Reviews for It For Me
Ema Coleen chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Love this. Especially this:

"You’re the cheese to my macaroni and all that corny shit. Buy a Hallmark card.”

So very Chuck. :D
Dystopic Entropy chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
"When I say I want you, I mean I want you, naked, in my bed every night for the rest of my life."

This confession is just such a perfect example of Chuck's way of vocalizing what he really feels. Good job!
babiiSCARS23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
that was soo GOOD! loved
obsolete202 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
i don't ever read fan fiction and rarely watch gossip girl. . .in fact i make fun of my friends who are obsessed with it. but this is really hot. well done. well done.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
an aspiring hand model whose biggest claim to fame was having his pinky in a Grey Goose ad.

haha! I can totally see Serena with someone like that

With just a few words they had acknowledged the open door that they both knew, and yet would never admit, had never closed.

Oh, that line was perfect! charged and on the verge.

I love how even when Chuck is brutally honest and his words sound brusque and mean, he still admits that he loves her. haha. very nice. i could totally see this happening. Loved when he ran up the stairs and pushed her into the elevator.

Only the fire of two people who are meant to be together and finally know it.
Mondaine chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Ah, I only just found it and I'm so glad I did- I love it!

:o)

Lovess, LittleDancer-123x
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Brilliance...

They do belong together. In the end all it boils down to is Chuck and Blair. They HAVE to get back together
Catheryne chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I do wish to review! :)

Amazing. And so real. The POV sounded so on point. Chuck was absolutely adorable.

I just hope it doesn't take 2 years on the show.
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
omg...this is so sweet and hot and all the ridiculous words we use to describe CB. omg. amazing.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow. Your story about Chuck and Blair is brilliant.
xredthreadsx chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
so ridonkulously well-written and in character.

good job! i think keeping chuck in character while he makes his proclomation of devotion to blair is a *really* tough thing to do, but you pulled it off. good job, keep shipping and writing chuck/blair!
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
OMG this was so good! I love how you portrayed Chuck!
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Absolutely loved it!
AliCat chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
The best part has to be when Chuck tells Blair to buy a hallmark card. Hilarious!

Okay, the hot makeout/sex scenes were the real best part :D But the hallmark comment is a close second. Great job!
Cimriel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh..That was so much fun to read. Haha. You are clearly a very talented author who has a great way with words. Plus, I think you really captured Chuck and Blair's love/hate relationship and how they hate how much they love each other.

I really liked this a lot.