Reviews for Goodbye Naruto Uzumaki
cupquakerocks99 chapter 1 . 6/10
he die !? its died you said die the whole story
The writing is a bit repetitive and to fast paced. There were also a lot of grammar mistakes. Good structure but, you should have made the sections with the members of Team 7 larger, especially with Sauske. Otherwise, good work so far.
cdz7589 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Good story arc but sloppy writing and the names are off snake face is oroachmaru dome words need to be ploural or an s on them still as a story not bad
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Good story but the names are off like snake face is oroachimaru and the spelling in some sentences needs some work b pretty good though
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You know the almost end is actually pretty blunt
Breanna Clyburn chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Please make another chapter! I really what to know what happens next! P.s I love you story!
raio10 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I hope this isn't the end as this is a good story hopefully gets updated loving it.
Mila chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I wanted to se sasuke's you're going yo write more think about fir sasuke and sakura ;)
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Nicely done
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
You seriously need to look for a beta/typo who can correct your spelling before you post the chapters.
It was a headace to read, you have rather good ideas and i like the outline of the story but i dont think i can read further if all your chapters are spelled like this.
I wish you the best of luck in your writing and improvement of your spelling.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Honestly, this isn't the greatest I've ever read. Slow down stuff, fix your Grammer and spelling, and Sasuke calls Naruto a DOBE not a DOPE. Learn the naruto references please.
anthony1997 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Hombre con suerte tener tantas mujeres a la vez jeje , buen capitulo pobres kurenai , anko y hana al no estar en la cita jejeje, ahora lo malo esperar. Saludós desde Venezuela
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Update soon.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Goodbuye Naruto Uzumaki Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Goodbuye Naruto Uzumaki Story!:) And"Nods Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly And Points At Chapter"M-mhm...Y-yeah!:) Chapter!:3Is!:3Great!:3And Sweet!:3 And Cute!:3 E-especially Romantic Scene)And"Pauses And Frowns Slightly"Again!:/ That!:/ Damn!:/ Canon!:/ (That Damn Canon Is Annoying)And"Shakes My Head And Smiles Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You"T-thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Goodbuye Naruto Uzumaki Story!:) And For!:3Everything!:3And Anything!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

And Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
snake1980 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
man great job on the new chapter. I am so looking forward to the next chapter and to see who will be the next girl/girls that go on a date with naruto