Reviews for The Beauty of the Night
Dddddd chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Bad
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
As a new lover of Princess Mononoke and an alltime lover of fluff, I give this fic a four billion out of ten! _ *favs* This couple is my new fav EVER!
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Yeah, it was. Cute story

Great job. Keep it up
coral chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
cool i wish i cuold do that with out geting stuck -_- oh well it was realy good :)
Dorante chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
a grat story. you have write a story that have it me how the dagger that Ashitaka gave to San. but another thing hit me: you don't have write the second chapter.

why you don't try to write it? i think that you haven't problem. howewer i ask you to write the second chapter because the story is very very very good. so, please for the love of God write the second chapter. i need it because i love San as Ashitaka love her ( yes, i'm serious ). it's one of my secret, so write the next chapter and update soon
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very lovely, thanks for writing.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
wow! It was so sweet! XD I really loved it.
Tasermon's Partner chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
It's good. Short, but descriptive enough so that the setting and the feel of the conversation are covered nicely.

To be honest, I wouldn't have minded it bein' a little bit longer. It wasn't as smooth of a transition at that point.

Also, I personally don't feel that mentionin' the knife was really necessary. I seemed to take away from the mood momentarily from my personal perspective.

But still very good!