Reviews for In Time
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
nice :)
Guineapig8732 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
As its been over a year I take it your not finnishing this? It's a shame I was really enjoying it :)
Snaps4Prongs chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
awh
kelley77 chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
I really like this story and hope you're planning on continuing it. Good twist on things, and I'm really curious if the thing about Bella's mom is the only thing she's hiding from Edward. I get the impression that that's not the whole story...or maybe it is and I've just learned to be suspicious...hahaha. Anyway...thanks for putting this up and I hope to read more soon! :)
eduardo e lindo chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
Since you ask to go over mistakes, just thought you should know you spelled Hemingway wrong. But other than that I really liked this chapter. Update soon please.
icefang7 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
aaw! this is a good chapter! thanks soo much and i can't wait for the next one!
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
i love this story!
jennylovestwilight chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
I don't think this was a filler chapter at all. As someone else stated its the little interactions that move a relationship along. I know from experience with my husband that it was our little run ins that made me want to see him more and more. I worry for poor Edward though when the other shoe is going to drop for him with his dad. Will Bella get involved with his situation? Will someone else? Just some of my thoughts.

Also, I wanted to offer you my services. Though I was not an English major in undergrad, I am a grad student and have lots of experience in writing and revising. Another good chapter!
Homebody chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
I think both of the last two chapters were great. I wouldn't really consider either of them "filler". I feel like they're establishing how much Bella and Edward have in common. And "fluff" is always great!. Can't wait for the next chapter.
barbiedoll123 chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
i really liked this chapter,i knew mrs burchett would know he was in love
Pink-Roxy chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
I liked it! :D

Please update as soon as possible :)
GrumpySunshine chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
I liked reading the little fluff between Edward and Bella _ I'm glad after everything that's going on with them, they can have their moments too. Keep up the good work!
JeNnNn chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
ILL BE UR BETA!

PICK ME! PICK ME!

lol

seriously beta'ing this story would be awesome. i really like this story.

its different and orginial.

great chapter. love the 'dust devil' phrase. sounds funny when u say it out loud.

haha

-jen
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
I thought it was sweet that they ran into each other at the library and that the librarian knew right away who he loved.

There is nothing wrong IMO with a filler chapter!
EC4me chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
Cute chapter. It's the little interactions that really move a relationship forward.