Reviews for I Win
SillhouetteSonata chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Well then... poor L.
My name is L Lauryn chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was amazing! Thanks for writing it!
XxSakuraCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
argh! no! what the hell! Why did you kill him off! Insanity.

It was a good lemon but..sheesh..bad ending DX
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Haha, I left you a different review on another one of your fanfics. I didn't like that other one very much, but I can't say the same for this one. I really enjoyed reading this. There were a few things that bothered me about it, but I understand you had to write it this way for the sake of the story. For example, I didn't like how L just accepted it. He didn't fight back or anything. It just didn't seem like his style. And L also seemed a bit too high strung. I'm not so sure he would be crying and shaking so much, even when presented information about his death. I think he would have taken control of the situation, at least a little bit more, since he's not weak and simple. I understand that Light wrote his name in the Death Note, but before while he still had control over himself, I can imagine him outsmarting Light one more time before he dies.

In any case, I thought this was a good story. I liked the dark aspect to it and Kira's sick sense of punishment towards L, even though he shows a certain fondness for him at the same time. Nice work!
Potential Schizophrenic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
you...k-killed him. you killed L! *breaks down and cries* that wouldnt be L's style. he soo wouldnt commit suicide. or maybe im just forcing myself not to believe it...
Midnight Soliloquy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow. That was just...wow. I wasn't expecting Light to go all Kira on L's ass. (no pun intended, xD) L and Light is awesome, but L and Kira/evil Light is awesome-er. More awesome. Whatever, it rocked!

-Spices