Reviews for Thinking of You
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
A www, this was so sweet, I loved I it.:)
annabeths lil sis chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I saw that from a mile away but it is too sweet to change :-)
liveforcolorx13 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
awww that was so cute!
filmyfurry chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Awwwwwww... I love this!

I love how the two chapters are from Percy and Annabeth's viewpoints!

love it!
n chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This isn't the best of your work? Wow. Because this is really good. I like the descriptions of Annabeth's pondering. It sounds like the kind of things that she would think about. I love it!

Nadira M.
Author D P chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
It isn't he best of you work! Are you kidding? That was Amazing! No grammar errors as far as I could tell. Love the format, how one thing jumped to another. Very well written. Kind of strange at the end, but I loved it. *sigh* That was really good, and I haven't said/typed/written that in a while. Percy and Annabeth complete each other
Clara Fonteyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I loved it. Annabeth is totally in character. Awesome job!
Percabethfan01 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Next Chapter, Please
ForFreedom21 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
this was really cute :]

i loved it

good job!
DareOfTheDawn chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
So sweet! I love it! U r an awesome author!
ASNOWFLAKE chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
that was quite amazing. I have never read a story written in that format, it was... different, but I enjoyed it. You did a great job. :) thanks for writing!
Winged-Demigod chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
aw

thats cute

sjdhsjhd chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Wow! That was really good. It was unique, not canon, and the Percabeth was a lot more subtle than most stories:

"Yeah, we saw eachother and started making out, it was great. Then we got married, and had our honeymoon on Olympus..."

Great job. Can't wait to read more stories from you!

GG7
Science Meets Fiction chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Aw... Yay! This was really sweet. It wasn't laid on too thick or thin it was just right! Oh clocks, how we hate you so... *glares at a clock* However, it did get Percy to wake up so... Good. Job... Clock... Anyways, I hope you write more sweet fanfictions whenever you can.

From,

Ya Sas Artimis
kitten4d chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
that was great. i hope you make another chapter.