and Kira's sick sense of punishment towards L, even though he shows a certain fondness for him at the same time. Nice work!
Potential Schizophrenic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
you...k-killed him. you killed L! *breaks down and cries* that wouldnt be L's style. he soo wouldnt commit suicide. or maybe im just forcing myself not to believe it...
Midnight Soliloquy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow. That was just...wow. I wasn't expecting Light to go all Kira on L's ass. (no pun intended, xD) L and Light is awesome, but L and Kira/evil Light is awesome-er. More awesome. Whatever, it rocked!

-Spices