Reviews for Dead and Alive
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great
Morrigan28 chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Was disappionted to see your story finish so abruptly, was getting right into it. I do hope you continue when you get the time. Thankyou
lillith jayde chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
aw sookies always im danger now lol :D
lillith jayde chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
lol love it i love the line "stupid gorgeous viking vampire lol XD lovee it
Northwoman chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Interesting story. I like it so far. I hope you will finish it up sometime.
simicat chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story...just read it again for the second time. I know its been awhile sense you added to it, but I do wish you would consider taking it back up again. You have considerable insight into our beloved characters and write them dead on (no pun intended!). Please consider more chapters! Thanks for sharing.
Gingerbreadoll chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Loving the plot, it's keeping me on my toes!
havenroo chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
I'm really enjoying this story and I'm hoping you'll pick it back up soon. Please continue!
Smeshnaya chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
I am really enjoying your story. Will you be finishing it? I hope so. Keep up the good work!
Amphitrite66 chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Please update soon, this story is awesome. Great idea to have a witch cut off Eric sensing the bond.
Amphitrite66 chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
I love the vampire comparisons, i agree I with Sookie every time lol. I do have to say the dream thing confused me for a bit- it was a long dream and I wasn't really sure where the cutoff was.
Amphitrite66 chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Nice.
Amphitrite66 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
I love the idea that he has to court her, it makes perfect sense. Great job, thanks for another great chapter.
Amphitrite66 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
I like Eric how he is, in response to your comment. I like how light hearted the tone is. Some times writers get hot and heavy to quickly. Good job, thanks.
Amphitrite66 chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Great, I think you're portrayal of Eric is spot on.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »