Reviews for Thinking of You
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
A www, this was so sweet, I loved I it.:)
annabeths lil sis chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I saw that from a mile away but it is too sweet to change :-)
liveforcolorx13 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
awww that was so cute!
filmyfurry chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Awwwwwww... I love this!

I love how the two chapters are from Percy and Annabeth's viewpoints!

love it!
n chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This isn't the best of your work? Wow. Because this is really good. I like the descriptions of Annabeth's pondering. It sounds like the kind of things that she would think about. I love it!

Nadira M.
Author D P chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
It isn't he best of you work! Are you kidding? That was Amazing! No grammar errors as far as I could tell. Love the format, how one thing jumped to another. Very well written. Kind of strange at the end, but I loved it. *sigh* That was really good, and I haven't said/typed/written that in a while. Percy and Annabeth complete each other
Clara Fonteyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I loved it. Annabeth is totally in character. Awesome job!
Percabethfan01 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Next Chapter, Please
ForFreedom21 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
this was really cute :]

i loved it

good job!
DareOfTheDawn chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
So sweet! I love it! U r an awesome author!
ASNOWFLAKE chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
that was quite amazing. I have never read a story written in that format, it was... different, but I enjoyed it. You did a great job. :) thanks for writing!
Winged-Demigod chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
aw

thats cute

sjdhsjhd chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Wow! That was really good. It was unique, not canon, and the Percabeth was a lot more subtle than most stories:

"Yeah, we saw eachother and started making out, it was great. Then we got married, and had our honeymoon on Olympus..."

Great job. Can't wait to read more stories from you!

~GG7~
Science Meets Fiction chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Aw... Yay! This was really sweet. It wasn't laid on too thick or thin it was just right! Oh clocks, how we hate you so... *glares at a clock* However, it did get Percy to wake up so... Good. Job... Clock... Anyways, I hope you write more sweet fanfictions whenever you can.

From,

Ya Sas Artimis
kitten4d chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
that was great. i hope you make another chapter.