Reviews for Wolves At The Gate: Hunter Vs Hunter
yuya-chan chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
The story? I like the basis and pairing and the like. A few minor spelling and grammar errors, but nothing horrible, really. I can understand what you mean easily.

Then I read your profile. Talk about chilling! Hi. I'm a girl named Charlene who is bisexual and more boy than girl. You're five years older, from another country, and your birth date's waaaay off... But it's still pretty spooky. Well... And my style's more eclectic. Our interests are nearly identical, as well. Ah... This is something that will likely make it around to my friends rather quickly. Good luck with your writing!
Buffyxenaman chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
I liked this stroy.
lttlbrat93 chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
that was cool i loved it

cant wait for the squeal
lttlbrat93 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
dean hitting on tara funny and the hormone bicth day hehehe

cant wait!
angelkitty77 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
love it spike lifted their wallets... whoa vicious xander(fanning face) oh the dreams i will have tonight hahahaha loved it and cant wait to read more
lttlbrat93 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
yay i like like it

and deadboy hehehe wat did sam and dean do

cant wait
Mistress Titania chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Once again you've created an intersting world. I wonder what the Winchester brothers did to piss off Willow. I can't wait to see what happens next! I just really adore your Xander xovers!
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
well that does not sound fun huh... i love how xander protect the WAS SO COOL..
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
oh wow a new one this one is so intresting i cant wait to read more... so will angel and spike reappear naked and can i get picture of it;)