Reviews for Goodbye Naruto Uzumaki
Bruce chapter 2 . 4h
Okay that was so wierd for me
TheNatertatertot chapter 3 . 1/19
nice job, cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
update pls pls pls pls
blackbelt256 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I'm going to be blunt: your grammar is fucking awful. Also your writing style is really repetitive. Overall, not a good story.
cupquakerocks99 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
he die !? its died you said die the whole story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
The writing is a bit repetitive and to fast paced. There were also a lot of grammar mistakes. Good structure but, you should have made the sections with the members of Team 7 larger, especially with Sauske. Otherwise, good work so far.
cdz7589 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Good story arc but sloppy writing and the names are off snake face is oroachmaru dome words need to be ploural or an s on them still as a story not bad
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Good story but the names are off like snake face is oroachimaru and the spelling in some sentences needs some work b pretty good though
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You know the almost end is actually pretty blunt
Breanna Clyburn chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Please make another chapter! I really what to know what happens next! P.s I love you story!
raio10 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I hope this isn't the end as this is a good story hopefully gets updated loving it.
Mila chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I wanted to se sasuke's you're going yo write more think about fir sasuke and sakura ;)
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Nicely done
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
You seriously need to look for a beta/typo who can correct your spelling before you post the chapters.
It was a headace to read, you have rather good ideas and i like the outline of the story but i dont think i can read further if all your chapters are spelled like this.
I wish you the best of luck in your writing and improvement of your spelling.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Honestly, this isn't the greatest I've ever read. Slow down stuff, fix your Grammer and spelling, and Sasuke calls Naruto a DOBE not a DOPE. Learn the naruto references please.